Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! (1005 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? / Ladies & Gentlemen Come & Confirm Dis. / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Machinemayana(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
A quick morning question, How long should a guy/lady use a Shaving Blade? Or how often should a person use one before a change. Either double, single or triple. In case some people still don't get the question HOW MANY TIMES, MONTH OR YEARS YOU DEI USE SHAVING BIC. That thing were dem dei carry shave armpit, bear bear and JT hair grin. Plus ladies puna

Cc : farano, Rocktation)
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by MJBOLT: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
3 months
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Machinemayana:
A quick morning question, How long should a guy/lady use a Shaving Blade? Or how often should a person use one. Either double, single or triple. In case some people still don't get the question HOW MANY TIMES, MONTH OR YEARS YOU DEI USE SHAVING BIC. That thing were dem dei carry shave armpit, bear bear and JT hair grin. Plus ladies puna

Do you people assume only men can be ungentle? because I don't understand the rationale behind this "gentleman" that I've been reading about and hearing for more than 26years.

So ladies can't be ungentle? I've never seen "gentlewomen"
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
men should maintain a clean shave always UNLESS those who have handsome fathers with beards and are sure dey can maintain it

women must avoid using shaving stick, our skin are so sensitive. use shaving cream..original NOT ABA o.pluck out all hairs except ur eyebrow.lol
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Chubi007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Do you people assume only men can be ungentle? because I don't understand the rationale behind this "gentleman" that I've been reading about and hearing for more than 26years.

Ur own dei your body this afternoon
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Machinemayana(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
3 months
Wawu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Machinemayana(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

lolz grin
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Machinemayana(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
men should maintain a clean shave always UNLESS those who have handsome fathers with beards and are sure dey can maintain it

women must avoid using shaving stick, our skin are so sensitive. use shaving cream..original NOT ABA o.pluck out all hairs except ur eyebrow.lol
after so much said by you, you didn't even attempt the question undecided
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
SO SORRY Sweetness, shaving sticks should be changed every month grin
Machinemayana:
after so much said by you, you didn't even attempt the question undecided
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Headlesschicken(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin How about how long should one scratch his @nus,while it's itching.... SMH...
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Machinemayana:

How long should a guy/lady use a Shaving Blade? Or how often should a person use one before a change.
I think it's subjective based on how hirsute the person is. Personally I discard within 2 weeks of opening even if used just once but I don't know what works for others.
Elder001:

The word lady already incorporates the attributes of gentleness, refinement and dignity. It is the exact parallel of gentleman in English. That's why it's "ladies and gentlemen" not "women and gentlemen". Saying "gentlelady" is tantamount to tautology.

3 Likes

Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
lamidebaby:

I think it's subjective based on how hirsute the person is. Personally I discard within 2 weeks of opening even if used just once but I don't know what works for others.

The word lady already incorporates the attributes of gentleness, refinement and dignity. It is the exact parallel of gentleman in English. That's why it's "ladies and gentlemen" not "women and gentlemen". Saying "gentlelady" is tantamount to tautology.

Your point doesn't hold ground. If a lady is the exact parallel of gentleman in English why isn't it used in only social gatherings? Gentleman/men is only used in social, political and to some extent business gatherings.

But the word "lady" is used to refer to women everytime, check the posts on frontpage and you'll see they all refer to ladies but when it's men, they refer to men not gentleman.

For your point to be acceptable, men should always be referred to as gentlemen just as "lady" is used to refere to women all the time.
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Machinemayana:
A quick morning question, How long should a guy/lady use a Shaving Blade? Or how often should a person use one before a change. Either double, single or triple. In case some people still don't get the question HOW MANY TIMES, MONTH OR YEARS YOU DEI USE SHAVING BIC. That thing were dem dei carry shave armpit, bear bear and JT hair grin. Plus ladies puna

So OP, for how long do you use yours?
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by letterman: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
lamidebaby:

hairy
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Machinemayana(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
lamidebaby:

So OP, for how long do you use yours?
till it breaks ni oh grin embarassed

Am not that hairy facially thou just a goatee hanging over here. But u see that pubic area ehn if i leave the hair for 3months dm fit use am make attachment for girls grin. To your question Mine is monthly before I have a change
Re: Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

hairy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Says Onyi Alex’s Butt “doesn’t Look Natural” Check Out Photos / Beauty Or Brain? And Why? / I Find More Satisfaction From Sleeping With My Elder Brother Than Any Other Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.