Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp (57818 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by henrydadon(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
H
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Korofoh: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
We’re getting old Fam ���....

1980 - 38
1981 - 37
1982 - 36
1983 - 35
1984 - 34
1985 - 33
1986 - 32
1987 - 31
1988 - 30
1989 - 29
1990 - 28
1991 - 27
1992 - 26
1993 - 25
1994 - 24
1995 - 23
1996 - 22
1997 - 21
1998 - 20
1999 - 19
2000 - 18

like if you see your age.

3 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by bongolistik(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
I thought people are normally posted far to different states by NYSC, but how come Davido is registering at the state and camp of his choice? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
This fool did not add that half baked education is worse than none, uncountable engineering graduates yet we run import deficit on technology every year. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by CleverG123: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Any body who want to be like Davido, should go to school because education is power.
Where is Chioma?
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by GuntersChain(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Who posted him to do his orientation camp in Lagos? Naija i hail ooooh.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Timagex(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
That is why ejukaysun is the key!
grin wink cheesy real funny
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by GuntersChain(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Who posted him to do his orientation camp in Lagos? Naija i hail ooooh. What is ay saying?
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by olu690(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please get education don't try to be a davido.
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by mimyselfai(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
I hope those who are planning to run away from school to become a Davido is seeing this?'

Oga AY. You are encouraging folks to go to school and you open your eyes write dis kind English? I have only one thing to tell you bro: "Physician, heal thyself".

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by leonard002(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
he just wanted some adventure!

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Bollinger(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
round1:
I wonder what's so special in serving your country again.

It means a lot to serve ones country. Nigeria is not a normal country which is why its citizens do not understand its value.
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
This guy come be like politicians wey dey troway money for crowd

kunmiiii:
See our future leaders oo...Graduates!!

Lmao!! Jumping and climbing on each other to see someone who drove in to intimidate and oppress you without any regards to all the rules they have been standing in the sun for hours obeying, shining teeth with the hope of taking a selfie with him that doesn't add any value to their lives.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sijo01(f): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
With this, many celebrities will want to go back to school so they can participate in NYSC
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Mankosi: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
kunmiiii:
See our future leaders oo...Graduates!!

Lmao!! Jumping and climbing on each other to see someone who drove in to intimidate and oppress you without any regards to all the rules they have been standing in the sun for hours obeying, shining teeth with the hope of taking a selfie with him that doesn't add any value to their lives.
they don't know all these and that's why they are uneducated graduates. Wonder what they will benefit from climbing themselves just to see Davido. That's why our graduates are not respected because they don't respect themselves either.

4 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Jerrick(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
So far I’m becoming that Davido then f*ck it!
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by kingdan8: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Adakintroy: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
If this kind of youth leaders that wants to rule this nation, then I pray with sincerity of heart that the old men continue. We are not yet ready. This comment is coming from ay.

I mean I was expecting him to praise first then critism. Why all this attention for common service. I was expecting him as a senior bross. To salute his effort. Then follow up by telling him in honesty what true service entails. No need for the cameras now. You can be decipline towards that. Show the youth the right humility.

This thing may end up being done in vain pusuit with no honest dept. Just one for the cameras. While I salute him for this move. I must warn Nigerians that if they wish to lead and do things different from the father whom they love to critize. They must wake up and show the right humility and loyalty that true servitude requires.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ..GOD BLESS DAVIDO.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Codo22(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dis 1 tinks his funny
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
He's just there to pepper officials with cash. He can't spend more than 2 days in camp. And i thought cars aren't allowed in camp? Oh i forgot. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Follygunners: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
xtremetechy:
bad gal wink

Ass licker spotted! grin
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nwibii: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shebi I was stop from entering camp with my car, also telling me that no corper is allowed to come to camp with his car,that I can do that when am posted to my PPA,why did they allow OBO?
I really shows some persons are above the law in this country.

2 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by BenNash: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
speaktome:
He didn't come to server but to do show...

IF he really came to serve, he should be sent to one remote village primary school to teach then I will take him serious....

Just my Signature bkos

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Don't be silly. How safe would he be in a regular primary school??
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by itu404(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mankosi:
they don't know all these and that's why they are uneducated graduates. Wonder what they will benefit from climbing themselves just to see Davido. That's why our graduates are not respected because they don't respect themselves either.
my brother, this is no sight for any sane person to behold....graduates! they hang their heads in shame;today is the saddest in my life because of the show of shame as shown by our corpers. i think all who wants respect for our corpers should condemn this acts

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by BenNash: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
bongolistik:
I thought people are normally posted far to different states by NYSC, but how come Davido is registering at the state and camp of his choice? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Because he's a celebrity and not a regular person. He can only register in a place he's assured his safety will be guaranteed. If anything happens to him, it's people like you that will call for the scrapping of NYSC.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by BenNash: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mankosi:
What you're saying is pointless. Harvard University graduates would do worse that this if they see drake, Beyonce and Co. It's the same everwhere around the world.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Johntemmy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
O.B.O
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Johntemmy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
O.B.O

get a strong hardwood for your house roofing call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by bigcasava1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See some of these worthless girls wey if you be toast outside go dey do shakara. See them climbing each other like ladder just to have a glimpse of davido when he land earlier today.

See naija army. See as dem surround am like body guards. When I was serving in 1995, some of them chased me around like chicken all because I was too sick to come out for parade.

Moreover after This swearing in , the next time you go see David na when he wan collect certificate. You can't expect him to spend 3 weeks in a mosquito infested hostel and defaecate inside the bush like a normal corper.

He just came for the swearing in ceremony which is compulsory and after that , he'll definitely be off to his ikoyi mansion eating sharwama and drinking bournvita while you rely on spoilt platoon beans to keep body and soul together..
bros. what is ur greviances? is it davido abi na d girls abi na d soilder?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.