Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport (379 Views)

Tiwa Commercial Hub Strategically Located Few Mins To The New Airport / Commerical Land For Sale: Just Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone @ibeju Lekki.. SOLD / URBAN CREST 3,Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone. Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018
==================
*LEKKI VALE ESTATE*
==================

Lekki Vale offer the best and perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout which makes provision for modern facilities where you experience comfort and luxury at its peak.

Lekki Vale is spreads across 6 hectares of dry land in a low density residential development, offering an enviable lifestyle in the heart of the new urban power house.

LOCATION: Bolorunpelu Opposite the New Lekki International Airport Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

TITLE: C of O

SIZE & PRICE
450SQM N3,750,000
600SQM N5,000,000

☆☆☆
10% discount on Outright purchase and Installment plan is also available for investors.

FACILITIES AND AMENITIES

• 24 hours professional/top notch security
• 24 hours power – central power generator
• Treated and constant water supply
• Sewage treatment
• Recreational areas
• Street lights
• Well planned paved roads and drainage
• Facility management

For site inspection and payment enquiries;

Call +2348164971072

Or click on the link below to private chat me on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2349056912121&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20investment

Or send a mail to Michaelalabi774@gmail.com

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
LEKKI VALE

Lekki Vale Estate offer the best and perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout which makes provision for modern facilities where you experience comfort and luxury at its peak.

LOCATION: Bolorunpelu Opposite the New Lekki International Airport

SIZE & PRICE
600SQM N5,000,000

Call +2348164971072

https:///send?phone=2349056912121&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20investment

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2018
LEKKI VALE

Lekki Vale Estate offer the best and perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout which makes provision for modern facilities where you experience comfort and luxury at its peak.

LOCATION: Bolorunpelu Opposite the New Lekki International Airport

SIZE & PRICE
600SQM N5,000,000

Call +2348164971072

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2018
*WHAT MAKES INVESTING IN IBEJU LEKKI IRRESISTIBLE*

The Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos state is seen as the next hot spot for development by several real estate developers and industry experts alike.

Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos has more investment prospects than the most expensive and popular places like Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekkki Phase1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

In the 70’s plot of land in Ikoyi sold for less than N2Million Naira, but today properties are selling in Billions.

In the 80’s plot of land in Victoria Island sold for less than N4Million, but to get a plot as at today you need to have from N250Million & above.

In the 90’s plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 sold for less than N100,000, but today prices range from N150Million & above.

Smart and wise investors took that advantage and invested even though there weren’t international projects within the aforementioned locations and yet they made super normal return on investment profit on their properties after few years.

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next few years, investments such as:

- Dangote Refinery
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
- Lekki Int. Airport
- Lekki Deep Sea Port
- Lagos State Golf Course
- Lagos Smart City
- Numerous Beach Resorts
Cont- Sale Advert

With all these investments in place, guess how much A Plot of LAND will be selling at IBEJU-LEKKI in the next 3 to 5 years from now?

Here are our affordable properties you can invest on now for maximum return on investment.

*BEACH FRONT COURTS*
LOCATION: Besides Lekki Free Trade Zone & Facing the Eko Tourist Center.
PRICE: NGN4,200,000
TITLE: Excision

*LAKEWOOD MANOR*
LOCATION: 2 Minutes drive from Lekki Free Trade Zone and directly facing the major road.
PRICE: NGN6,000,000

*IMPERIAL GARDENS*
PRICE: NGN10,000,000

*HOPEWELL PARK ESTATE*
LOCATION: Lapekun 10 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone
PRICE: NGN2,500,000

*GRACIAS GARDEN OCEAN VIEW*
LOCATION: Otolu Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 7 minutes from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
PRICE: NGN4,000,000

*CHRISTAL VILLA QUEENS COURTS*
PRICE: NGN5,000,000
TITLE: CofO

*PENINSULA HOMES*
LOCATION: Folu Ise, 10 minutes from the Lekki Free Trade Zone
PRICE: NGN700,000
TITLE: Excision In progress

*BRICKS COURTS II*
PRICE: NGN700,000
TITLE: Excision in progress
PROMO OFFER: BUY 5 GET 1 FREE!

*ROYAL FLEX ESTATE AKODO ISE*
PRICE:NGN700,000
TITLE: Excision in Progress.
PROMO OFFER: BUY 5 GET 1 FREE!

.....Lets Work With your budget.

Call +2348164971072

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
First Ship Berths at Dangote Refinery Jetty
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The move to divert cargo to other ports across the country received a major boost recently when the Dangote Oil Refinery jetty located at the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos has received its first ever ship call.

The ship named “BBC Naples” berthed at the new jetty on Sunday evening to deliver essential equipment for ongoing construction work at the Dangote Refinery.

The 132 metres long, 9,755 tonnes general cargo ship is operated by BB Chartering, while Hull Blyth Nigeria Limited is the ship agent.

*The ship, which arrived the Dangote Refinery jetty at 18.18 hours on Sunday* after a 40-day voyage, loaded its cargoes for the Dangote Oil Refinery at Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates and Richards Bay, South Africa.

*With a projected capacity of 650,000 barrels per day, the Dangote Refinery is expected to be the world’s biggest single-train facility upon completion in 2020.*

The multi-billion dollars refinery will produce various petroleum products including Euro-V quality gasoline and diesel, as well as jet fuel and polypropylene.

The refinery project, which is expected to end Nigeria’s dependence on imported petroleum products, is projected to generate an estimated 9,500 direct and 25,000 indirect jobs.

The President of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, recently said he had mobilized more than $4.5bn in debt financing for the project.

*SOURCE:*
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/26/first-ship-berths-at-dangote-refinery-jetty/?amp

--------------------------
We know what this means for the property business in its environs.
Looking for real assets that will make you a fortune in this corridor?

Call +2348164971072

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018

Call +2348164971072

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Call +2348164971072

Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello all..

You are about to watch a video that can't be any truer.

Folks living around MMA know better. Buying that property then before the present Ikeja came to glow this way, they saw promise and the possibility of a superb ROI. Some may have just had such property by Providence, but today these properties are worth billions.

This is another great opportunity.

The proximity of this property to the new lekki airport promises to be greatly rewarding.

Don't be told of the goodness. EXPERIENCE IT!!

VIDEO AFTER THE CUT.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x46UjY4ax4Y
Re: N3.75million properties beside lekki new airport by Femijnrproperti(m): 4:38am On Nov 26, 2018
"The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing."

(1) (Reply)

Develop Your Own Property Listing App + Uber Intergration. / Primerose Estate Located At Itamarun Ibeju Lekki / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.