Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama (41657 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by karlboss: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

I thought you are, sorry. But in reality, the soul never dies. Only the body does.
Is it not written in your scripture that before the coming of the son of man, Elijah will come?
And have you forgotten that Elijah it was that slaughtered some priests of Baal?
Did the Bible not tell you that he that kill by the sword dies by the sword?
Now tell me, what was John the Baptist's crime that warranted him dieing by the sword?
Just one of many sightings, my friend. When you know, you know.

Even Jesus called John the Baptist Elijah

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nightmareo07: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Okay
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by krucifix(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shut up ur mouth madam. Most of una girls no get single sense! Una own Na to open leg for one star thinking if una get belle una Don hold am for work. Mumu ppl, u want talk say u never use condom Bleep before? Madam face the music alone. And if others like u no learn from u, Dem go complain pass u.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by romenna: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
When you people were doing kweke karma didn't cross your mind.
She thought he will make her his wife but she was given the baby mama titlegrin
Don't mind her. People write epistles online to suit their predicament and that's okay for their mental. However, she is currently laying on her own baby mama bed she laid for herself years ago.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by FitnessHomme: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why did she have sex with him if he is all that?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Karaske: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
cheesy grin Abeg Were I Fit Get Hot Cucumber Buy Jare ?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Mhjgembu: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Agwaya oshi
No fine money u come the cleam
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

Hmmmnn.
To what creed do you belong, traveller?
Lol, nope... An atheist.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by zubby29(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:
wizkid you be fvck boy o, see the kind WOR WOR gal you bleep sad

God knows if I'm famous, all these wor wor girls no go smell my door angry

abeg read my signature, headache dey do me sad
i think say u get small sense, grow up, she is eternaly beautiful okponu
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by virago(f): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kimsokrates:
The adage she quoted is also applicable to her too.
People just make rash decision without considering the consequences.It is common knowledge that our yeyebrities are very irresponsible.With that said,why did she still allow wizkid to impregnate her in the first place?She was very foolish to think that having a child for wizkid will make him hers considering the fact that his popularity will expose him to alot of women.Let her just bear the brunt of her reckless decision and stop lamenting.
What is even more pathetic is that despite her revelation about wizkid,It wouldn't deter some stupid women from jockeying for an opportunity to be his babymama.What a generation!

The child is the only one without a blame here
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Assassin101: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
well said

Kimsokrates:
People just make rash decision without considering the consequences.It is common knowledge that our yeyebrities are very irresponsible.With that said,why did she still allow wizkid to impregnate her in the first place?She was very foolish to think that having a child for wizkid will make him hers considering the fact that his popularity will expose him to alot of women.Let her just bear the brunt of her reckless decision and stop lamenting.
What is even more pathetic is that despite her revelation about wizkid,It wouldn't deter some stupid women from jockeying for an opportunity to be his babymama.What a generation!
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by dominique(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
STILESGANG:
Stop playing with my intelligence.They met in 2011 when wizkid was the hottest act in town he wasn't an upcoming artiste.If wizkid was a struggling dude,who didn't have the fame and the money.would she have open her legs for him?.She could have used protection but she wanted a meal ticket and i feel no pity for her.

Why didn't Wizkid himself use protection if he couldn't handle the resulting responsibility?

The thread below shows that the boy was born in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/4502136/boluwatife-balogun-celebrates-7th-birthday

How can they meet in 2011 when she had the baby in May of same year? How rich or famous was Wizkid back in year 2010 that a girl barely out of her teens will want to use a baby to trap him? Mind you, she comes from a very well-to-do family and has her own business. So the assertion that she wants to use Wizkid as a meal ticket is very ridiculous. You people are only saying all this rubbish because you don't know how it feels to know you have a parent alive somewhere that doesn't give a damn about you. That's the little boy's pain the mother put in writing.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
But make una come first eeh!
How many baby mamas wey dis kid get sev?
He's not wis- kid, cos he's not wise at all.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by delishpot: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
When you people were doing kweke karma didn't cross your mind.
She thought he will make her his wife but she was given the baby mama titlegrin

If this piece was writen by a man would you say these words? Anyway fly wey no deybhear word dey always follow dead body enter grave.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by delishpot: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kimsokrates:

GBAM! Naija women mostly have no self value. Their worth is closely tied to the worth of the men in their lives. Many of them will still put head hoping to catch him like Tuface's Anne. See how they praise her for successfuly winning the race? That is the hooe of many women dating tbese community penis men. They proudly tell their rivals that they are the main babes while rival is just a bed mate grin grin
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by mosesjida(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
women and their drama..if WizKid send money now she no go talk ooo....waiting for d epic reply from starboi
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by BENEAMATA: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And that will do.
Boss , are you sure ? Or we should add Tekno's big cassava ? Even 2face will realise it takes much these days to ' Bellefull ' these ladies grin
JamaicanLove:

And that will do.
Boss , are you sure ? Or we should add Tekno's big cassava ? Even 2face will realise it takes much these days to ' Bellefull ' these ladies
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
karlboss:

Are you willing to share what you have seen?
Even if I do, will you believe?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, nope... An atheist.

Even atheism is a creed. And we all are travellers on this path called life.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

Even atheism is a creed. And we all are travellers on this path called life.
Atheism is not a religious belief.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
tintingz:
Atheism is not a religious belief.

Maybe I am getting something wrong here.

Is creed not supposed to be "Any system of principles or beliefs, a statement of belief, or the ethical standards that guide one's life. In other words, a creed is a commitment to one's beliefs and values. ..."

And is atheism itself not a belief in the non-existence of God or gods?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

Maybe I am getting something wrong here.

Is creed not supposed to be "Any system of principles or beliefs, a statement of belief, or the ethical standards that guide one's life. In other words, a creed is a commitment to one's beliefs and values. ..."

And is atheism itself not a belief in the non-existence of God or gods?
Athiesm is "lack of belief" in the existence of God, while religions have believe in God/s, although there are Religions with athiestic ideology e.g Buddhism, Jainism etc.

So Athiesm is not like an organized religion with dogmas.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by speedchariot(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Indirectly asking for cash.Karma is for the lifeless. Revenge!
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2018
tintingz:
Athiesm is "lack of belief" in the existence of God, while religions have believe in God/s, although there are Religions with athiestic ideology e.g Buddhism, Jainism etc.

So Athiesm is not like an organized religion with dogmas.

Tell me, Traveller, what is the difference between "LACK OF BELIEF IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD" and "BELIEF IN THE NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD"
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2018
wolesmile:

Tell me, Traveller, what is the difference between "LACK OF BELIEF IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD" and "BELIEF IN THE NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD"
Can you define "Creed"?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2018
tintingz:
Can you define "Creed"?

I did already. Check again. Unless you want to tell me "Creed" means "Religion"
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2018
wolesmile:

I did already. Check again. Unless you want to tell me "Creed" means "Religion"
Here is definition,

> creed
kriːd/
noun
a system of religious belief; a faith.

From the definition above, how is it related to Athiesm?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Tozara(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
adegeye38:
karma simply means what you sow u shall reap, and its applicable even in Christianity
Stop deluding yourselves. Karma is mythical rubbish. There is no such thing as natural justice. History and everyday experience point aggressively in the opposite direction. This is a blind universe that doesn't give a fück about you, your story and your sufferings. Some people will be unlucky, while others will find favour. Good things will happen to evil people, and evil things to the good. If life hasn't taught you guys these basic truths despite all the time you've spent in this chaotic world, how can you be said to be alive? How can you be said to have any brains up there?

How many people reap what they sow? And how many actually sowed what they reap? This is nothing but childish rubbish expected to be believed only by 5-year-olds.

No pain, no gain. No cross, no crown. I was once taught thus. But haven't many a person made gains without going through pains? Been crowned without bearing a cross? What about those who carried their crosses to the grave without any crowns on their heads, and the many others that have endured much pain without gaining a single thing?

Karma is just like "hope" and "faith". Meaningless words that hold no true meaning, clung onto only by the gullible, weak, and helpless.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by wolesmile(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
tintingz:
Here is definition,

> creed
kriːd/
noun
a system of religious belief; a faith.

From the definition above, how is it related to Athiesm?

Why are u being partial, traveller. The same online definition you used as this as the third usage: (note the bolded in red)

creed
kriːd/

1. a system of religious belief; a faith.

2. a formal statement of Christian beliefs, especially the Apostles' Creed or the Nicene Creed.

3. a set of beliefs or aims which guide someone's actions.
"liberalism was more than a political creed"

And Collins online Dictionary defined it as:
A set of beliefs, principles, or opinions that strongly influence the way people live or work.

So, what are talking about, traveller. I didn't say religion is not a creed. I only say creed is not religion. Atheism too, is a creed.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
wolesmile:

Why are u being partial, traveller. The same online definition you used as this as the third usage: (note the bolded in red)

creed
kriːd/

1. a system of religious belief; a faith.

2. a formal statement of Christian beliefs, especially the Apostles' Creed or the Nicene Creed.

3. a set of beliefs or aims which guide someone's actions.
"liberalism was more than a political creed"

And Collins online Dictionary defined it as:
A set of beliefs, principles, or opinions that strongly influence the way people live or work.

So, what are talking about, traveller. I didn't say religion is not a creed. I only say creed is not religion. Atheism too, is a creed.
Sigh, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Receives KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sport University / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) / Timi Dakolo: "Your Pastor Commits Fornication, You Call It..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.