Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos (530 Views)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos by indulge01: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians on social media have accused musician, Davido of dumping his used clothes on his producer, Fresh and Peruzzi, who happens to be his girlfriend’s cousin.

The accusation came after the music video of AZA, featuring Duncan Mighty and Peruzzi, dropped yesterday and in it, Peruzzi and Fresh were spotted rocking exactly the same shirt Davido once rocked.

However, some users have argued that there is nothing wrong in him doing that; others also noted that it could have been a coincidence as the two might have also bought the same clothes when Davido bought his own.

See more photos below:

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/davido-accused-of-giving-his-used-clothes-to-peruzzi-and-his-producer-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos by amaniro: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
What's bad Instablog and their wahala sha angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Baby Mama I Have Not Sued Wizkid Because Of His Family / Wizkid Shows Off His Cute Hard Walking Son / “I Want To Start A Family With Rihanna”- Drake Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.