Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria (21819 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2018
undecided I think say she won say visa free to Nigerians now

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2018
K
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by 2016v2017: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Jay31:

I will vote for a lifeless PMB over a group of looters called PDP...Whether PMB wins or not, let my conscience be clear that I voted for him, I believe in him, cos he might be slow, he might not be as active as people want him to be, but he didn't steal our money. Whether now or in future, Nigerians will come to realise that PMB means well for Nigeria. When you want to renovate your old building or build a new house, it is not always easy at the beginning...#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Mumufied Zombie
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2018
When will the Nigerian Government emancipate from mental slavery? The ancestors of 'Aunty Theresa' got us into this mess- This shackles of slavery is evident in Nigerias politics and will remain until we cut ties with and denounce our slave masters! Ambode Had Better not re-activate that fucking memory!

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by 2016v2017: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Herdsmen:

Lifeless Dullard have nothing to offer.. always using health as excuse to abandon responsiblity..
You see ..
May came to Nigeria to negotiate and cut reala for the imperialist..
All in two days..

The dullard will go ..for 145days.. no deal.. nothing..
Only to lie like dead wood ..

Wonder why Trump called him lifeless one
lie their like lifeless stock fish,park National Jet their accumulating pounds and dollars, eating Nigeria economy, wasting tax payers money on his lifeless body guards etc. Buhari na parasite. See how a lively woman tour Africa in just 2 days and accomplish her goals.
big shame to the tyrant dictator and his mumufied Zombies
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by 2016v2017: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2018
emmie14:
May is here for trade only. Bye bye Anty Theresa.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Aufbauh:

Buhari supporters are the most stubborn supporters I've seen. Even when they said he is 'Lifeless ' they said they will vote for his dead body. cheesy

#thethingweakme

I think it's an exercise in futility repeating a stalled message cuz it won't change their minds.

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by 360command: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
magicminister:

For Ambode to say the bolded part, that means we have a very long way to go before we can liberate ourselves from the clutches of the western world.
Mazuot us in this mess but we chose to stay in this mess.
Too bad Ambode is still a mental Slave. Despite all the education and wealthy, he’s still a slave to the white man!!!
I second with you on what you have said.. It saddens me so much to see individuals like Ambode calling himself leaders when in actual fact they are misleaders.. Quite recently, this is the same UK govt who banned our agric produce from entering their country..

It also saddens me that in everything we do, we look up to our colonial master.

Ali Mazrui is right, he said " africa produces what it does not consumes but consumes what it does not produce"..

Our govt is kleptocratic..

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by BabaO2: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
“We want to see increased trade between Nigeria and UK, increased investment, bringing jobs here in Nigeria, jobs in the UK."

Meaning "we want to see more UK businesses take advantage of you guys and exploit you"

“This will be good for both countries"
Means "it will be very good for UK"

" I have had an excellent time in here in Nigeria, and I am very pleased to be here today,”
Meaning "I got exactly what I wanted. Things went according to my plans"
Hope Nigerian greediness and too know syndrome will allow the business relationship thrive
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by otherway: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Aufbauh:

Buhari supporters are the most stubborn supporters I've seen. Even when they said he is 'Lifeless ' they said they will vote for his dead body. cheesy

#thethingweakme

I think it's an exercise in futility repeating a stalled message cuz it won't change their minds.

Please can you give me one good option to vote for asides Buhari.

JUST ONE.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by saintade01(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
EagleNest:
Brexit has pushed Theresa May to go various parts of the world looking for business deals for UK, in the case of hard Brexit.

Nigeria should be negotiating on ease of doing business with UK in respect to exports of Agricultural produce, etc.

The only sensible comment so far.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Xano(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
One word: Brexit.
We hope Nigerian government did not sign lopsided deals.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2018
grin
MrRabbi:
That's not my concern.... My concern is the new Name she gave Mr. Lifeless President.

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Jay31:

I will vote for a lifeless PMB over a group of looters called PDP...Whether PMB wins or not, let my conscience be clear that I voted for him, I believe in him, cos he might be slow, he might not be as active as people want him to be, but he didn't steal our money. Whether now or in future, Nigerians will come to realise that PMB means well for Nigeria. When you want to renovate your old building or build a new house, it is not always easy at the beginning...#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
buhari indeed means well 4 Nigeria that's y he uses d resources he&u said we don't 2 looting to take care of his health in a foreign country while he tells us to purchase made in Nigeria goods/services and that change begins with Nigerians. Is it by spending d scarce resources of this country in d UK that buhari is building d health sector?
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by ollah2: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
magicminister:

For Ambode to say the bolded part, that means we have a very long way to go before we can liberate ourselves from the clutches of the western world.
They got us in this mess but we chose to stay in this mess.
Too bad Ambode is still a mental Slave. Despite all the education and wealthy, he’s still a slave to the white man!!!

I stopped reading wheb I got there. Its a pity the mentality Nigerians have, it's in evey corner of the country. Rich or poor, old or young, educated or illeterate. sad

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by LastDays777: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2018
otherway:

Please can you give me one good option to vote for asides Buhari.

JUST ONE.

My statement is sacarstic bro.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by wink2015(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS A DICTATOR

I have soft feelings for his experience vice. Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo.

Osinbanjo is performing but there is a big problem with President Buhari.

He had a great man like Late Major General Tunde Idiagbon who was his vice and deputy ( IDOMIE GENERATION KIDS MAY NOT KNOW HIM )

Now Osinbanjo another great man, a learned lawyer and a proffessor of law.

But like I said there is a problem with President Buhari.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Ejjis(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
My own concern be say Buhari cannot touch USA again.win or no win until trump finish his tenure... grin
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
BabaO2:
Hope Nigerian greediness and too know syndrome will allow the business relationship thrive
It will thrive. As long as they are getting their kickbacks. For the oyinbos they dont care as long as their people get what they want
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by knowledgeable: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Jay31:

Honestly, I respect millions of fellow Nigerians who convincely trust Buhari's non corrupt ways, but my confusion about him is his indifference on benue killings. Those lands stolen by those fulani killers have not return to the owners. How do you define such an indifference from a President who supposedly the father of all. His is not corrupt but support fulani killers.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
If you have read Fredrick Forsyth's book: "The Negotiator" and you see May coming to Nigeria, you can imagine the immense potential that Africa has and Britain is looking to explore this. Nigeria is a developing economy and trade thrusts in this direction will certainly be profitable for investors, foreign or local.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Aufbauh:

#thethingweakme

So tagging another country's leader with degrading adjectives is now what the seat of the head of world power has been reduced to ? Well what does it matter , he already called the land of your fathers a you know what , and he's grabbed his own mothers by the you know where , a most uncouth human i've seen from that part of the globe if not the most unsuited for the role of POTUS . And congrats to you lot , i see that's the man you idolise and cling on to his every word . Such illmannered and classless gringo . We saw your sorry ass in the joint press conference with the russian president , with putin sat all cool and suave and you mr bumbling idiot quite uncharacteristically doing all not to shoot off again lest the former KGB boss smack you and your collective american asses down . Now putin was virtually ' lifeless ' in his demeanor that day , why hasn't your drivel spouting hero subsequently made that observation . Like TRUMPF like HITLER , it must be a german thing .
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by ebenholer(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
She shouldn't promise us an illusion. They were the one behind our problems till present right from the era of their colonialism.
Re: Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria by GoldHorse(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
MrRabbi:
That's not my concern.... My concern is the new Name she gave Mr. Lifeless President.

Keep gathering the names while we keep gathering the vote and the voters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / EFCC Formally Invites Femi Fani-kayode (see The Invitation Letter)(pic) / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.