Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mom's New Boyfriend - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mom's New Boyfriend (55765 Views)

Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Slutty Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kdavid07(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
UPDATE OOO...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
" You have to go in eventually Jen" David said.. They had been parked outside her house for almost 10mins

"I know he will be mad but you have to go in I have to get home too" he urged when she didn't say anything

" I guess you're right... Goodnight David" she said pecking him on the cheek as she stepped out of the car

She watched him drive off before walking towards the house, she stood outside the door as her heart pounded in her chest... Mike had never called her phone before not to talk of up to 15 times... As she raised her hand to unlock the door with her key she saw her hands shake unsteadily... She opened the door and walked in...
Mike was seated in front of the TV but stared absentmindedly past it as he sipped from a cup of brandy, from the halved bottle Jenny could tell he had been drinking a while... He hadn't even looked up when she got inside and she stood there unsure of what to do a say.. She was jolted by his voice when he spoke

"what's the time Jennifer" he said without looking at her

"I'm.. I... I'm so sorry... I lost track of time and... "

"what time is it" he said more sternly as he turned to her

"it's past 12am but... "

"past 12 huh...where are you coming from" he said standing up to his full length and walking towards her

"I... Umm... I went to see a movie... I didn't know my phone was ringing because... " she stammered as she instinctively stepped back as he walked towards her

" movie... Alone?" he said

"yes... No... I went with a friend" she said

"a friend huh... It was that boy wasn't it" he said still walking towards her

"I... Well.. He is just... " she tried stepping back but her back was against the wall

"did you let him fūčk you? " he said towering over her

"what... No.. No... Of course not"

"DON'T LIE TO ME ...i will ask again... Did you let him fūčk you" Mike yelled angrily

"I'm so sorry... I... Please Mike calm down" Jenny stuttered as fear made tears well in her eyes

"WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU ANSWER ME" he shouted as he slapped her sending her sprawling unto the floor

"YES" she cried

"oh I see... I clothe you, feed you, give you shelter and love you and you go out there to be a little wh.ore?...so I wasn't enough for you?... You gave daddy's püśśy to that kid? " Mike said calmly

"I'm sorry please... Please... I.. I... "

"You like other çøçks now huh?... You want other guy to fūčk you now right?... You will get what you want" he said dragging her up by her hair and throwing her to the chair as she whimpered in pain

She watched him pick up his phone and dial a number... Her mind raced as he started talking

"hey Joe what's up... Are you guys at the bar?.... Oh... Yeah... I am coming over with a little something...alright see you soon" he hung up and grabbed Jenny by the arm, out the door and into the car.

He got into the driver seat and started driving... Jenny cried quietly as she apologized over and over again... He didn't say a word and soon parked the car after a few minutes... It was in a lonely part and soon some women walked towards the car,they talked to him and after a while he picked up a girl of about Jenny's age... She was skinny with big breasts and a tired look... She entered the back seat of the car and introduced herself to Jenny as Tee...Jenny said nothing and Mike continued driving... Soon they reached a bar which was closed but Jenny could hear some voices from inside...

"get down" Mike said to both of them.

Tee stepped out of the car and she and Jenny walked behind Mike towards the bar... Jenny's mind raced but couldn't think of anything else to do

They entered into the bar which was empty apart from 3 men that sat at a booth in a corner... They seemed to know Mike as they all smiled and exchanged greetings when he walked up to them and sat down..

"so what's going on Mike... Who are these" Joe said pointing to Jenny and Tee

"just some prostitutes I got for us" Mike said casually

"Jenny? " Henry said as he recognized her even with her head down

Jenny looked up to see her teacher... In that moment her heart sank as she wished the ground would open beneath her

"you know each other? " Mike asked curiously

"yeah she's a student in my school... What is going on here Mike" Henry asked uncomfortably

"oh relax she's my little girl" Mike said pulling Jenny to his lap who seemed to be paralyzed with fear,he rubbed her thighs

"i dont understand" Henry continued

"oh relax Henry... If Mike says it's fine then it's fine" Paul spoke eyeing Tee

"she looks really young tho, is she even 15 yet? " Joe said

"what is wrong with you guys... She's Lisa's kid and shes 18..if you guys keep pestering me I'll just leave" Mike said angrily..

" I'm sorry... It hasn't gotten to that but she's my student... I could lose my job" Henry said

"she knows how to keep her mouth shut so don't worry... Isn't that right Jenny" Mike said caressing her

Jenny remained mute as she looked down

"go take care of my friends" Mike said to Tee who now went to sit in between Joe and Paul...
Joe stared at her big breasts hungrily and started handling and playing with them as Tee massaged Paul's çøçk through his jean

"not so fast Joe, let Tee take care of them... Come say hi to Jenny" Mike said

Joe excitedly walked towards Mike and Jenny as Henry took his place with Tee.. He sat next to Mike nervously as he looked at Jenny

"go on... Play with her" Mike said to him... Joe wasted no time as he kissed her shoulder... Jenny cringed and tried to get away from his touch but Mike held her in place... Joe unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders exposing her breasts which he began pinching... Mike laughed as Jenny uncomfortably sat there

"let me go get us some drinks..." Mike said standing up

"you act like a wh.ore and you will be treated like a Wh.ore" he whispered into Jenny's ear as he left her with Joe

"Joe if she misbehaves feel free to discipline her" Mike said lastly as he walked towards the counter

Joe smiled as he started sucking and licking Jenny's nipples... Jenny squirmed and winced as his hands began roaming around her thighs going farther up till he was now pushing her panties to the side and shoving his fingers into her...

Mike soon walked back.. He looked over to see Paul had laid a now naked Tee on the table as he undid his belt while Henry stood at her head shoving his çøçk into her mouth as she gagged and gasped for breath
He looked over to Joe who was now knelt between Jenny's legs licking and sucking her püśśy hungrily as she closed her eyes in disgust.. Mike heard a sharp gasp and turned to see that it came from Tee who Paul had now started fūčking while holding each of her ankles in his hands.
Mike took a bar stool and sat a distance as he sipped his drink while watching...

Joe lifted Jenny unto the table as he started unbuckling his trousers and tried mounting her

"no... No... Daddy please help me" Jenny cried looking at Mike as she fought and struggled with Joe

"shut up" Joe yelled as he put his hand over her mouth still struggling with her

Mike looked at Jenny and felt a sudden wave a remorse and anger wash over him..

"that's enough Joe... Let her go" he said suddenly standing up

"what... I haven't even started" Joe said as he held unto her

"I SAID THATS ENOUGH" Mike said shoving him off Jenny aggressively... Jenny ran behind Mike where she hid as she cried

Joe got up and stared at Mike angrily...

"go join them" Mike said pointing to the others... Joe looked at him over and smiled slyly at Jenny as he walked towards Tee... He slapped her breasts as he climbed the table and sat across her chest... He held her breasts together and pressed his çøçk between them as he slowly started sliding in and out..

Mike turned to Jenny and hugged her tightly as she sobbed in his arms

"it's okay baby you are safe now" he held her as she shook

He sat her back on his lap as she wiped her eyes

"look over there" Mike whispered in her ears
She looked over at Tee and the 3 men... She saw the men slam into her from every corner as she gasped for breath and relief... Paul fūčked her roughly, Henry pushed farther into her throat as Joe still sat across her chest...

"that's how w.hores are treated... Do you want that? " Mike asked her as he rubbed her hair soothingly

"no" Jenny said

"would you keep your püśśy just for one guy?... Just for daddy" Mike continued

"yes" she said quietly as he watched Paul cum all over Tee and now switch places with Henry who resumed fūčking an exhausted Tee

"be a good girl princess... Or you'll end up like Tee" Mike whispered as he saw the horror and fear in Jenny's eyes

" I love you so much and I wouldn't let anyone hurt you okay,i was just so heart broken" he said as he cradled her in his arms and kissed her forehead

Jenny exhaled deeply as Mike handed her a drink... She and Mike slowly drank and got drunk as they watched the others... Soon Mike and Jenny were kissing passionately as the alcohol eased her and she felt the familiar warmth of Mike's mouth on her neck.. She threw her arms around him as he kissed her down to her shoulders

"daddy let's go home" she whispered to Mike

"sure thing princess... Let's go" Mike said getting up

"I already paid her so you guys have fun, I'm leaving" Mike said to the group..

"sure thing Mike, you are the man... " Joe cheered him as he pushed into Tee who winced weakly ... He finally got his turn to fūčk her as Henry and Paul caught their breath while handling and caressing her body..

Mike walked out into the car with Jenny in his arms as she could barely stand or walk properly.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mike is a useless and shameless fool
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow...oh my Jenny ur little Punana could have being reset by those idiotz....na woh for Mike self....ehmm please writer...the whole writeup is nw becoming too bored bcus we alway assume what will happen next,why nt expore other areas like write a little abt Mike's friend,run a background check on them nd also introduce another twist in between for instance a part where Mike will be Apprehended by either the Police or Jenny's Mother......jst my observation oh...na ur work sha..

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Damibiz:
Wow...oh my Jenny ur little Punana could have being reset by those idiotz....na woh for Mike self....ehmm please writer...the whole writeup is nw becoming too bored bcus we alway assume what will happen next,why nt expore other areas like write a little abt Mike's friend,run a background check on them nd also introduce another twist in between for instance a part where Mike will be Apprehended by either the Police or Jenny's Mother......jst my observation oh...na ur work sha..

Ah!!... Background check kwa... Me I'm not a full time writer oh so delving into other characters story lines will be too stressful for me and I might not be able to pull it off properly... But nonetheless I will try and round it up soon.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Adalyon:

Ah!!... Background check kwa... Me I'm not a full time writer oh so delving into other characters story lines will be too stressful for me and I might not be able to pull it off properly... But nonetheless I will try and round it up soon.
Gimme the go ahead and I will turn that damibiz into damisqueak!! undecided
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2018
luminouz:

Lol... Please don't even start, I don't have strength...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
luminouz:

But Damibiz just made a good point there na, or don't you think so
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
izaray:
But Damibiz just made a good point there na, or don't you think so
Sweetheart..the best part of a story is letting the writer explore his/her own imagination.. Not ur own...
Sometimes we criticise based on what we expect to read or not...just let the story be written by the writer as she/he wants.... At the end u stand to gain a thing or two!!!

How are u n the kids darling
They ain't giving u much trouble I hope?? wink

3 Likes

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
luminouz:

Sweetheart..the best part of a story is letting the writer explore his/her own imagination.. Not ur own...
Sometimes we criticise based on what we expect to read or not...just let the story be written by the writer as she/he wants.... At the end u stand to gain a thing or two!!!

How are u n the kids darling
They ain't giving u much trouble I hope?? wink
cheesy cheesy

We all are doing great, thanks cool
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
So bcus i no dey Una wan kill me abi...? Damibiz don show,i was only making a Suggestion oh.....
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Damibiz:
So bcus i no dey Una wan kill me abi...? Damibiz don show,i was only making a Suggestion oh.....
You gat no fears bruh, i dey ur back like sch bag cheesy
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank u jare....
izaray:
You gat no fears bruh, i dey ur back like sch bag cheesy
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Enny2013(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Ha!! no update yet? Lord, help me.

I must sure see d end of 'Daddy MIKE'
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by jacyruth11(f): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love your story.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by CuteNerdyDude(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Honestly this story triggered a lot of emotions, at a point i was close to tears. I love how you paint each scenario with your words. Very well written.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Kaycee9242(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well done op
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by donsimoniiblog: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
smh, no update.

visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
CuteNerdyDude:
Honestly this story triggered a lot of emotions, at a point i was close to tears. I love how you paint each scenario with your words. Very well written.
U were close to tears shocked shocked

A man almost crying

I just can't understand humans

But then I'm Alien!! wink
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by CuteNerdyDude(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
luminouz:

U were close to tears shocked shocked

A man almost crying

I just can't understand humans

But then I'm Alien!! wink
I know it sounds crazy but i just cant stand it when women are violated or abused.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
CuteNerdyDude:
I know it sounds crazy but i just cant stand it when women are violated or abused.
Awwwwwwwww....
That sounds so cute!!!

OK...u know what?? Fvvk me for questioning ur manhood...u got a good heart... Just pray ur gf cherishes u...n not abuse u cuz ur heart is soft
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by CuteNerdyDude(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
luminouz:

Awwwwwwwww....
That sounds so cute!!!

OK...u know what?? Fvvk me for questioning ur manhood...u got a good heart... Just pray ur gf cherishes u...n not abuse u cuz ur heart is soft
Lol say all you want, my soft heartedness isn't passiveness.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
CuteNerdyDude:
wink
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by donsimoniiblog: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
the guy and oversabi is like 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin grin grin

visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories

CuteNerdyDude:
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by lieutenantprime(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by GregNG22(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2018
No update yet? What's up. I hope you're alright
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by chester23(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Update please,,,,, oooo
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Enny2013(f): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
I just hope ADALYON is ok...
y haven't we heard frm her since?

Hw do I reach her now?...gosh!!!
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by misspearlz: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pls tell us you are Ok...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kdavid07(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Adalyon. no update yet, hope u are good ?
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Kaycee9242(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Op hope u are ok
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Where is our Able Writerz na..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.