Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. (5873 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2018
This thread is for those writing/written/will write IELTS (BC or IDP) in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Let's meet here, share tips, information, materials and possibly meet up for group practice session.

LISTENING:

Lot of practice is required to achieve your targeted band score. Focus on your weakpoint, most people weakpoint in this section is the multiple options conversation in section 2 and 3. I suggest group practice, this will help drive your progress better.

READING :

Lot of candidates has gotten a band 9 in this section. It can be easy, but at the same time technical. Focus on your weakpoint here, from my relationship with candidates, they said the true/false/NG or the Yes/No/NG is their undoing, others said is the meaning of paragraph headings. Practice is the key.

WRITING :

In recent times, this has been the headache to many candidates including me. The section 2 essay is unarguably the obstacle here to get your targeted band score. The best way is to practice writing and give your work to a tutor or an excellent student for review and evaluation.

SPEAKING :

You won't pass speaking without doing a practice speaking with someone, especially a stranger . this is required to learn how to avoid nerves on the exam day, and also make you get use to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by AlphaStyles(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
I will like to know how much it will cost to take this test
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
I will like to know how much it will cost to take this test

It's 68k for MOD IDP or 75k for British Council.. But one thing to consider is that for remarking, BC charges 15k, and IDP charges 46k.
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by AlphaStyles(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

It's 68k for MOD IDP or 75k for British Council.. But one thing to consider is that for remarking, BC charges 15k, and IDP charges 46k.
fck me its damn cost but i am considering taking it what do i need?
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
fck me its damn cost but i am considering taking it what do i need?

Just your international passport for registration
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by AlphaStyles(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Just your international passport for registration
ok thanks op
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by rlgiwa(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi anyone taking the ielts with BC on the 29sep should please send a pm
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2018
rlgiwa:
Hi anyone taking the ielts with BC on the 29sep should please send a pm

Mine is October 7th... but are you based in Abuja?
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by Travelbuddy01(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
@DonFreshmoney bro am in Abuja thinking of writting with MOD please help me tips you used to ace yours now please i want to rewrite... nwanebub@gmail.com
Re: IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. by Decallmemartin(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
please has anyone taken the paper based or CBT in abuja recently??

(1) (Reply)

Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.? / Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price / Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.