Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

7 Reasons Why Should Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 7 Reasons Why Should Learn Programming (940 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Should Learn Programming by aprokomag: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Why learn programming?

According to current and future trends, programming is the language of the future. This is why it is necessary you understand the language of programming and be able to use it effectively.
 To become a creator: a highly creative and powerful one. Go as far as your imagination lets you.
 Strong programming skills are a hot commodity on the job market. Companies, industries, fims, government bodies or organizations pay heavily for programming jobs
 Boost your earning potential!
 Learning to program means learning to think in abstract and more precise ways.
 It will help you do better in other areas!
 It will be fun!
visit www.elacademy.org.ng to learn any course on information and communication technology

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Basic Computer Technology Courses And Free Certification Online / Who Else Wants The Latest Laptop Price List From Compovine Technologies Limited. / I Need A Web Developer Urgently Much Money Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.