Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense (363 Views)

Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service / Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by Onyemadonald(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2018
I have been applying for AdSense since this month and Google keep rejecting my application. My blog is www.trendingaccounting.com pls what do I do to my blog to make my application accepted?
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Onyemadonald:
I have been applying for AdSense since this month and Google keep rejecting my application. My blog is www.trendingaccounting.com pls what do I do to my blog to make my application accepted?

I have an un verified account for sale so call my profile line to buy a non hosted AdSense account, my AdSense already has 56 dollars in it
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by SirLakes: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Oga, come n by new Adsense smiley
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by wwwmaster: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Na wa ooo
He was asking for tips on how to get his website accepted by Google Adsense and you guys are advertising your Adsense accounts.
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by Onyemadonald(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2018
wwwmaster:
Na wa ooo
He was asking for tips on how to get his website accepted by Google Adsense and you guys are advertising your Adsense accounts.
My brother, their matter tire me oooo
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2018
I can help you if I see the email that was sent to you. Contact me via adsstudios5@gmail.com
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by wwwmaster: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Onyemadonald:
My brother, their matter tire me oooo

A visit to your blog shows most of your contents are directory copied from other websites, with contents like that Google will reject your till the kingdom come.
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by Onyemadonald(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2018
wwwmaster:

A visit to your blog shows most of your contents are directory copied from other websites, with contents like that Google will reject your till the kingdom come.
how? please which tool, app or website did you use to check it?
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by wwwmaster: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Onyemadonald:
how? please which tool, app or website did you use to check it?
A simple search on Google with one of your articles keyword says so, imagine Google that probably has a better tool!
Re: Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense by bedfordng(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
what reasons did they give for the rejection. we can start from there

(1) (Reply)

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: The Ultimate Guide To Help Grow Your Businesses / Do You Know How To Use Any Of These Teezily,teemill And Teespring / Create A Mobile App For Your Website In Few Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.