Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (55579 Views)

AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2018
LOVEGINO:
I still dey select d thunder wey go fire poverty cool

I dey tell u, no need to select pick anyone ur hand touch
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2018
omojesu202:

so a child of God is allowed to have baby mamas, drink, make friends with cultists n smoke around... hmnnn.

no one is free from sin, we have seen deadly people become great in spreading d word of God n helping humanity.
rejoice with those when God bless so ur own go come
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Ayomax:
am I the only person that finds this picture offensive, Why sit on the floor like a baby?
. They have to sit na. Na precautionary measure, if not army no go fit control the rushing of OBO
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2018
He seems like the real starboy
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Yescogreen: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2018
And so? All humans fart. If you cannot fart you are dead!
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Fhowe: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2018
gdon1010:
... honestly dats d right word for davido case @ nysc orientation camp
he should just be exempted cause he will disrupt the whole exercise
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Oju4190: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2018
So Davido too big to sitdown for ground like the others.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Schuffeadv23: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Ayomax:
am I the only person that finds this picture offensive, Why sit on the floor like a baby?
For security reason, its called crowd control measure. U monitor people more when they are sitter than standing. That's why when you arrest a criminal. U keep him by sitting him down
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Newboss(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
flordz2002:
undecided

they are graduate and still decided to sit on the floor because of someone
this is Nigeria �
You are a graduate and your sense can't tell you that standing will make it impossible for some persons to catch the action live. angry When we sit, everyone is at the same level angry

Abi you see projector screen for there? angry
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by FiremanP(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
bet why so much pain in this post of urs?
davodyguy:
This is plainly pathetic
The grandchildren of the Queen did national service in England, without ceremony and fantasy.

Late John McCain was a war veteran.

Only in Nigeria, bullshitz happen
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by BlueScholar(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2018
alignacademy:

Guess those are some of the perks of being a celebrity.

(After all, didn't Kim Kardashian meet the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces?)

Curious though: will he actually suspend all gigs for a YEAR?

I doubt that, Davido is just clout chasing grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by fleexee(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one below is even more pathetic. Dem dey give the boy special swear in ceremony. See as dem gather am. The kind gathering dem no go even gree give chief of army staff.
Na chief of Army you want chop.. The guys be like who chief � help
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by stoic6ix: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2018
StarUp:
Nawao, dem don turn Davido to camp commandant finish o... grin ...But Nigerian graduates fall my hand sha the wey dem sit down for ground because of Davido.

He was performing for them abi where should they sit? Maybe they should suspend in the air
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2018
omojesu202:

so a child of God is allowed to have baby mamas, drink, make friends with cultists n smoke around... hmnnn.

ALL humans are children of God
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Wonderful100(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2018
Is like the corner are serving Davido... Davido is not serving
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Psoul(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Ayomax:

Anyone condemning this picture has a black heart and is also very poor.

Many poor and wicked hearts find it very difficult to appreciate anything good that comes from any other person unless such a thing is from them.

Please can u enumerate the wrong things u find in the picture.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Henryedom: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2018
am I the only one who can spot broda shagi
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by fayvah(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
alignacademy:

Guess those are some of the perks of being a celebrity.

(After all, didn't Kim Kardashian meet the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces?)

Curious though: will he actually suspend all gigs for a YEAR?

He wil just finish camp and post himself to dmw as ppa

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ayomax(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Psoul:

Anyone condemning this picture has a black heart and is also very poor.

Many poor and wicked hearts find it very difficult to appreciate anything good that comes from any other person unless such a thing is from them.

Please can u enumerate the wrong things u find in the picture.
u are off point, Zombie!!!!
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Psoul(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ayomax:
u are off point, Zombie!!!!

Those that cannot achieve any great feat are always those that will like to drag achievers down to the same level where they(the non-achievers) are.

You can never grow with this kind of heart.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by flordz2002(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Newboss:
You are a graduate and your sense can't tell you that standing will make it impossible for some persons to catch the action live. angry When we sit, everyone is at the same level angry

Abi you see projector screen for there? angry
well I don't have Google on my phone so I cant search it
you can help me
no offense
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ayomax(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Psoul:

Those that cannot achieve any great feat are always those that will like to drag achievers down to the same level where they(the non-achievers) are.

You can never grow with this kind of heart.
lol, keep up with your ignorant rant nkeep jumping into conclusion zombie.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Psoul(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Ayomax:

lol, keep up with your ignorant rant nkeep jumping into conclusion zombie.

There is nothing like jumping into conclusion.
The Pull-Him-Down-Syndrome is written all over ur comments.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ayomax(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Psoul:

There is nothing like jumping into conclusion.
The Pull-Him-Down-Syndrome is written all over ur comments.
you really need to take a chill pill, I'm not an as$ licker and there is something called self respect, I rather stay at the back of the crowd to cheer Davido than to sit on the floor like a baby. I am not hating on him, I just don't buy the idea of grown-up sitting on the floor, well everyone can't think the same way, if you can sit on the floor like a baby bcoz of Davido well sorry I can't.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Psoul(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Ayomax:
you really need to take a chill pill, I'm not an as$ licker and there is something called self respect, I rather stay at the back of the crowd to cheer Davido than to sit on the floor like a baby. I am not hating on him, I just don't buy the idea of grown-up sitting on the floor, well everyone can't think the same way, if you can sit on the floor like a baby bcoz of Davido well sorry I can't

I beliv u need the chill pill more than any other person. Your pomposity is eluding u.
Here we are talking about Corp members in the camp. May be u have not bn able to experience one.
Here, u drop u big man at home and become relatively equal with other members.
Here, there is no seat provided for such show, so sitting on the floor does not make u a fool or reduce who u are.
Probably, they were not even sitting there for Davido's show. They may be there for a different programme before Davido was called upon to entertain the corp members. So what is really ur problem with them sitting down on the floor.
Poor man's mentality is holding u hostage.

Can u recall what happened during the just concluded World Cup Finals in Russia?
Do u still remember how the two presidents of Russia and Croatia were standing under the rain (like little kids) just to decorate the winners?
I believe they are also ass lickers trying to lick the ass of the players. Don't you think so?

Oga big boy, there are some places you will be, whoever u are doesn't count much.
So stop raising urslf to a place u are not at. This attitude will deny u so many opportunities.
Learn to be reasonably humble and know it that standing at the back while others are sitting on the floor does not make u have more self respect than them.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Ayomax(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Psoul:

I beliv u need the chill pill more than any other person. Your pomposity is eluding u.
Here we are talking about Corp members in the camp. May be u have not bn able to experience one.
Here, u drop u big man at home and become relatively equal with other members.
Here, there is no seat provided for such show, so sitting on the floor does not make u a fool or reduce who u are.
Probably, they were not even sitting there for Davido's show. They may be there for a different programme before Davido was called upon to entertain the corp members. So what is really ur problem with them sitting down on the floor.
Poor man's mentality is holding u hostage.

Can u recall what happened during the just concluded World Cup Finals in Russia?
Do u still remember how the two presidents of Russia and Croatia were standing under the rain (like little kids) just to decorate the winners?
I believe they are also ass lickers trying to lick the ass of the players. Don't you think so?

Oga big boy, there are some places you will be, whoever u are doesn't count much.
So stop raising urslf to a place u are not at. This attitude will deny u so many opportunities.
Learn to be reasonably humble and know it that standing at the back while others are sitting on the floor does not make u have more self respect than them.
I can see how foolish you are with this rubbish write-up, I stopped reading ur post when I got to Russia n Croatia President standing in the rain, you always going off point, how did you graduate from school? U would have made lil sense if you gave an example of where or when the President was addressing the players and they sat on the floor like a baby. I know ur type, na una type dey always beg celebrity money online.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos by Psoul(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Ayomax:
I can see how foolish you are with this rubbish write-up, I stopped reading ur post when I got to Russia n Croatia President standing in the rain, you always going off point, how did you graduate from school? U would have made lil sense if you gave an example of where or when the President was addressing the players and they sat on the floor like a baby. I know ur type, na una type dey always beg celebrity money online.

I can see that u are enjoying the opportunity to argue with me. Enjoy while it last. This kind of opportunity doesn't come always lil kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] / Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.