Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Please Where Is Ymodulus...? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Is Ymodulus...? (587 Views)

Please I Need To Talk To YMODULUS / And Ymodulus Is Back Ladies And Gentlemen. / Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is Ymodulus...? by Officialkplus(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2018
It's unbelievable,how someone you can't see can touch your life and change your orientation about life.

My life orientation changed that very night jan 11,2017
when i read ymodulus business summary thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3564789/brief-summary-all-business-encounter

(You'll can't understand ) cry cry i just want to thank him for everything.

I've put some of his lectures (do it your self) into actions (trust me it worth it)& i'm already working on some.

Please, and I'll have bunch of ideas flowing through me & lots of questions to ask him and to thank him for the inspirations,he gave us all(I'm sure I'm not the only one,who benefited from him one way or the other)

I still wanna learn from him : embarassed

Please,who know how i can reach him cry

Ymodulus,if you can see this abeg,message me. I guess you've taken a new name here.

I wish you success in all your endeavours. (Please don't forget to pm me)

if you don't want to pm me or blow your cover,just give me a like at least that way your cover will still be intact

no body should like this thread except him (young modulus)or his new moniker

Be safe

From
Officialkplus

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus...? by Officialkplus(m): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2018
..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus...? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can only reach him on Twitter, his handle is "Young Otutu" on Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable And Quality Duvets And Bedsheets / Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.