Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Just Made A Big Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Made A Big Mistake (493 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Elon Musk Just Made A Grave Mistake And Nobody Is Talking About It.(photo) / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Made A Big Mistake by TEGADR: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
j
Re: Just Made A Big Mistake by nuggarito: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
With the way Nigeria's problem is right now, starting from buhari, amaka, Boko Haram to heardsmen, na toto matter you carry you come post for nl.

1 Like

Re: Just Made A Big Mistake by TEGADR: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
nuggarito:
With the way Nigeria's problem is right now, starting from buhari, amaka, Boko Haram to heardsmen, na toto matter you carry you come post for nl.
cheesy who b this guy....

waten consine Boko Haram with romance section cheesy
Re: Just Made A Big Mistake by Uglymugg: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
So even with this grammar, you still pass English Language come enter Uinversity? That country is a mess.
Re: Just Made A Big Mistake by TEGADR: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Uglymugg:
So even with this grammar, you still pass English Language come enter Uinversity? That country is a mess.

lol... if you can get the message am trying to pass thru, why complain..
I wasn't trying to impress anybody...

thank you!

(1) (Reply)

5 Heartbreaking True Signs Of Conditional Love (ALERT!!!) / My Husband Never Picks Up Any Responsibility In The House / How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.