Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady (48071 Views)

11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by owooba: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some man can be MAD, Now that you kill the poor boy, somebody else will be servicing the punna... while you rot in prison. Dnt let your emotion put in a place your will regret, life is to precious ooo.Stop trying to hard to impress female's that dnt worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by sunnysunny69(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Beaten good but to death na.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nightmareo07: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Too bad
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by ahmEenu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
DO NOT STOP PEEPING IN YOUR GRAVE. INFACT PEEP YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by kennypoju04: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chronique(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Damn!!!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
The madam he was fighting for may not even visit him in prison. People should control their anger

Chi Chi! I am still waiting for u. I won't peep
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Maski87: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok, now, instead of to go buy blue film watch for your house

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by imran147(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Adebor village people @ work
RIP diolu

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
What a wasted life! He killed someone for looking at his girlfriend's p**sy, now that he will permanently be in prison or dead, I can guarantee that 5 d**ks will grace that p**sy before the end of this year. Men be careful, women been ruining men's life since 1600B.C. Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Cyriloha(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s][s][s]
gift2xl:
The beating went 2 far, guys learn to control ur anger when ever a report comes to u, avoid taking laws into ur hands. C where anger has landed him
[[/s][/s]/s]

The guy na stupid guy now where's is the girl you can you fight because of a woman ?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Tunagee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
ijustdey:

Wetin dey inside pusssy wey men dey kill themselves. If things begin to go down for a man, it takes grace for the person's wife to remain with the husband, not to talk of girlfriend. Why are men killing themselves over stinking Pusssy that may leave u anytime and move to another man, once your chips as a man, are down.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-beaten-death-peeping-lady/
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by MrHim(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bluezy13:

The same way you do not know if someone is peeping on you and your wife, or had already peeped, or peeps at your wife somewhere, or will peep at your daughters sometime...

Because you've not caught anyone.
And that person will grow someday to see himself as an expert ...

Lol! So much for the "Peeping Tom," haha!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nwibii: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Right from time immemorial ladies were known as putting problems between God and man, BTW man and man. At the end of the day,the man will bear the brunt. The Case of Eve and the serpent, which later involved Adam, yet Mr. Adam got much of the punishment. So men be careful of WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Sinach0191(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is not the same private part Adebor will still see

We should learn to control our temper

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by chikeruby(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is well.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
oloriLFC:
You killed someone cos he peeped at your girlfriend. Now you'll go to jail and other men will not only peep but see the full view and enter the place. Ode!
this is very very painful when he think of his mistake from jail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by kesmiraAutos: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Satan resides in Idimu, igando,Iyana oba,ikotun and Egbada areas of Lagos, bad news must come of that area especially the one relating to Hotels and prostitution.

That area is cursed
cheesy cheesy grin Perfectly true

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Do not fight over a woman! I repeat Do not fight over a woman!!

See as this 2 bros dem have lost their lives naw over a woman. One is dead and the other will spend a very long time in prison, if the hammer falls hard on him he may also get the death penalty, so you see my point!

Fight over a woman at your own peril. You have been warned!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by bigcasava1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.
so also ur wife nd ur daughter is being peep too. is a natural law

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by tunary(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Always pray for the spirit of self control to avoid stories and remorse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a rookie. Back in those days I was an expert in these things. From peeping through papa chiamaka s window when having fun with his wife to rushing out when I hear vivian the choir mistress opening her door because I definitely knew she's going out to urinate. I was never for once caught. But now that I'm married with 3 successful children, I can only reminisce about those moments and smile.
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by educhigo: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
in any country where is peeping is offense nigeria and jungle justice is 5&6.if i may ask no be eye them take see him

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by captainking(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
DAMN...no more weekend hang out for me and my guys at t-longue...woa...such a pity a man could kill a fellow for kitten..how demeaning for the deceased who could have quenched his konji by getting hook up with other ladies in that area(them plenty)..and how more demeaning to kill for kitten that would ditch you for the next available better man..be wise folk!1

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by lekkan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
your balls grin grin

Nightmareo07:
:Nawaoooo..
Adebor killed diolu Because of woman..
Yoruba killed Yoruba

Pls I want to ask a question.
What do Yoruba people eat that makes them love sex so much?.
It's an innocent question.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by deafeyez: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hahaha
The peeping academy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by Realname: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Was that why you skipped school?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by biosystech: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Reminds me of Jiraiya of Naruto and Mineta of Boku no Hero Academia. . . grin

I also remember back then at the University of Benin where guys in Hall 3, Block D always brush (since the block somewhat faces Hall 2 directly).

Need a fairly used laptop, click on my username. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Police and their magomago. What autopsy did they need when it is clear the man committed the murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady by adetes: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.