Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mom's New Boyfriend - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mom's New Boyfriend (55679 Views)

Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Slutty Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Damibiz:
Lady way get Creativity come fine join...i throwa cap for u oh jare
kiss Too kind
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Damibiz gat ur back
Adalyon:
kiss Too kind
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
McEphiks:
You get sense jooor Adalyon. No be one mumu wey ugly cum still stupid join.

Kikikikikikikiki...
Still dey pain u abi??
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kdavid07(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
i cant phantom your imaginery skills. wow u really got me hooked to my fone and the way u describe those bleeping ehn is something else. pls keep u the good work
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
luminouz:

Kikikikikikikiki...
Still dey pain u abi??
Kai you can find trouble eh... They will beat you oh... My hand no dey
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
kdavid07:
i cant phantom your imaginery skills. wow u really got me hooked to my fone and the way u describe those bleeping ehn is something else. pls keep u the good work
Thanks a lot dear...do stay tuned... Update coming soon
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adalyon:

Kai you can find trouble eh... They will beat you oh... My hand no dey
Lol...
I'm Alien!!!
wink
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Luminouz

Quit being a spherical dumbass.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=McEphiks post=71201306][/quote]

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
McEphiks:
Luminouz

Quit being a spherical dumbass.

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
luminouz:
Lol... I'm Alien!!! wink
You eat cigarette dude.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
luminouz:
Lol... I'm Alien!!! wink
You eat cigarette dude.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
McEphiks:

You eat cigarette dude.

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Luminouz

Roses are red. Sadly ur dam blood is too.
Tho you look like a monkey and belong in a zoo, never let that bother you. I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=McEphiks post=71202029][/quote]
We are all animals...n the world is a big, fat zoo!!!
So the joke is on u bro!!!
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=71202083]

That is because your sense of humour is low. You're just an unintelligible pathetic soul.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=McEphiks post=71203535][/quote]
Ur clapbacks are weak and uninspiring....
If I start on u na,people go say Luminouz wicked!!!

In other news.....

I'm your king
Bow to me!!!

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by leokinguch(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op it seems u hv run out of what to write......abi them neva update from were u de uplift am from. Anyways just do and update before this guys above me go start fiscal fight for nairaland.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
leokinguch:
Op it seems u hv run out of what to write......abi them neva update from were u de uplift am from. Anyways just do and update before this guys above me go start fiscal fight for nairaland.
What do you mean by where I uplift it from?... I don't find that insinuation funny at all...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by giftAlone(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Adalyon:

What do you mean by where I uplift it from?... I don't find that insinuation funny at all...
. are u going to continue dis mature n intriguing story or u want to those 2kids spoil dis tread with their childish rants looking for recognition
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
giftAlone:
. are u going to continue dis mature n intriguing story or u want to those 2kids spoil dis tread with their childish rants looking for recognition
It's the weekend so an update is coming soon...i work on the story in my spare time

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by leokinguch(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Person no fit play with u small.....oya no vex, come and continue this sweet and matured story for our reading delight grin grin grin
Adalyon:

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kdavid07(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Adalyon:

It's the weekend so an update is coming soon...i work on the story in my spare time
abeg no mind hater drop sumthng biko
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
giftAlone:
grin
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Jenny woke up with a throbbing headache as she opened her eyes... It was still dark but she could tell it was morning, maybe 5am...she rubbed her eyes as she felt her head bang, then she felt something else,she looked down and saw an arm wrapped around her then she slowly turned back and saw Mike snoring softly behind her as his arm was wrapped around her in a spooning position... Why was he still here Jenny thought and was he cuddling with her?... She was confused and yet she felt herself relax into his sleeping embrace, she liked it... She liked that he hadn't left,she liked being cuddled, his huge arms around her made her feel safe and weirdly loved,like the world could crumble and he'd protect her....she settled in and enjoyed the weird moment...

"you're being stupid, this man got you drunk and just took advantage of you last night" she thought to herself

"but not enjoying this wouldn't change what has happened... I might as well enjoy it... Dad never even hugged me... I deserve a bit of affection after all" she countered her previous thought

Just then Mike started and woke up...
"oh sh.it...i woke him up, now he's going to leave.. Damn" she thought to herself

"good morning baby " Mike's voice boomed in her ear as he kissed her cheek

"urrr...good morning.. Mi..i mean daddy" Jenny responded

"how are you"

"I'm fine... Just have a headache "

"sorry about that... Lemme go get you some pain killers and water" Mike said as he unwrapped his arm from her and stood up,she heard him walk out of the room and headed to the kitchen...
She felt strangely bad that he wasn't cuddling her anymore and missed his arms around her..she sat up as Mike walked back into the room with two pills and a glass of water

"here... " he said handing her the drugs

"thanks" she said as she took the drug

Mike stood there staring at her... She wanted to ask him to come back and lay with her but she just looked down at her hand as she fumbled with her fingers..
Mike got into bed and pulled her to him, placing her head on his chest.. Jenny nestled in and felt a sudden calm as she smiled to herself as Mike rubbed her hair softly and they enjoyed the silence.. She soon drifted off to sleep
She woke up as Mike got up from the bed suddenly.

"I slept off... It's almost 7am...your mom would be back soon" Mike said as he kissed her forehead and headed out the door back to his room
Jenny laid there like a baby whose pacifier was just taken...she sighed... At least the headache was subsiding..
She tried to fall back asleep but couldn't as so decided to get ready for school...
She was in the shower when she heard her room door open..

"hey sweetie I'm home" Lisa called out

"welcome back mom" Jenny replied from the shower

"thanks... I'm so tired... I'm going to bed, see you when you get back from school " Lisa said with a yawn as she headed to her room

Jenny didn't see her mom or Mike as she ate her breakfast and soon headed for school...on the walk she thought about last night... She didn't feel bad, then again she could barely remember details of what happened... She thought about this morning and smiled softly..

"what are you smiling about this morning pretty"
Jenny looked up to see David standing at the school gate as she walked towards him... She suddenly froze in her track... Did David just talk to her?... The David...the boy she has had a crush on for ages and practically stalked....it couldn't be... She turned around to see if there was a pretty girl behind her.. It was just her

"m.. Me? " Jenny stammered

"haha... Yes you... Is there someone else? ..just saying hi" David teased as he straightened and walked into the school leaving Jenny transfixed on the spot

"what the hell just happened... Am I dreaming?... What the actual fvck is happening this morning... Strange stuff after strange stuff" Jenny talked to herself as she stood there...
She didn't realize she spoke out loud to herself until she saw some students look at her strangely as they walked by her.
She cleared her throat and walked into school.
The rest of the day went by normally and soon it was time for sports... Her favorite part of the day...
She was stretching and getting prepped when she saw David in the stands of the race track... He waved at her with a smile as he sat down... She slowly waved back with a confused expression...
She ran the full track and while she headed back in to freshen up and change David walked up to her with a bottle of water... She suddenly blushed as it occurred to her she was sweaty and wearing shorts...

"umm... Thanks" she managed to say as she took the water bottle and tried to pull her shorts down a bit to cover herself up a bit

"sure... I'm David" he said

"I know... I.. I mean I'm Jennifer" she stuttered

"nice name... Well I'll let you go change... See you around " he said as he walked away

"what the hell is happening today... " Jenny thought to herself as she drank from the bottle thirstily

Jenny walked into the house and saw her mom making something in the kitchen

"good evening mom"

"oh welcome honey.. How was your day "

"confusing but great" Jenny beamed as she sat at the dinning table

"oh really.. How so? "

"nothing... Aren't you going to work tonight?"

"yeah I am... Just want to prepare dinner for you guys before I leave"

"okay... I'm going to go change and I'll be right back to help you out" Jenny said as she headed to her room.

It was a few hours later..Lisa had left for work and .Jenny laid on her bed going through David's instagram, she noticed he had deleted pictures of his girlfriend and smiled to herself..then she heard the door open and Mike come back... She suddenly felt excited...she didn't want to admit it but she looked forward to him coming back and coming into her room tonight... She knew he would, she wanted him to...she wasn't really excited about him fvcking her but she craved to wake up in his arms again,to be cuddled and be held as she slept.

It was past 11pm when Mike came into her room, she had fallen asleep while waiting... Mike softly shook her awake as he got into bed with her... She turned and met his gaze as he slowly undressed her and fvcked her repeatedly through the night... She relaxed and didn't fight him even when it hurt, she didn't want to upset him and make him not sleep over... She moaned out as slammed into her aggressively,cooperated as he put her in different positions and found herself cumming over and over...by 1am he was spent and once again wrapped his arms around her as he drifted off to sleep...she smiled as he cuddled her,his warm loving embrace was worth it and she soon drifted off to sleep only to be woken by him getting up to leave when it was almost 7am...he kissed her forehead again with a smile and she allowed herself smile at him as he left... She looked forward to tonight as she got ready for school.

This was the routine all week.... Mike would come into her room and fvck her over and over till they fell asleep in each others arms until the early hours of the morning when Lisa would come back... As the days went by Jenny became more and more reciprocating..she grew a weird attachment to Mike with each night she spent in his arms
Soon it was Saturday and Lisa's night shift was over... She came back that morning and spent the rest of the Saturday at home...
That night Jenny tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep.. She was restless and felt lonely... She scrolled through her phone idely... It was past 10pm...soon she heard the familiar moans of her mom and Mike from the other room... Then She felt an unusual anger seething within her..she got up and paced the room...she tried to pace her breathing and calm down as she started hyper ventilating...she found her earphones and listened to music in her phone turned on the highest volume and laid down...with the noise blocked out she tried to fall asleep.

It was Sunday morning and Lisa had the day off...
"come down for breakfast Jenny" Lisa called from the Jenny

A few minutes later Jenny walked into the kitchen

"good morning mom... Good morning Mike" Jenny muttered

Mike looked up from his newspaper... This was the first time she was calling him by his name in the last week...

"good morning Jenny" Mike said casually

"how was your night? " Lisa asked

"oh it was great" Jenny muttered sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and took a seat far from Mike

"okay... What's wrong with you?... You seem grumpy" Lisa asked as she took her seat

"she probably is just grumpy because she was up doing that assignment she told me about right Jenny ? " Mike interjected

"whatever Mike" Jenny said eyeing him angrily

"young lady behave yourself and don't speak to Mike that way" Lisa said sternly

"I'm taking my food to my room" Jenny said and carried her plate to her room without waiting for a reply

In her room Jenny laid on her bed and tried to sort out her thoughts.. How could he act like that?,like everything was okay... How could he go back to normal so quickly?...she felt stupid... What was wrong with her?.. Why did she care how he acted?... She should be relieved he wasn't coming to her room anymore right?... She was tired of thinking, she needed air... She picked up her earphones and changed into a tracksuit and headed out

"I'm going for a run" she said to no one in particular as she hastily left the house before Lisa could respond

"what in heavens name has gotten over her" Lisa said to Mike

"I think she's just stressed... It's normal with teenagers to lash out"

"not Jenny... She only runs at home when she's really upset.. Something is wrong... I'll talk to her when she gets back..I'll make her tell me what's going on "

"umm... No that's not necessary..she already told me what's wrong with her, she asked me not to tell you tho"

"what is it? "

"emm... Well she is a bit worried about not having a date yet and all that"

"why would she talk to you rather than me"

"she said she needed a male opinion... I adviced her to just keep her chin up and focus on school...you know sometimes kids need a dad's view plus you have been so busy lately... Besided I really appreciated that she'd come to me with her issues, it means we are finally becoming a family"

"oh Mike thank you so much... I don't know what I did to deserve you... You are the absolute best thing that has happened to me im forever"

"anything for you babe... I love both of you" Mike said with a smile

3 Likes

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Winnairaking100: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
sad cool cool shocked sad tongue
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kdavid07(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Next episode pls
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jenny sat under a tree in the park to catch her breath...she had been running for over 40mins and felt a bit of relief as she sat there and breathed in deeply... The park was mostly empty since it was a Sunday morning, she closed her eyes and felt the tears well up and stream down silently... She exhaled deeply and opened her eyes... It was going to be okay she thought to herself...she decided to sit there a while before going back home...

Mike sat on the couch in front of the TV and thought to himself... Things were getting very tense and on the verge of complications, he was able to calm Lisa and convince her to not question Jenny but what if she still went ahead to... He shook his head, he knew Lisa wouldn't go against his will... Maybe he still had the upper hand in this situation, he just had to be more careful especially with Jenny who was more prone to outbursts...

Jenny walked in at almost noon,the living room was empty and she sighed in relief because she didn't want to have to talk about her behavior earlier on which she was very embarrassed by now... She tiptoed to her room and slowly shut the door, she undressed and entered the shower... It was a new week and she just wanted to forget the events of last week and pretend they never happened... She got out and dressed up in a t shirt and shorts then laid on her bed, she found her minds roaming to the mornings of the previous week,how Mike had held her as she slept... She immediately shook her head as if to drive out the thought... She knew her mom would come in any minute now to talk to her like she always did so she sat up and tried to look busy with school work.
An hour passed and her mom hadn't come in to check on her, she listened closely and could hear her mom and Mike talking and laughing cheerily... Jenny felt a lump in chest as she realised her mom wasn't going to come, she was busy with her own life with Mike and for the first time since her dad left them Jenny felt truly alone.

Monday morning Jenny got ready for school slowly, she felt a heavy heart...mom had promised things wouldn't change with Mike in the picture, that they'd still be together like they always had but she somehow felt left behind as her mom moved on... Worst of all with a man who had ruined her life more than it was already ruined.. Jenny took a deep breath as she looked herself over in the mirror one last time before she left her room...she headed down and walked into the kitchen where Lisa and Mike sat eating breakfast..

"good morning mom... Good morning Mike" Jenny said as she mustered a smile

"good morning honey, come eat so you won't be late" Lisa said gleefully

"morning" Mike muttered

Jenny sat down and ate quietly without looking away form her plate.. The food tasted like ash in her mouth but she forced it down, after eating half of it she got up and took her plate to the sink...

"bye mom" Jenny said as she looked up at Lisa for the first time all morning

"bye sweetie" Lisa said as she looked at Jenny's face which seemed pale and her eyes swollen..

Jenny stood there for another 5secs staring at her mom looking for some sort of connection, she turned and went out the door.

Lisa felt tense after Jenny left, she felt like Jenny was drifting... But she didn't want to press any further especially since Mike already assured her.

At school the day went by uneventfully,jenny spent the whole day staring aimlessly into space... Soon it was time to run track and Jenny was excited, 2 mins into running Jenny was suddenly lagging behind and out of breath.. She couldn't run for some reason ... This realisation sent fear through her as she had an anxiety attack right there on the track,she was rushed to the school clinic and given a dose of xanax... She was soon able to fall asleep and felt better when she woke up at closing time... She thanked the nurse and started her walk home trying to figure out why she suddenly had no concentration on the track..

"hey" a voice called out
Jenny turned to see David run up to her side and walk with her

"hey" she replied

"how are you ?...umm.. I heard you had umm... Some issue earlier to.. "

"I'm fine" Jenny cut him off

"oh.. Okay... "

They walked on in awkward silence for a few minutes

"what do you really want David?... Did someone dare you to talk to me?... To befriend the ugly girl? " Jenny asked angrily as she stopped abruptly

"what?... No... Of course not.. Why would even think that... You are not ugly and no one dared me"

"then what is it huh?... I don't even have the strength for this.. I'm tired okay?..i just... " Jenny said as her voice cracked and she had to stop talking to keep from breaking down

"I didn't mean to upset you.. I just wanted to be friends, I think you are really an interesting girl is all... I'd like to maybe like get to know you if that's okay by you "

Jenny looked at him carefully, examining his face... She had literally dreamt of this day for years... David was here walking her back from school and wanting to get to know her yet she didn't feel the toe tingling excitement she thought she'd feel...

"okay... I'm sorry I lashed out... I'm just having a bad day"

"it's okay, I understand... I mean it's Monday and even Garfield hates Mondays"

"haha... Yeah I guess so "Jenny chuckled at the reference

They walked on quietly...

"want to tell me what's wrong?" David asked softly

"with me?... Everything is wrong but most importantly I can't run anymore... I... I don't know why... I can't concentrate... I don't have the focus... Something is wrong with me... I can't afford to not be able to run anymore.. If I can't run then I'm nothing I have nothing else going for me... I.. I.. I can't lose this"

"without running you are so much more, you are very beautiful for starters and you are smart too... You seem almost older than everyone in our class for some reason... More mature...but about the running, maybe you need a break... To ease the stress"

Jenny blushed as she listened to David describe her ,she looked down immediately as he looked at her

"maybe we could hang out one day after school to help you relax... Th... There's this nice café that just opened up and I hear it's nice... We could go there together" David said

"really?...i mean yeah... Umm... Wednesday is good" Jenny said in excitement as she temporarily forgot about everything for a while

"that'd be great so I'll see you Wednesday by 6?"

"yeah" Jenny beamed

They had gotten to Jenny's house and David waved as he left while Jenny entered into the house beaming with a smile... Her smile suddenly waned as her eyes met Mike's who was seated at the dining eating...

"hey" Jenny said as she looked down and speed walked towards her room

Mike didn't stop her even though he wanted to, he had to let things calm down a bit he thought to himself

In her room Jenny was suddenly filled with excitement... She had a date... Finally... Not just a date... A date with the David... She could almost scream with excitement and anticipation... She couldn't wait to tell mom, at the thought of her mom her excitement dwindled, if she told mom, mom might tell Mike and she didn't know how that would turn out... She decided to keep this one to herself... She shrugged it off and started thinking of what to wear for Wednesday..

Wednesday finally came and Jenny was back from schoo.... The house had been empty when she came in... It was 4:30pm and she was suddenly nervous ...what would she talk about to avoid looking boring...was a jean trouser to casual... Was she supposed to wear make up... How did they even put on make up...?.... She tried relaxing as these questions plagued her mind... She felt like going for a quick run but was scared of trying and having a repeat of what happened on Monday... She searched her school bag as she suddenly remembered she had a pill of xanax left...she took it and was soon calm again... She put on music and started getting ready.

It was 6:00pm and Jenny heard a knock on the door, she picked her handbag up and ran down as quickly as she could to get to the door before Mike or mom did... They had both been back a while ago but none had come to her room... She ran past them in the kitchen as mom prepared supper,she opened the door slightly and told David to give her a minute... She walked back into the kitchen to meet a shocked Mike and Lisa

"ummm... I'm going out ...I'll be back soon"

"to where" inquired Lisa

"going to my friends birthday party... I'll be back on time"

"ummm... Okay I guess... Is that okay Mike? " Lisa inquired

"why are you asking him? " Jenny interrupted

"dont even start young lady" Lisa warned

"it's fine... You can go" Mike replied calmly

Jenny rolled her eyes in disgust and left.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Mike oh mike.......
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Oscilo1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ride I dey with you
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Damibiz:
Mike oh mike.......
Haha... Mike oh Mike indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot / Fulfilled Dreams / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.