Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Theresa May Came To Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Theresa May Came To Africa (367 Views)

Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Theresa May Came To Africa by Horus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifeaAwnB1I

Why Theresa May Came to Africa

The neocolonial agenda of western nations is in FULL gear. This week we saw Theresa May visit 3 Key commonwealth nations: Nigeria, Kenya & South Africa. What was the purpose of this trip?
Re: Why Theresa May Came To Africa by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2018
I thought you know the reason for her visitation only for you to be asking me again. brother go and sleep biko.

(1) (Reply)

Italy Faults France For Gaddafi's Downfall And Migrant Crisis / Why Trump Insulted His Loyal Saudi Dogs: / Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.