Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London (3662 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, And Governors Exchange Words Over $20billion Missing Fund / How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes / Nigeria Needs Only Female Presidents And Governors For The Next 24 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by fxskye: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
Thanks my good 9jas,

I think Jonathan must be out of his common sense,

Whether economy conference or investment forum or even Golden Failure Celebration, is there no LAND, even under a tent or bettter still in a hurt house to hold the so-called conference.

We have primary problems, the useless leaders are taking the problems to foreign land 4 discussion, "Stop Policy Importation". To worse the whole stuff, PDP Chairthief to be there,

No to Wasge of our hard earn taxes.

Beta Soon 9ja!
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by Pittbaby(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

but seriously are we ever going to have some one in leadership that has common sense and a conscience
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by eleffizi: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
It is an obvious shame to realise that after 50 years of existence, Nigeria has not had 1 year of uninterrupted power supply, or 85 percent gainful employment for its educated citizens, and yet the government wants to spend 10 billion naira on a trivial anniversary celebration. Nigerians are their own enemies, until we vehemently resist the greedy selfish mentality that brings forth corruption in our land, we might continue like this for the next 50 years without any significant breakthrough relative to other African nations. This is not a curse!

Heaven helps those who do their part, and avoid paying lip service and fearlessly face the truth!
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by Beaf: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

beaf has a perfect answer for you

This is called stalking.
If you were a woman, you would be in my bed by now, really getting it and giving birth every weekend. grin grin grin

Maybe we should cancel all economic summits with foreigners, avoid places like the UN, dump the Commonwealth, Ecowas etc; because we want to have all investment meetings at home. Some of you think anally.
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by udezue(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
There is no excuse for this. These guys simply are looking for any chance to waste tax payers money on vacation in the name of conference. Is Nigeria tOo small for them?
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by sjeezy8: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
lol- this is BAD what the point in celebrating naija in London?

Jonathan is a fool and the govenors ofcourse are clowns.

LMFAO- funny stuff tho
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by princekevo(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2010
I have said many times that PDP plus, including Jonathan himself are out to use every possible means to loot public fund, becoz they know their days a numbered. Any youth that cast his/her vote for PDP come 2011 is an enemy to Nigerian progress.
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by MURTALA555: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
well posterity is waiting for them
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
MURTALA555:

well posterity is waiting for them
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by isimili: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
This news report has given me further insight into the credibility of some of our reporters and shaped my opinion on how much i may believe many of their future stories. my cousin was privileged to attend that summit and i can therefore report from a position of knowledge and authority. From information available to me and which i have also personally checked, the summit was organised by a well known,very well respected and successful Nigerian events organiser in the UK. it was sponsored by shell and many other foreign businesses which have interest in doing business with Nigeria and other Nigerian businesses including banks, airlines etc. Only one governor attended. it is therefore wholesomely nefarious and misleading to say that it was was part of the suggested 10 billion naira. we must remember that if we are condemning the obvious incompetence and selfishness of our leaders, it will take us nowhere if we use lies to stoke up sentiments. we must move on and remember that lies can be quite dangerous and very destructive too.
As to using 10 billion to celebrate our 50th, that is utterly irresponsible if it is indeed true. We must all condemn it and make the government know that we can use that money to employ more than 100 thousand youths for up to 5 years and change their lives too. Please people let's think of taking our country forward and forget lies. And to that brother Beaf, thanks for standing on the side of objectivity. fyi i have no interest or benefit from any government, individual or businesses involved in the celebration.
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
isimili:

This news report has given me further insight into the credibility of some of our reporters and shaped my opinion on how much i may believe many of their future stories. my cousin was privileged to attend that summit and i can therefore report from a position of knowledge and authority. From information available to me and which i have also personally checked, the summit was organised by a well known,very well respected and successful Nigerian events organiser in the UK. it was sponsored by shell and many other foreign businesses which have interest in doing business with Nigeria and other Nigerian businesses including banks, airlines etc. Only one governor attended. it is therefore wholesomely nefarious and misleading to say that it was was part of the suggested 10 billion naira. we must remember that if we are condemning the obvious incompetence and selfishness of our leaders, it will take us nowhere if we use lies to stoke up sentiments. we must move on and remember that lies can be quite dangerous and very destructive too.
As to using 10 billion to celebrate our 50th, that is utterly irresponsible if it is indeed true. We must all condemn it and make the government know that we can use that money to employ more than 100 thousand youths for up to 5 years and change their lives too. Please people let's think of taking our country forward and forget lies. And to that brother Beaf, thanks for standing on the side of objectivity. fyi i have no interest or benefit from any government, individual or businesses involved in the celebration.
rotflmao. . . .you expect me to believe your write up abi,ok post some pictures if truly you or your brother were present at the summit.you do not need a soothsayer to show that you are nothing but a replica of beaf who you idolise so much anyways i have nothing much to say because your post is devoid of objectivity itself.take care and have a nice day.
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by UNLEASHED(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
Why are this ppl so stupid why can'y they celebrate in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London by isimili: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2010
Thanks bluetooth. you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect you for whatever you believe. i have nothing to prove to you. make your own enquiries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minor-cracks, No Port-holes On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Ferma / FG Build 62 Agro-input Centres Nationwide To Distribute Agric Inputs For Farmers / Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.