Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away (928 Views)

Top Five (5) Nollywood Movies You Should Watch Out For In 2020 / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away by Premiumwriter: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2018
I've been a big fan of the supernatural longer than I thought and vampires are my favorite.

Below are the top 5 Vampire Movies I'll recommend for anyone.

1. Let the right one in

This movie is quite slow. No action but makes it the top of my list as the best vampire movies out there.

Let the right one in tells the story of a 12 year old vampire who has been alive for more than a century and yet remains the same. No friends or family and just when she made her first friend, a boy who really loved her like family, she had to move on.

Like I said there's not much action but the movie is a pack of emotions, feelings and is quite thought provoking.

2. An interview with a vampire

I'm an avid reader and a huge fan of Anne Rice. I've read all the books in the vampire chronicles and when I came across this movie, I knew I had to watch it.

Well the movie is quite interesting but if you must like it, you probably should read the book first, at least the first in the series.

The movie is just as it is in the book: a dose of feelings, pains, strength and powers of immortality and the utter meaninglessness of life.

Still hustling for queen of the damned though. If you know you know.

3. The Originals

I'd recommend you just watch the first 3 seasons of this series. I've always find it very difficult sitting through more than one seasons of most movies because they often end up changing the initial enemies I hated into friends which I must love.

Same thing happened in the rest seasons and pretty much every enemies became an ally. But the movie is quite great and threw a lot of light on the:

4: The vampire diaries

The vampire diary is a little like the middle of the Originals which tells the tale of the life family of immortals as they travel through the world over a thousand years without an iota of change in physique or character.

The movie is quite interesting especially season 1-3.
Re: Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away by Born2Breed(f): 4:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I've been a big fan of the supernatural longer than I thought and vampires are my favorite.

Below are the top 5 Vampire Movies I'll recommend for anyone.

1. Let the right one in

This movie is quite slow. No action but makes it the top of my list as the best vampire movies out there.

Let the right one in tells the story of a 12 year old vampire who has been alive for more than a century and yet remains the same. No friends or family and just when she made her first friend, a boy who really loved her like family, she had to move on.

Like I said there's not much action but the movie is a pack of emotions, feelings and is quite thought provoking.

2. An interview with a vampire

I'm an avid reader and a huge fan of Anne Rice. I've read all the books in the vampire chronicles and when I came across this movie, I knew I had to watch it.

Well the movie is quite interesting but if you must like it, you probably should read the book first, at least the first in the series.

The movie is just as it is in the book: a dose of feelings, pains, strength and powers of immortality and the utter meaninglessness of life.

Still hustling for queen of the damned though. If you know you know.

3. The Originals

I'd recommend you just watch the first 3 seasons of this series. I've always find it very difficult sitting through more than one seasons of most movies because they often end up changing the initial enemies I hated into friends which I must love.

Same thing happened in the rest seasons and pretty much every enemies became an ally. But the movie is quite great and threw a lot of light on the:

4: The vampire diaries

The vampire diary is a little like the middle of the Originals which tells the tale of the life family of immortals as they travel through the world over a thousand years without an iota of change in physique or character.

The movie is quite interesting especially season 1-3.

I'm suspecting you...vampires don't sleep at night and you are awake....

Re: Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away by okwabayi(m): 1:41am On Sep 09, 2018
I haven't seen Let The Right One In however I watched the American remake. The movie was nice.
Interview With The Vampire is one of my top 10 movies of all time.
As for the series I have no interest. I'm more of a movie person, I see series as a waste of time. At this moment I'm watching Dracula Untold. I might update this comment when done.
Re: Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away by femarse: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
the original spun out of vampire diaries and not the other way round it's when you watch vampire diaries that you will understand the original but as you rightly said the original stop making sense at the end of season 3

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies That Defined The Nigerian Film Industry In 2019 / Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts / Why NTA Int Have The Lowest Visual Quality Among All Channels In DSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.