Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,627 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database (569 Views)

Active Email Addresses For Sale / Promote Your Business With Nigeria Active Email Address Database / Bulk Active Email Address Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database by telenerd: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I would like to know if you have any need for an active Contact/Email database?

I legit have an active 150,000 phone number and email database for sale. This database was acquired by email campaigns, WhatsApp marketing, bulk SMS and giveaways I ran over the years. The database goes for N8k.
On getting this database, I will also share with you a WhatsApp marketing trick that will allow you to automate marketing campaigns to all these contacts for free.

Kindly contact me via 0-7-0-3-5-9-4-3-1-8-9 on WhatsApp. Interested people only!
Re: Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database by telenerd: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
You don't have to worry about how to import the contacts to your phone. I have already compiled all the phone numbers into a .vcf file so you just have to download it into your phone and click the file to import the contacts.
Re: Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database by telenerd: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
The phone number and email address database is also in a .csv (excel) format. I'm giving it out for a cheaper amount today. N8k
Re: Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database by telenerd: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Verified Active Email & Phone Number Database by telenerd: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2018
150,000 Active Phone Number database (EXCEL SHEETS)
To advertise your products and services
Phone numbers in 36 states, e.g. Names, Gender, Phone numbers, LGAs, and States.
N4,000

150,000 Active Email MARKETING (EXCEL SHEETS)
Over 150,000 emails to advertise your products and services.
Emails for Companies, CEOs, Managers, Schools, etc
N4,000

(1) (Reply)

21k Twitter Account For Sale. / Get A Business Website For Free In 7days / How To Jump Start Your Writing Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.