Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum (814 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by atiku4President(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
I couldn't really find the best section to post this. Having said that, it is obvious this forum has become the melting point of varieties of behaviours of many Nigerians. From the way people reapondbto issues here, one could quickly deduce that many of us are terribly biased and unreasonable. When some people speak here, you could notice how ill-mannered and rude some of our country men can be. Many of us are driven by either religious or tribal sentiments and it shows in all we say and think. So let me ask this question, ' which member(s) of this forum would you consider toxic or terrific in their manner of approach?'

1 Like

Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by herzernIsHere: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Get a life
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
They know themselves.
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by meobizy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
O ti iya e.
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by N0favors: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Booharee
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
kaorama:
They know themselves.
You being number one.

Ogbologbo
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by pocohantas(f): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2018
You mean those that cause world war and earthquakes on NL?

Oh well, some of us know we are bad grin...others do not know. Some have sheath their swords, some are observing with alternates.
But then, that's none of my business now wink.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by milemimi93(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2018
1. JamaicanLove
2. atiku4President
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
1. JamaicanLove

2. atiku4President

.Quit it. Pls
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by milemimi93(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

.Quit it. Pls
Bye bro.
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
You being number one.

Ogbologbo

You have started again
Have been quiet trying yo pity you and now you have come again. Okay o. I will reply you when I finish my press up.
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by atiku4President(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

.Quit it. Pls
No problem
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by Naija2mumu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
One feminist up there. Thank God she logically identified herself
Re: Mention The Toxic Members of Nairaland Forum by anayolity: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
stubbornman

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Dilemma / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye / Preety Mike And His Sex-Doll, Amaka Enjoy A Romantic Warm Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.