Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away (1284 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Nategaoo: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
With all the scary stories I have been reading about. I want to use my voice and this platform to warn all Nigerian girls to run away from Nigeria men. They are too full of evil. Love is not real in Nigeria. 99.9% of Nigerian men are animals disguised as humans. I am shook by this story: https://www.nairaland.com/4704050/ogun-prophet-beheads-lover-after

It is not by force to date or marry a Nigerian man please. Leave them alone let them marry themselves before they kill all of us off. They are always plotting evil. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Jay5mie: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharap

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Nategaoo: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jay5mie:
Sharap

No. your father should shut his dirty mouth
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by dayowunmi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Funny you. Do you quit travelling because you heard of a road crash that claimed many lives? A man kills his lover now means about 80 million in Nigeria (could be more or less) other men are all killers?
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by leonard002(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Very funny grin
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by blujoi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence. You were so shook that sense departed from you? Hope its not permanent.

Nategaoo:
With all the scary stories I have been reading about. I want to use my voice and this platform to warn all Nigerian girls to run away from Nigeria men. They are too full of evil. Love is not real in Nigeria. 99.9% of Nigerian men are animals disguised as humans. I am shook by this story: https://www.nairaland.com/4704050/ogun-prophet-beheads-lover-after

It is not by force to date or marry a Nigerian man please. Leave them alone let them marry themselves before they kill all of us off. They are always plotting evil. angry
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
I really wish seun would stop bringing all those graphic ritual stories to front page because alot of foreigners browse this site. Even me as a Nigerian, I've seen too much blood and Gore and ritualist nonsense on this site than even bestgore. What happen to censoring this news? All this just for money?

This stuff happens in other African countries but you never hear about it, This is Nigeria's number 1 forum and all the news in FP are just tradegy upon tradegy. Your site would give bestgore a run for its money. You post more fresh dismembered body than any sick website out there.

4 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by chiommy123(f): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2018
There are still some nice guys out there but you need to wash your eyes with omo hypo and jik
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by ikeno(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2018
I believe it should be the other way round..99.9% are good and the .1% are the evil ones.
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Auladimeji(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
I really wish seun would stop bringing all those graphic ritual stories to front page because alot of foreigners browse this site. Even me as a Nigerian, I've seen too much blood and Gore and ritualist nonsense on this site than even bestgore. What happen to censoring this news? All this just for money?

This stuff happens in other African countries but you never hear about it, This is Nigeria's number 1 forum and all the news in FP are just tradegy upon tradegy. Your site would give bestgore a run for its money. You post more fresh dismembered body than any sick website out there.
Seun and his mods can do anything for money, honestly, if I were an hacker Nairaland would have been an history
Re: My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Nategaoo:

you are not from Nigerian, so I wonder why Nigerian problem is affecting you

(1) (Reply)

My Peeps, Make Una Caption This Ambode I Dey Humble Image / Video Of A Man's Private Part Stucked In A Woman's Pussy / Hahahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.