Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) (66897 Views)

Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by DonPikko: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido the new state coordinator
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by obajoey(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
see that slay mama hand

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Turtle ninja goes to school
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by kyn1: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Him go release one hit song b4 leaving NYSC lol
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Later posted to utakara community government school as english teacher cheesy

Maybe as music teacher.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you can see @Brodashaggi in the picture, gather here for a selfie... because oyinbo say ‘To be a camera man is a passionate for the owambe consolidation... TAINK YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by collinsVP: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=kehinde1588 post=70752334]He was singing "chioma my love o" as a warning for those osho girls in camp.Na them dey rush am. But sincerely, as educated as I am, I can't rush a musician or go mad because he/she is performing.[/quote

Such reaction in my experience has nothing to do with Education in most cases.

I have ran into Genevieve Nnaji and kananyo o Kananyo on different occasions and my cousin who studied abroad was so excited. Taking pictures and all.

Later:
Cousin: didn't you see him. ( We shared elevator together)

Me: I did kiss

Cousin: that Genny your passed
Me: I saw her.

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
I see brodashaggi behind him, is he serving too?

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by cherriex(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
kehinde1588:
He was singing "chioma my love o" as a warning for those osho girls in camp.Na them dey rush am. But sincerely, as educated as I am, I can't rush a musician or go mad because he/she is performing.
Same here,Seriously, I can be awed by their performance,but not to rush them, I've met a few and it's still the normal,hi, I like your music or movie, keep it up,I love to give respect and be respected in return.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by abubakar2003(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
look at this fine bo0y is he good to go
[color=#000099][/color]
by it slim bobo on the beat@@@@@

1 Share

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
profmallor:
So the guy finishes his school and gets a NYSC certificate although we know its probably all influenced, meanwhile the girlfriend has decided to forget school because of the little fame. Its good to get ones priorities right and think not only of now but of the future.
did chioma or babcock tell u this

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by boolet: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
The camp commandant in that camp is a gbonkor. undecided
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by emeka2847: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Abi o. Spoilt child wey dey rake in plenty money smiley

Auladimeji:
See how he was holding the microphone, spoilt child
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
as if his going to serve true true. make him dey update us when and where his doing his primary assignment. after dis show off, na him house straight. if u know, u know.

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Spainze007:
You nailed it*** sometimes I wonder what is really affecting some of our so called graduates...

NB: I am not hating pls

They're uncivilised, everything freaks them. grin
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Anytime NYSC is talked about... Finance Minister -Adeola Adeosun comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=marttol post=70752624][/quote]and your father and mother are the people you are talking about
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
When did Lagos camp have a 5-star hotel in camp because I doubt this chioma-sweetened guy will not sleep over the night in that bedbug ridden camp. We are waiting for when korede bell will serve too sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by CSTR1005: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido go sample girls tire for camp.\
All the hidden corners in mami market will be very useful.

He would probably break my guy's record in the number of girls he will bonk in camp.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by xanie: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
They should just post him to his studio... he just needs the certificate.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Lamiri(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is that broda shaggi
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by john5646(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
omamush:
why him come hold microphone like who dey sing, NL won't let us rest on davido nysc matter.

which matter dey again oga?.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Because of Davido, NYSC will trend on nairaland for 23days
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Because of Davido, NYSC will trend on nairaland for 23days......If you serve in the camp with Davido Add it to your CV Its work experience.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
some girls will want to have belle for Davido before leaving NYSC
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you serve in the camp with Davido Add it to your CV Its work experience.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
abubakar2003:
look at this fine bo0y is he good to go
[color=#000099][/color]
by it slim bobo on the beat@@@@@

say no to hard drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by tatibillion: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Poverty na bastard

1 Like

Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
This guy go distract activities in that camp.
Re: Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) by leonard002(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Baddest! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.