Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is Your MTN Vtu Alias Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your MTN Vtu Alias Number? (1914 Views)

Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your MTN Vtu Alias Number? by Sidmond: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Ever felt uncomfortable with giving your MTN number to Vtu agents for top-up?

MTN has solved this problem with the alias number. All you have to do is generate an alias number for your MTN line and give it to the Vtu agent for top-up.

The MTN Alias number is an 11-digit code that cannot be reached by call or SMS. It only exists as an assumed number to mask your regular number for VTU transactions.

How does it work?

When using VTU platforms such as outlets, ATMs, Quick Teller, Paga etc., simply present your Alias number in place of your phone number.
Once completed, the value purchased will be credited to or activated on the phone number attached to the alias number!

How do I get an Alias Number?

To generate an Alias number, simply dial *323# from the MTN line you wish to use.

Please note that you do not need to generate an Alias number every time you use VTU. The first one created will serve as the permanent one for that phone number.

What happens if I forget my Alias Number?

To retrieve an existing Alias number, please dial *323# and select “View” from the options displayed.

1 Share

Re: What Is Your MTN Vtu Alias Number? by Nbote(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Why will I need an alias number wen na call I go still call d vtu agent to credit my line? Or when I have to use it myself via an atm or other apps?? Instead of U ppl to reduce data prices U ppl are coming up with irrelevant things

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Screen Protector For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Tecno Spark 4 Is Coming With A Big Screen And A 13mp Ai Triple Rear Camera / How Do I Participate On Jumia Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.