Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan (59403 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by blackboy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Davido is just an example of what a Nigerian celebrity is supposed to be
you got it
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by dyze(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
so na quick quick NTSC dey pay allawee

Oya mi lenu o. Camp never start allawee don enter
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by tunes1102: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Story for those who no go nysc camp. Will they pay a day after registration?
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by ehinmowo: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So davido don dey go back him ikoyi mansion be that? I bin think say he go follow those pikin endure mosquito bites and shotput for bush. This one na wayo NYSC he wan do sha. He no fit even reason go mami order beer for everybody.

Many of the folks there are older than Davido. Bt wen money dey talk, na make d pple at the other side dey sing small doctor song ni!
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by akdjr(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
During our time at wailo orientation camp in Bauchi state, we were told we can't go out of the camp till after the 3wks.
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by kyella(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
okay oo.. dem don start oo.. we no go see road again... Doo serve øga Abeg..
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
When caught in a lie you gats Dey humble ni
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by abels(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
dem never pay jor
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Stbottle(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Today ia thursday, camp opened on tuesday. There is no way allawee would have entered. But, we want to lie
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Bluefish7(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
akdjr:
During our time at wailo orientation camp in Bauchi state, we were told we can't go out of the camp till after the 3wks.
Walahi i no see outside umunya camp(anambra) till 21days complete.... kanikpe my fada v money nah, issoryt!
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by enemyofprogress: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
tokrizy:
davido

i just love dis guy.

no strings attached.

make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Adeolajude(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2018
bloggers and lies. Na so NYSC dey pay salary at swearing in.. Biko fear God Now..
Re: Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan by Lingz: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So davido don dey go back him ikoyi mansion be that? I bin think say he go follow those pikin endure mosquito bites and shotput for bush. This one na wayo NYSC he wan do sha. He no fit even reason go mami order beer for everybody.

Oga/ma'am, Lagos camp isn't like the bush(with mosquito and the so-called shotput) you claimed you served. Stop misleading people on what you have no knowledge about. I served in Lagos years back, Lagos camp is a top notch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.