Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style (26965 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Mrop(m): 5:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Beautiful nollywood actress Adunni Ade step out in style with her sons rocking the same outfit.

You like ?

Gist from praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adunni-ade-rock-matching-outfit-children-step-style/

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Mrop(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 30, 2018
sad Ugly ass reptiles. Light skin doesn't translate to beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2018
What a cute mom and handsome sons , guess daddy is busy at work!

Haphard:
Looking critically at the pix
I think those kids are from two different fathers
someone should try and confirm that
What sort of joblessness is this one again Mr critically, and who are the people you are sending message here?!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Haphard(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:
Looking critically at the pix I think those kids are from two different fathers someone should try and confirm that
Ehn so what is your business na solo!!! mtchew

20 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by GistersNG: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by olasaad(f): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:

24 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by cahrlifa(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Cute children but wugly mother

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by gatecrash123: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2018
how this one take consine us. shey na today be first day wey we go see say mama and pikin wear to match.
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by pweshdodo(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Doing cornrows for your male child at that age ,you are influencing him in a bad way.....

Pls change

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by oyoyoyo: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2018
finest mama

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by oyoyoyo: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2018
slay queen
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Haphard(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Nawtiblayse:

Ehn so what is your business na solo!!! mtchew

I want sensible people to quote me not you
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:

Aberun dodoyo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:

Aberun dodoyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Lmao
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by abc115: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2018
grin
The boy is shy
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Nawtiblayse:

Aberun dodoyo
Twyse
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by tstx(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Beautiful Lady

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nwaohafia1: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Beautiful family.

'We' rich people have only TWO kids

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by sinaj(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Doing cornrows for your male child at that age ,you are influencing him in a bad way.....

Pls change
I even thought is a girl

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:
What insolence!
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
A better trio

Lemme see

Etid, Mfed, Ekporo

tongue
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by neolboy(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Good
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Emmafe(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Money is good

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nwaohafia1: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Haphard:

Nairaland VAR. After analysis, they are from same father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Nairaland VAR. After analysis, they are from same father.
Lol, you try!

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Jay5mie: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Beautiful family.

'We' rich people have only TWO kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reports Of Violence Trail Mayorkun's Ibadan Concert As Davido's Bouncer Fights / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.