Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic (151246 Views)

Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. / Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Actress Angela Okorie Joins The Trend: A No Makeup Pic And A Booty Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by origina9ja(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

undecided undecided undecided i don't care, i am not her fan!

thank u
every gal iz pretty anyway undecided
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by sima(f): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2008
iyama

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by sima(f): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2008
beyonce's new pet grin

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by teeeem: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2008
sincerely she's one of my most admird female singr/celebrty; mst especialy wen i watchd "d fightn temptatn" , "dream grls" n mst of all when she sand D NIGERIAN NATIONAL ATHEM,she's notn but fantastic.

but i tnk she has preachd 2much abut mak-ups as der's 2wide difrnce btw her "wt mak-up" n her "wtout mak-up"; infct i culd hardly idntify her wtout mak-up, dat's bad.

n dis is doin grls of nwadays great harm cos mst of dem cnt do wtout hevy makups; but in al I LIKE HER.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by franksowo: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2008
With or without make-up, Beyonce remains an ANGEL!!!
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by akinoluyem: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2009
ok fine
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by teissys(f): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Another Beyonce thread
This Beyonce/Genevieve/Omotola, e.t.c obssession will never end in Nairaland. Aren't there any new celebs we can celebrate? My eyes are saturated. . !
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2009
whichever way, with or without makeup she is still cute,
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by DaudaAbu(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
Y is it dat she luks different in most of her pix?

if u luk at her in one pix and then luk at her in another u notice differences

Her biggest asset i will say is her V O I C E,

D gal get shape too i no go lie

her tenure don pass i blive
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by efizee: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
dis beyonce madness is getting out of hand d other time it was her alongside her real hair revealed and its her again without makeup. i believe she has got the swagger but dat does not mean we have to talk about her every time.
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by Daboncrush(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2010
Is that ur sister?
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by selencious(f): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
Thats mi gurl!!!! She is still very pretty
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by selencious(f): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
n your own words, wht r these 2 young ladies saying 2 each other__________ OMG!!, Lol!!!

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by koolaid23: 8:32pm On May 21, 2010
still damn pretty, f**k ya haters!! sey ur mama fine pass am even if she do make up, if u dont have anything to say, then u shut the hell up, PUNKS
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by debbynicky(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2010
more pics of her without makeup

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by debbynicky(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2010
more pics

Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2010
She looks like a High School Student. . .Nothing special about her.

efizee:

dis beyonce madness is getting out of hand d other time it was her alongside her real hair revealed and its her again without makeup. i believe she has got the swagger but dat does not mean we have to talk about her every time.
You can say that again.
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by anitabest(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2010
oochu too bad.
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by rocksta: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
i think its worth mentioning that this heffa had quite a bit surgeries to caucasian her up

post pics before 2003
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by Exuberant: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
beyonce na he don dey praise lik dis which of he na don praise mama may born he na mthewww dey praise daugter of devil
Re: Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic by Bluvs2rock(f): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
zigbo: @ bee i ve always thot that there's some kind of resemblance btw genevieve and beyonce nd i am nt alone on that some people i know say that beyonce reminds them of genny and vice versa.
Hw cn u compare gene wit Beyoncé? Mstchewww...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / Celebrity Branding: How To Promote Yourself & Your Brand To Become A Celebrity / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.