Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 PM

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (55563 Views)

AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Kwamecron(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
;Du
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Kwamecron(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
wink grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ihatelove(f): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
alignacademy:

Guess those are some of the perks of being a celebrity.

(After all, didn't Kim Kardashian meet the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces?)

Curious though: will he actually suspend all gigs for a YEAR?
Lol you actually think he would participate in the one year program? Trust me he won't

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by osigiepurr(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
I don't know how the other corpers will feel. Will they be happy Davido is the same camp as they are? Be mad that he's getting much of the attention and preferential treatment than other corpers?

Trust me there are some BIG BOYS in that camp that don't give a Bleep about Davido being there.
]Pls, stop hating and learn to appreciate good things.... Na wa for Naija people ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Am proud of that fact that, I don't feel inferior to any human being, no matter how rich, powerful or beautiful you are, I will treat you just as I do any other person.

My brother/sister if you meet me anywhere, pls don't play big boy or girl, be humble, there is nothing you can possible give me that God has not given me already. Just remember everybody is unique & special

8 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by McAausim: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Teewhy2:
Money is good, I believe the Z.I even in camp can't command this kind of attraction.
Who b Z.I.. even the Nysc Lagos state coordinator can't.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Mankosi: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na wa oo. Why these corpers dey fall my hand like this nah. Why sitting on the ground?
Some people are really hopeless in this world without a single hope of becoming sb in life

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Kharol1234: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
markusphilyx:
thats the power of money and fame
na tru jare

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by thegoodone1234(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ayomax:
am I the only person that finds this picture offensive, Why sit on the floor like a baby?
NYSC is military training.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by bobbyzuu(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
If them no give am special treatment na we go still talk sey Naija doesn't Value their own ..

4 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Amdoyin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:
Life...
that is life my brother. God does not share it equal.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Biggers82(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nonsense this Country is so useless Ordinary Devoido everyone just they do like Mumu person way no go school
hope CHIOMA came with him

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by darlenese(f): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one below is even more pathetic. Dem dey give the boy special swear in ceremony. See as dem gather am. The kind gathering dem no go even gree give chief of army staff.

he is special

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
thegoodone1234:
NYSC is military training.
. Apart from that It's obvious they were commanded and coordinated to sit on the floor.. just to get a glimpse of davido.

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

The camp is necessary to get the PPA, after that, the ZI has discretion to waive his daily presence on health grounds or other grounds like maternity etc, but I truly hope it should be waved for him on special status. He needs to make some money now, and the nation already has too much people serving her. Davido should be excused.

LOL

You're quite persuasive...

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by adetes: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
davodyguy:
This is plainly pathetic
The grandchildren of the Queen did national service in England, without ceremony and fantasy.

Late John McCain was a war veteran.

Only in Nigeria, bullshitz happen

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
i hear say i be commander woo davido go chop drilling for my hand tire

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Strongbest(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Guy, you must come SAED o. Davido if I hear say you no come my class eh! cheesy grin

Let me teach you and madam Chioma how to make correct body cream. Cosmetology all the way.

www.nairaland.com/1798724

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Camp will become a turn up with Davido in the building grin

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Godwin978(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
wooooow corper pass corper, look at gals sittingon the floor just to see davido,

many of the gals are like, Davido come am all yours, come and rape me

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Muogbo: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
This Davido matter, na only him be the only one who don salve this country before

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by flordz2002(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
undecided
Ayomax:
am I the only person that finds this picture offensive, Why sit on the floor like a baby?

they are graduate and still decided to sit on the floor because of someone
this is Nigeria �

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by yassjib: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
oh God let us be celebrated like this someday

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by tayo200(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
if he really stays in camp, I'm sure he won't enjoy it... people will be sleeping in front of his lodge, asking and hailing him from morning till evening....

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
When God blesses u protocols are broken for your sake
I still dey select d thunder wey go fire poverty cool

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by emmyid(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mankosi:
Na wa oo. Why these corpers dey fall my hand like this nah. Why sitting on the ground?
Some people are really hopeless in this world without a single hope of becoming sb in life

Why is everyone worried about their being on the ground though?

They are not sitting on the ground because of Davido, it's always a culture to sit on the ground. Soldiers always order Corp members in Camps to sit on the ground. We did it, Davido wasn't in our camp, it's a norm.

5 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ajanacool(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
StarUp:
Nawao, dem don turn Davido to camp commandant finish o... grin ...But Nigerian graduates fall my hand sha the wey dem sit down for ground because of Davido.
Naso them dey sit for NYSC parade ground, ain't about davido

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by dingbang(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mehn.... Money is good

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
StarUp:
Nawao, dem don turn Davido to camp commandant finish o... grin ...But Nigerian graduates fall my hand sha the wey dem sit down for ground because of Davido.

Not Nigerian graduates. Nigerians period. The system is so flawed it is just incredible to describe.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by gdon1010(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
When God blesses u protocols are broken for your sake
... honestly dats d right word for davido case @ nysc orientation camp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.