Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. (1792 Views)

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / help an aspirant (oau) / Luth Refuse To Release The Dead Body Of Yabatech Best Student (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by LEKZEE1010(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
A young lady has took to her facebook social media account to expose a student of Yabatech trying to help her to gain admission. she exposes their whatsapp chats in screenshots below.......

Chisos!!!! A student not a lecturer...?

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
A F O N J A

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Nightmareo07: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
undecided
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by LEKZEE1010(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
see more chats here

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Auladimeji(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
An aspirant typing like this,is not yet ripe for an higher institute

1 Like

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by LEKZEE1010(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Auladimeji:
An aspirant typing like this,is not yet ripe for an higher institute
i don laff tire
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Donald3d(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Dboy55(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
The bottles make dem just dae break tire me, aswear!!
grin
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by jesmond3945: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
She exposed the chat because the guy looks sick and broke assuming the guy was boxed your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Theldo(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2018
wait ooo...is this not danielI know this guy nah

1 Like

Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by femi4: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Bunch of illiterates.....replacing "t" with "f" in thinking
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Humchi(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
One is asking for sex.
The other one is pretending as if she is a virgin.
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by falcon01: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
she a slut. she needs it but the guyseems to be outta her league. why the heck will disturb girl for sex?? if you go come, come if you no go come, no come. Dont make it look as if am desperate for it. if i say comeover you say why I go say just forget am walai you carry you sef come.
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Edopesin: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2018
LEKZEE1010:
see more chats here
what do you intend on achieving posting his picture
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Deckline(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2018
Theldo:
wait ooo...is this not danielI know this guy nah
olori buruku sombori. You see Danny for the chat,you dey ask no b Daniel Who no know before?! Smh!
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by esthy86(f): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2018
really funny but pathetic ,i still can't figure out why some people have such lustful mindset
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by fucc12: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Iphones and weakass batteries.......if that guy played cool I bet he would've had that ass.
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by loverboys: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
ABI....
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dumb guy. Dumb broad.

The stupid guy sef is not subtle in his ways. He might as well see a chic on the road and tell her he wants her vagina straight up.
Re: A Student Of YABATECH Demanding Sex To Help An Aspirant Gain Admission. by oloyedprince1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
i know d guy from yabatech ooo, and i cant still believe dis news

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With The Solution To This Maths Problem. / How To Check EBSU Semester Result Via Login Portal / Waec 2019 Timetable Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.