Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did (27313 Views)

2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Lazyreporta(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
grin

Clean tokunbo benz C240 2004 at an affordable price

https://www.nairaland.com/4704671/affordable-tokunbo-benz-c240#70739132
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2018
gurunlocker:

Weak president really? I am sure you know more than this.

Those state government are crazy, don't share the money and they will start making threats. You think same thing is not going on in this administration also?
You have a good point here too
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by UncleSnr(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70737594:
PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

That is what you get when you have a weak PRESIDENT.
Bunch of buffons!
I thought the governors took the FG to court?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Kulas: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Peter Obi, on Channels TV. Hear him

He debated a professor of economics in University Of Abuja and laid out solid points which earned him admiration and praises all over Nigerian media space.

Here are 10 quotes from his debate on channels.

1. “ If a man has not created wealth. He cannot manage wealth “

2. “Unemployment is worsening. In 2017 our unemployment ratio moved from 14.8% to 18.8% this year. This means that more people have lost their jobs. We can’t survive like this “

3 “You are borrowing money and the issue it was supposed to affect is not coming down. Poverty is increasing , children out of school moved from 10 million to 12 million. “

4. “ I remember Ngozi Okonjo Iweala crying everyday. Begging Us to save this monies for the rainy day. All the Governors disagreed. They said let us share it. Now we are borrowing to feed.”

5 “ All I Know is that Governance has nothing to do with age. Today the Youngest Governor in Nigeria is an Unmitigated disaster”

6. “ In a State in the North the number of children that sat for WAEC is 128. This state has about 5 million people. This is not acceptable “

7. “ I don’t have any single property in this country outside Onitsha. If you see any property outside Onitsha and they say it belongs to Mr Peter Obi. Burn it! “

8. “ When you are borrowing for consumption. It gets to a stage when you cannot control it”

9. “ Nigerians cannot aim for sky scrapers when we cannot maintain simple toilets “

10. “ I cannot pay 250,000 for one night in a hotel. I wouldn’t sleep that night. I will feel like I have been robbed. “

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by es144000: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
aolawale025:
The ring leaders are in APC today. They even went to court.
amaechi,fashola and oshim ole

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by alizma: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2018
dahmie2013:
Dis man seems confused, 2day he says A 2moro B. Where do u stand Peter Obi?
he is addressing Nigerian issue. it has nothing to do with where he stands. the truth need to be told.
the problem with us is that we always want people to be one sided. this is the type of people we need in Nigeria. if you are in PDP or APC and your party is doing something bad, let the party and the public know that what is wrong is wrong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Kulas: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Peter Obi is the type of leader Nigeria needs, but tribalism, ethnicity and selfish interest won't allow Most people to to see him as a credible candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by ajl: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Number one culprits iare Rotimi Amaechi and Oshiomole. But I remember that the grouse was that each time...after time ...amount declared by minister of finance during consecutive FEC meetings kept decreasing with FG not able to provide reasons of what fund was used for. So, it was like let's share this money instead of allowing FG to keep using for unknown things. I remember reading this issue in the news then.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by ProdigalSaviour: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Leave Jonathan out of this ,he never wanted to,it wall this foolish Amechi,and Even Saraki self that went to court for the money to be shared because of there selfish ambition to sponsor Apc election.Today its done on them....let's not forget so fast
iammo:
Jonathan was just too meek

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by tfelicityk(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmm Saint Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by iammo(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2018
ProdigalSaviour:
Leave Jonathan out of this ,he never wanted to,it wall this foolish Amechi,and Even Saraki self that went to court for the money to be shared because of there selfish ambition to sponsor Apc election.Today its done on them....let's not forget so fast
. you left Mr rocket scientists fashola

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by bbode1(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by projectTopicsNg: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2018
I cry for this
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Akpabio and co they APC wink
Jonathan is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by AreaFada2: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Truth always eventually overtakes lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
izombie:
nope, jonathan is not a dictator. What is wrong with nigerians sef?
Jonathan is a bastard .
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Born2Breed(f): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
They called GEJ a weakling because he adhered to rule of law.
The idiotic pigs of buhari are now cheering a tyrant with wanton disregard to the rule of law.
Its now dawning on the zombies that the citizens don't matter and human right/lives is irrelevant to national interest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Deji63: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Okonjo did not share?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by abokibuhari: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Jonathan is a bastard
Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by AlphaStyles(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Release their names let the law get them awon thiefs
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Bizibi(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Jonathan is a bastard
smh then buhari is a hero
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by theoldpretender(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
They are still sharing the money under APC,...

One problem with Nigeria's states is that for the most part (not all of them) they basically exist to collect revenue from the center.

Even if we had regions....the same thing happens.
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by IsaAbubakar: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Afamed:
Did Dasuki also influence the government to share the Treasury during the election? Peter Obi is known as an advocate of narratives that favour his personal interest.
lol since you can't accuse him of corruption
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Release their names let the law get them awon thiefs
you don't need them to reveal their names,all the govs are guilty,both present(serving 2nd term) and ex govs.....
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Nwaohafia1: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
iammo:
Jonathan was just too meek

It wasn't Jonathan, even though, i don't like him. It was Amaechi, the head of Governor's forum. I was fully aware of what transpired then

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Ezetec: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
johnmartus:
PDP satanic party looted Nigeria treasury.they start regrouping to destroy what a new party just did ,
which part did, what did dey do?
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by candygist: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Racoon:
You mind all the hypocrites in this present corrupt government They think every is a fool.

Nigeria is shrinking ND your both are still playing dirty politics past ND present administration . Even if it will not affect you it will surly affects you offsprinks .
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by ProdigalSaviour: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
My brother I tire the angels plenty saint Oshomole was shining his head up nd down in national television that year....am not a party man btthis people lack respect for humanity
iammo:
. you left Mr rocket scientists fashola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by TEYA: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
cool
Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Myn.d44

Jonathan is that most useless president Nigeria ever had .
AbokiBuhari , you have not answered my question.
Are you a robot ?
You are IsaAbubakar
OlaAshawo
BloodyKiller
AkpatiOzu1
Kirikata5
Dangwuruwuru1
Alanwanyiasaba1
Olaotu1
ShakaZullu
Akanapiaigwe
Tigerclaws
Afonsi1
Liensithere
you operate not less than 53 Nairaland Accounts.
The mods are doing a very good job . They have banned about 32 of your monikers and you kept opening other ones .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did by Brains1990(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Lol.............. I don tire with naija news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.