Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused (35595 Views)

[mp3] Saint Janet – High Life Pt. 1 / Janet Jackson First Heard Michael Jackson’s Hit Thriller While Sat In His Car / Janet Jackson Make Come Back With Yoruba Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by gbadexy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Your point, abeg?

Pls, don't forget to set up ur psychiatrist evaluation appointment asap! You'll need it! Thanks
His point is that janet should have been a baby mama for his lord and savior tupac and he typing would never age.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

Remember when she was younger and refused to kiss the almighty Tupac shakur except he was tested for HIV on the set of poetic Justice ?

Now she looks like poached eggs with too much salt

I am sure Everytime she sees that in documentaries she regrets that decision. How many kids does she have again? Where is her true love and happy family?

Smh

Life is transient

Kissing Tupac isn’t an achievement, she was right in her decision. Tupac should get tested simple.

About her looks, she’s 52 and still looking good and she actually look like someone in her late 20s in that video. She’s still flexible with good rhythm. Upload your photo let’s see how gorgeous and ageless you look.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Jaqenhghar: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ayodejioak:
The same dialect some of the indigene shy away from.

Put up a class for your culture, country or someone else will

Not some lifeless set of block heads everywhere
Its funny how they only use your dialect and your culture to make money and nothing else.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Guestlander: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
addicted268:
Yoruba amaka cheesy

Lol, na wha o. Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by FitnessHomme: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Jaqenhghar: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

Remember when she was younger and refused to kiss the almighty Tupac shakur except he was tested for HIV on the set of poetic Justice ?

I am sure Everytime she sees that in documentaries she regrets that decision. How many kids does she have again? Where is her true love and happy family?

Smh

Life is transient
LMA grin
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Obakuso: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
gbosaa:

Kissing Tupac isn’t an achievement, she was right in decision. Tupac should get tested simple.

About her looks, she’s 52 and still looking good and she actually look like someone in her late 20s in that video. She’s still flexible with good rhythm. Upload your photo let’s see how gorgeous and ageless you look.

Tupac was kissing a tranny then. grin Janet Jackson is a tranny and he doesn't look good anymore, have you seen the pictures? grin A big ole drag queen.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Guestlander: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
hopexter:
Op stop misleading the Nairalanders. you should be suspended for your false post. I have listened to the song countless times just to hear the infusion of the Yoruba language. The only Language their is spanish because she feautured daddy Yankee. Its either the op needs to clean his dirty ear drums or i have eye defect. Here are the lyrics for everyone to see and bring out the words.

[Intro: Daddy Yankee]
Janet Jackson
Iconic
Daddy

[Verse 1: Janet Jackson]
If you're livin' for the moment
Don't stop, and celebrate the feelin'
Go up, if you're livin' for the moment
Don't stop, 'cause there ain't no ceilings
Go up

[Chorus: Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee]
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (uno)
Look around (dos, tres)
We're made for now (fuego)

[Post-Chorus: Daddy Yankee & Janet Jackson]
Everybody move your body, everybody
Everybody move your body, everybody (right now)
We're made for now
Everybody move your body (right now), everybody (right now)
Everybody move your body (right now), everybody

[Verse 2: Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee]
If you're livin' for the moment
Don't stop, try to celebrate the feelin'
Go up, if you're livin' for the moment (the moment, baby)
Don't stop, 'cause I break those ceilings
Go up

[Pre-Chorus: Janet Jackson]
Love is in the rhythm now, we're
Dancing with a whole new meaning
Love is on the way to fill you up

We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (uno)
Look around (dos, tres)
We're made for now (fuego)

Everybody move your body (woo), everybody
Everybody move your body, everybody (right now)
We're made for now

[Chorus: Janet Jackson]
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around
We're made for now (right now, right now)
Made for now (right now)
Right now (right now)

[Verse 3: Daddy Yankee]
Arriba la raza, estamos en la casa
Dale suelta en banda to' lo que te atrasa
Muévete eso rápi-rápido
Muévete eso rápi-rápido
We don't stop it, no te escapas
Yo soy volcán pero tú eres lava
Seguimos lighty, lighty, prendí'os
Vívelo hoy, que mañana se acaba

[Bridge: Janet Jackson]
Right now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (right now)
Look around
They're made for now (right now)
Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around

We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (sube)
Look around
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around
We're made for now

We're made for now
We're made for now
Da una vuelta y ponte pa' mí (right now), ponte pa' mí (right now) (Ponte, ponte, ponte)
We're made for now
Da una vuelta y ponte pa' mí (right now), ponte pa' mí (right now)
We're made for now

[Outro: Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee]
Made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (Janet Jackson)
Look around

You can clearly hear Yoruba in the video posted.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Guestlander: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
olaolaking:
We have collected amaka from them

That amaka comment made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Ugosample(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Kunle/ugosample hope u are seeing this. undecided
Funny enuff nobody will see u here.
Thunder will twist ur mouth if mention me again and ask me useless question on my comments

undecided undecided

Are you sure you are Okay

Who is Kunle?
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Realname: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Your point, abeg?

Pls, don't forget to set up ur psychiatrist evaluation appointment asap! You'll need it! Thanks

Typical koon

Clueless and just wants to speak grin
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Realname: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Niyinficient:

And where is Tupac Shakur today?

Sense. Brother. ...sense....before any comment.

As in ehn. .pls tell him also that the word 'nigga' was coined frm Niger area (nigeria) and not the other way round. Moreover, nigga is no longer derogatory among Blacks....its even used now for buddies

Tupac even in death has out achieved her. He is an icon a legend who is she? She only famous because of her brother . Tupac has surpassed her in everyway . If she is shit today like tuoac was she would be forgotten faster than the world forgot xxxtenacion.

Now about the nonsense you wrote about the word nigga

Please nigga was not or ever has anything to do with the word Nigeria .

Do many koons on this forum,

Always talking about stuff they have no clue about lipsrsealed

Go and take a nap it's late
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Realname: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
gbosaa:

Kissing Tupac isn’t an achievement, she was right in decision. Tupac should get tested simple.

You say she looks WHAT?

She looks like the offspring of a sad rhino that was impregnated by a hateful hobo camel .

See how fine this man below was, he didn't need plastic surgery like Janet what's her face

Imagine this fine dude in his late fifties

Damn

She can take her fake hair wearing no real eye lashes having slamdunk face to the saloon and work that

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by delors(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
The sound track is actually about that lyric: Asiko Ope, Janet ti de!
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by columbus007(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
post=70748833:
The song kicked with yoruba drummers making some lyrics "Asiko Ope, Janet Ti De"

The gangan drums and the Ankara attires in the video are top notch.
This is quite IMPRESSIVE.
Who knows if the Jackson's are even from Iseyin in Oyo State.....who knows?! wink
its very irritating seeing you on every threads,get a job,abi seun dey pay you?.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by mildflame: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nice one. Yoruba is a "language", not a dialect. The word "dialect" describes regional variations in a language e.g. Oyo, Ijesha, Ijebu are dialects of the Yoruba language.

The reason some of us are touchy about it is because of the historical pejorative use of the word dialect by Europeans to describe African languages - imply they were not intelligent, culturally rich, nor historically grounded. There are more speakers of Yoruba than most European countries, so if they accord Welsh (spoken by 700 thousand people max) the status of language, please let's accord Yoruba (spoken by more than 50 million by many estimates) that same status.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by harpazo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

Smh

Life is transient

sir, if I may ask, what does her past has to do with this? A woman celebrating a culture some youth are shying from.

We are talking about a language that no reigning musician in this country hasn't infuse into their lyrics.

Please, even if you are gifted with freedom of speech, learn to still keep quiet and walk away atimes.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Realname: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
harpazo:

sir, if I may ask, what does her past has to do with this? A woman celebrating a culture some youth are shying from.

We are talking about a language that no reigning musician in this country hasn't infuse into their lyrics.

Please, even if you are gifted with freedom of speech, learn to still keep quiet and walk away atimes.

Thank you.

Now where did you see in my comment I criticized her infusion of a language which hasn't added anything to your country's GDP?

I reminisced on her oast , an action i found distasteful and you drew conclusions and went on to offer unneeded useless admonishtion which you are better served observing first.

Now I say back to you, learn to read , think deeply and comprehend before speaking .

It seems most Nigerians under all they hear in very linear terms. It's hard to see someone who sees a comment and analyzes it deeply to fathon the underlying meaning .

SMH
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by ladiguy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Carlyboi:
Bo,its yetunde not yemisi and thats becoz the wiliams had a nigerian neighbour who was yoruba and i think she or one of her kids bear that name so their dad named there lil sister yetunde....not necessarily cos they have got yoruba ancestry the williams even clarified this when they came to Nigeria,lagos some years ago....I am actually yoruba tho and proudly one....Yorubas are great people i love my Tribe say whatever you want!omo yoruba lemi o Swagger!

Yetunde was step sister to Venus and Serena.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by shegzy30: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
The truth is that, Hausa language is the most widely spoken language in Nigeria, but Yoruba language is the most popular language here in Nigeria and beyond. Even some countries like S.A think Yoruba is the only language been speaking in Nigeria.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Didi2d(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wow!

Beautiful and a very good song-x I enjoyed the video too

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Millenniumlady(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
iamJ:
Doesn't look like her
Jud it's been long..... how you doing kiss
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by badjack(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yoruba Amaka sha but ha wu umunne ndi aboki. Janet Nwanne Jackson Amaka kwa. One Nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by badjack(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
shegzy30:
The truth is that, Hausa language is the most widely spoken language in Nigeria, but Yoruba language is the most popular language here in Nigeria and beyond. Even some countries like S.A think Yoruba is the only language been speaking in Nigeria.
Officer na lie you de lie. Where did you put Igbo.
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Abeycity93: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
OneCorner:
Mtcheeew. See dem masturbating becuz of ordinary Janet Jackson
IlPOB spotted
Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
HaileSelassie:
So? undecided

Tribalist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Shemadex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
wristbangle:
Made For Now, the latest song by Janet Jackson featuring Daddy Yankee was released last week which has garner over 27million views on you tube channel.

The song kicked with yoruba drummers making some lyrics "Asiko Ope, Janet Ti De".

Listen and Watch the explosive video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1YRf41JfCI I knew it for so long that there from Yoruba, becos b4 her brother died dey always come every year secretly to Badagry in slave trade zone ND dey ll share money ND left

This is the original video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltb9ucTpqz0

Re: Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused by Carlyboi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
ladiguy:

Yetunde was step sister to Venus and Serena.
step sister i dont know about that i know she is their lil sister plus they have a good bond...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / 13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.