Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? (336 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? by ChrisBankz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
If i did not post this under the right section, please pardon me everyone. I am a concerned nairaland member. Please y'all should come help a brother out.

My junior bro has been denied visa 2 times by the South African embassy. However, we have reapplied again. It has been more than a month now and we have not heard anything from them. Please is anyone here having the same experience?

Note: i know some people might have had much worse of an experience so please share on how you were able to deal with it. My bro and i are new in this travelling thing. We are hoping that the embassy doesn't deny us the 3rd time. But our major concern now is why visa is delaying. Please help!
Re: What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? by bisi16(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Denied 2 times and u applied the 3rd time. I Dey laugh u Xhosa.
Re: What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? by ChrisBankz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
bisi16:
Denied 2 times and u applied the 3rd time. I Dey laugh u Xhosa.
Please what will happen as i have applied the 3rd time? cry
Re: What Is Happening To South African Visa Application? by ololo12: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Must you come to S.Africa? If they’ve denied visa twice it simply means they want you coming to their country.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is The Global Laughingstock At UNGA / Nicky Harley Resigns As US Envoy To UN! / Why I’ll Be Visiting Nigeria – US Asst Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.