Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,383,114 members, 5,317,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 06:09 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos (18113 Views)

9th National Assembly: Would History Repeat Itself? / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by wildchild1: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Hehehehehe

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by IBBG(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Smithkafors:
Nairaland has been reduce to BMC forum,one cannot even read reasonable comment.Most of the comments is from 1 moniker. SMH.
i thought i am the only that noticed it. They don't know that they are even irritating. No amount of trolling will make people vote for a candidate they don't want. Realities will dawn on them in 2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by orisa37: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2018
From day one 2015, and after his inaugural speech and the unashamed kidnap of Chief Falae, I knew that Buhari was spoiling for Anarchy to enable him rule supreme.
Then he invaded The Judiciary like a three-headed Vampire and locked up some of our best Judges. The recent Seige on NASS by Daura was a failed Coup planned from the enthronement of Saraki as Senate Presido.
Hasn't anyone noticed that he bluffs often now with his VP? The VP was not in anyway privy to his speech @theNBA in which he tried funningly to subject The Rule of Law to his own conceived Ideas of National Interest.
Christians all over Nigeria, except those in Katsina and all the people of sw, se, ss, States and the nc States should give Glory to God for the astuteness of Saraki, Ekweremadu, Osinbajo, Lasun, wike (the new generation Nigerian Rulers), and Gowon, OBJ, IBB, TYD, FALAE and GEJ for their recuperative power. God bless them all !!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by hush15: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
MANNABBQGRILLS:
Lol wink.
The Ineffectual Baboon have spoken.
You better continue sipping your ogogoro in Otueke before they open your atrocities book Oga Jona!
A rogue praising a thief shouldn't be surprising anyways- birds of the same feathers............

And that lifeless dullard of a president will be shown what it feels like come 2019, be ready to massage your ego
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by Nasir123(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Smithkafors:
Nairaland has been reduce to BMC forum,one cannot even read reasonable comment.Most of the comments is from 1 moniker. SMH.

grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by otherway: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
unohbethel:
My respect for this two gentlemen keep soaring day by day

Cos you are as myopic, corrupt and clueless as they are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by ebuka440: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Thanks to you our amiable ex-president. All rise and eyes right to the future
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
sarrki:
Truly I don’t know what to say

Gej don’t involve in this

This are the people that messed your government up

Please tell the slowpoke not to. He became a president on a platter of gold. And he messed it up.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmm, Jonathan of all people, he's using that to get cheap popularity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by anonymous1759: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=unohbethel post=70735010]My respect for this two gentlemen keep soaring day by day[/quote

you no get sense be that ]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by anonymous1759: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=unohbethel post=70735010]My respect for this two gentlemen keep soaring day by day[/quote

you no get sense be that

you no get sense be that ]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by chukwutope: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Juchii:
This man don't have a stand. He is very weak.
He's not the one running off to London so that he can stand
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by slivertongue: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=70735034]
Its called politics of interest. dey tuk advantage of GEJ & are doing same 2GMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by 1972xy: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is so glaring that this former 'mumu' doesn't know anything.
Yeye former ' Mumu' leader. Misleading this international theif again.
Birds of the same feather.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by orisa37: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
We Thank Allah for Saraki.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by Temysteve(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We have heard you our able drunken master!! Saraki of all people a non progressive man.
his unborn generation already has a future. Do u even have a purpose @ll??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by Gentew(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=sweetyme001 post=70735019]Alright!! We have heard you our able drunken master!! Saraki of all people a non progressive man.

Is ur president the progressive one? reason well and dnt be a lazy youth
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For Saraki, National Assembly Would Have Been In Chaos by Juchii(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
chukwutope:

He's not the one running off to London so that he can stand

You have to understand first what I meant when I said that he is a weak man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) / Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.