Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her (24092 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Amagite(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex-MBGN, Iheoma Nnadi and her husband, Emmanuel Emenike are celebrating their daughter's first birthday today, August 30th.

I shared never seen maternity photos and explained that she is not ready to show her daughter off to the world.

She also revealed she didn't know about her pregnancy until the 11th week. Read her post below...

"Back when some blogs wrote that I was pregnant, I didn’t even know I was actually pregnant. I was quite annoyed. Yes! I knew I had gained weight, but can’t a woman gain weight in peace again?� I believed it was “happy weight” or from the injection. Hence my response�‍♀�‍♀ I also had irregular periods, so it wasn’t a big deal not to see my period.
One day, I decided, let me actually go and check as I started having food aversions, nausea, fatigue etc. I found out I was 11 weeks in!!!! I sat in my car for complete one hour!

God was truly taking me on a journey that I felt I wasn’t ready for. However, carrying her was an exciting and beautiful journey.
I realized that I was way stronger than I thought. I’m so blessed.
I never missed an appointment, always repacking my hospital bag and cleaning the house�. During my third trimester, i always wondered what she’ll look like, I couldn’t wait for her to come.
My little-big baby is 1 today. Her first year on earth. So thankful to God for this journey, blessing, her good health, her cheerful self and her loving dad.
@emenike_9 u genuinely make parenting easier. ❤ you two play all the time and eat together from the same bowl ���� We had a beautiful family shoot but right now, I am not ready to share her with the world, I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready to put her face out there but just say a nice prayer for her and wish her a happy birthday. �❤� My daughter is ONE!!! #isittimeforbabynumber2?� #Loveandpeace
#blessed
#Godltrulylovesmesomuch
#warrior
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/iheoma-nnadi-celebrates-daughters-1st-birthday-says-shes-not-ready-to-show-her-to-the-world.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Tamarapetty(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Oneboypikin: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you can give me fish and teach me how to fish I would be grateful
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
lol

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Mariangeles(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
So bloggers can actually be right afterall...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
I grew up believing Lucozade Boost and Ribena are for sick people...
Chai... Poverty nah real Bastard

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Macopol01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
We are coming to your birth party

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by idongesit88: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by edmaraja: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na here emenike go become sharpshooter, but to wear jersey go score for field hard am

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lolz
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by flyDixon: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lovely #Virgoteam
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lekwa ka o gba oto grin

Uwa na acho ikpu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by maxtop(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
When you know you've had numerous unprotected sex, what do you expect ? Why sitting in a car for one hour ? Perhaps trying to think who will be the baby daddy?

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
This one she's addressed as ex most beautiful girl, is she no longer beautiful, or what?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Macmoni(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
hear me she can neva be d finest girl in Nigeria no be say she no fine ooo but not d finest in naija any way congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nonsense. Must we know about ur periods ehn. U dey commit fornication yet still dey mention God. Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make we no hear letter say emenike don divorce you marry anoder beauty Queen latter

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by DIKEnaWAR: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pretty lady.

Nice family.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by verycheese: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
More like "what happen?" cheesy
Four40:
lol
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by victorian(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Four40:
lol

Lol so true! grin

Na wa grin
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Metuh: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
So bloggers can actually be right afterall...
Actually right about what

This is the only woman he has ever married in his life. Don't u understand?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by naijajobx: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by CSTR1005: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Only Nigerian women can used God to justify the fruit of fornication.

Other women just say "shitt happens".

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2018
englishmart:
This one she's addressed as ex most beautiful girl, is she no longer beautiful, or what?

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares / Burna Boy Meets Drake, In UK (Photo) / Princess Pemu Rocks Hot Swimsuit For Fashion Campaign In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.