Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka (25192 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Dreambeat: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Mbaka accuses FG of marginalising Igbo

Mbaka begged the officials of the Bank of Agriculture to give his cooperative loans to help him create employment opportunities for the youths who have no jobs…

The Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has alleged high level of the Federal Government’s marginalisation of Ndigbo in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

The fiery priest said he is pained that in spite of his support for President Buhari, Igbo are so marginalised to the extent that he slept in Abuja for weeks to get a loan from the Bank of Agriculture to energise his farming vision in order to create jobs to teaming unemployed graduates.

Fr. Mbaka, who spoke yesterday at the Adoration ground, during the flag-off of a three-day farmers empowerment programme by Multi-Life Saver’s, a corporative society made of 18 clusters with 5,000 members and visiting officials of the Bank of Agriculture, described the government agricultural programme as ‘poor claim and fake’.

He said the cooperative has 470 hectares of farmland with Certificate of Occupancy, but could not get loan because he was not a northerner.

“Whenever I went to obtain loan from the Bank of Agriculture, they would tell me to get a commercial bank that will do this and do that. The commercial banks will asked me to brink the feathers of one snake and leg of snake. This went on for many years and we are ready to impact significance into our agriculture; the only barrier is funding and encouragements,” he said.

Mbaka begged the officials of the Bank of Agriculture to give his cooperative loans to help him create employment opportunities for the youths who have no jobs or either hope of getting a job.

He said: “It’s a sad development; if a northern has this kind of vision they would come around him, but here, we are alone. We started it in Adani and there was no help; there was flood and we lost N830 million and I went down to Nkereife. We had the largest poultry farm in the east of the Niger. In one day we lost 939,000 births. With the type of courage God gave to me, nobody knew and nobody will know apart from the fact that I’m disclosing it now. No encouragement and they are longing for authentic farmers, and we are farmers.

“So, please, on behalf of the adoration members, we want them to monitor the funding and implementation. We don’t kill criminals here, we kill crime. If you go to Aqua Rapha investment Ltd, we have thousands of them working, yet, we don’t have governments’ support apart from Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, who remembered us and created a road to this place.

People thought President Buhari is helping me, but he is not helping us with one kobo. So, those who could have been helping thought he was helping and now he has become a hindrance.

“If you go to the North, you would see how billions are spent there. If you go to my farm, there is a River that separates the land which makes it difficult for me to move equipment, and now, I’m doing the bridge by myself without help from anywhere, yet, I’m a priest.

“So, I’m representing the poor, that is why I’m attacking many governments because when they cannot help the poor who I represent, and when the pressure is too much on me, I attack them.

“Why can’t the federal government which claims to support agriculture not help the agriculturist? So, it is a poor and fake claim. Why can’t we have here a pilot farm that would be the eyes of this country? “We have in our aquaculture fishes one of the species which contains five billion fishes, but lack of good road to the farm led to the closure of that farm and the federal government is aware of this. So, for me, it is not just negligence, but wickedness and unhealthy marginalisation, because I’m not from the North. If a northerner had this kind of vision, from the Central Bank, order will be given. There are subsidies here and there to be granted, not even loan. They will have to seek grants, give the farm grants for whatever it takes. That is why the Igbo are crying. Some of us have been friends with the president, but when you seat down and think deeper, you see his nepotism,” he lamented.

http://sunnewsonline.com/mbaka-accuses-fg-marginalising-igbo/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Racoon(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Mbaka good morning sir.O ne megi vu'um kita okwia?

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by xtravanganza: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
I understand, there's more to this claim...

Observing...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by EmekaMD(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Kokorookoooo chi efoo!!!

Good morning Fr Mbaka

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by yekparikpa(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Just shut him up with 10 million naira and you'll never hear a word from this man again. Mbaka is a business man!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Merimental(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2018
“Whenever I went to obtain loan from the Bank of Agriculture, they would tell me to get a commercial bank that will do this and do that"
now yall see how GT bank tried to frustrate Innoson motors through blackmail

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by kodded(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2018
na now day break this one ?

34 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Mbaka is very stupid

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by nnachukz(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2018
"When you sit down to think deeper, you will see his nepotism" ....Mbaka
The above quote is what Zombies have refused to do. Think deeper about the lifeless person you're supporting.
Under him as Minister of petroleum, N50b has disappeared and N4Tr unremitted. This is just a single financial year audit of NNPC. Yet zombies will tell you he doesn't steal.
No deeper thinking at all.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
his talk towards politics is gradually becoming irrelevant

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by annnikky(f): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Oh! It is now clearer to you what the Igbos are going through...u neva chi cho tin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Splashme: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2018
It's so sad man of God.
Lies, lies, lies is the only thing Buhari knows.

Anyway, wait for Lai Muhammed to release FG's 69 projects in South East which they are not even funding.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by yang(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
You are a bastard Mbaka

cursed be the day you were born

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by deboysben(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Okporo eyes don clear.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by budaatum: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
elChapo1:
Mbaka is very stupid
I'm beginning to think so too! With all the losses he listed up there, what's the chance any loan would be paid back?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Ojiofor: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
nnachukz:
"When you sit down to think deeper, you will see his nepotism" ....Mbaka
The above quote is what Zombies have refused to do. Think deeper about the lifeless person you're supporting.
Under him as Minister of petroleum, N50b has disappeared and N4Tr unremitted. This is just a single financial year audit of NNPC. Yet zombies will tell you he doesn't steal.
No deeper thinking at all.

The thought of High Thief Tinubu taking over in 2023 will not allow an average APC/Tinubu supporters to think takless of thinking deeper.

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Father Father Heeeeeeey....

We will always love and respect you Man of God.

Bless you sir!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by judecares1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
dear Rev Fr were u not the one who said we should for this lifeless man?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Maket: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na God tell you this one?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by NCANTaskForce: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
After he endorsed Gburugburu for a 2nd tenure to continue killing, stealing & selling people's lands without a 1st tenure achievement, Mbaka is mad & stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Ijaya123: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Merimental:
“Whenever I went to obtain loan from the Bank of Agriculture, they would tell me to get a commercial bank that will do this and do that"
now yall see how GT bank tried to frustrate Innoson motors through blackmail

Where were all the Igbo banks when he needed loans?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by yazach: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lol

Igbo shouting marginalization since 10 B. C

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
They said

Predecessor was Clueless

Incumbent is Lifeless

Successor better be...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Igbo always crying upandan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by KenOne: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Every time Igbos are marginalised. Seems they like this phrase a lot, even husband and wife in Igbo land you hear one is marginalised. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Auladimeji(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
I heat this politician claiming bishop

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Hops55: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
.. Hehe, same man who got a Daura visa before 2015?? Goan renew your visa and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by eleojo23: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mbaka...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by moscobabs(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
What's wrong with the so called pastor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by Nopeace4dwicked: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chronicles of APC blame game...

"16 years of the PDP"

"We are clearing the rot we met on ground"

"Blame Jonathan for our failure"

"PDP members in civil service are padding budget"

"Judiciary is corrupt. We need to invade them"

"Senate is not confirming our nominees"

"Saraki is slowing down our government"

They always have to blame someone for their incompetence.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka by itu404(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is this man okay playing to the gallery, abi? you can not see the many federal project going on in the east? ask the Aba traders to come to their aids. president is for all when you speak like that you sound like the sons of Zebeedee in the bible who wants to sit at both side of Christ. how about the others? narrow minded and selfish pastor. you have so dabbled into politics that you have lost your bearings

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Social Media Kills Destiny When Used Excessively / David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.