Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki (19214 Views)

2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/youths-run-2019-presidency-saraki/

And we will strongly be behind u or whoever PDP gives the privilege to return el dullardic fossil to daura
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lie lie senator.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You obviously always do

Have you ever lied ?

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by fayruka(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/youths-run-2019-presidency-saraki/
youths at ur papa house se? Saraki the most cunning man
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by SeriouslySense(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
why is he trying to put words into the mouth of the youths, its not his fault, so much hunger in the land, Sowore for president

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by oomar(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
HMM which type of youth?
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by niffyluv(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
only people from kwara can understand the game saraki is playing...smh
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Ajanacool(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
kehinde1588:
Saraki pls go ahead and contest. I can't wait to see the end of sarakis political career. The humiliation he got at ojude oba at ijebu na small thing bigger humiliation coming ahead. I'm a kwaran and I can tell you categorically most kwara youths are not on same page with political style of saraki. The only youths who see saraki as a mentor are the core Ilorin people. Saraki pls dnt be a coward, go and contest. I know your end is near politically.
Only some semi illiterate Ilorin people and those eating from the stolen money are still in his support. I'm a typical Ilorin man, and my family and I are voting against him. like u said, I'm happy he is running for presidency and I pray he wins the primary in other to face the greatest humiliation of his political career when he lose his own state to PMB come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by SternProphet: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
The #NotTooYoungToRun people have dissociated themselves from this mofos presidential ambition. PDP supporters are so inferior. Cant you see sham when you see one?. The other day, the guy went to Otuoke and Dr Clueless even gave him audience. Gave audience to the guy who joined with others to run you out of office without mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by 11doubledee: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
MrHighSea:
Chief Tactician, u r not lifeless sha

But u r one of dem

Unfortunately, the younger bloods will have to lock horns with these septuagenarians.

God bless Nigeria.
With this big lie!
Certainly he has become lifeless
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by 11doubledee: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
AAA593:
Nigeria, your next president is a youth and his name start with S. this guy go shock APC for the election. watch out.
Certainly not saraki.
He has been in power for at least 16yrs.
After flexing his youthful days abroad,only to come and Improvish and enslave kwarans'.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by tunnarsy(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2018
SternProphet:
The #NotTooYoungToRun people have dissociated themselves from this mofos presidential ambition. PDP supporters are so inferior. Cant you see sham when you see one?. The other day, the guy went to Otuoke and Dr Clueless even gave him audience. Gave audience to the guy who joined with others to run you out of office without mercy.

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by babaztee: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Lie lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by ifko: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Which youth asked you Oleeeee
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Deruu4life(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
kwara youths I guess.... I'm sure the families of those who lost their lives during offa robbery won't be pleased
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by lekside111990: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Well saraki I believe some youth out side kwara state will be the one telling u to via for the post of President tho.. Well may be those lazy youth buhari is talking about I guess... As a senate President that did Governor for kwara state for good 8 years what is the thing or the company u provided for the youth of ur state or lemme say the graduates in your state.... Now a senate presi representing Nigerian and even num 3 citizen of the country yet where are does things you provide for the state u said u ar there head bfor.. All we get from you is u kill us and even take our money abroad instead of investing here in Nigeria u prefer taking our money outside Nigeria.... Nigeria let's be wish!! Youths let's let's wake up and wise up!!!! Let's take ourselves away from all this hoodlums DAT call themselves our leader... AriseNigeriaYouth!!! God bless Nigeria!!!! Nigeria will Be Great Again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Writes About "Ministers Reporting To Abba Kyari" / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / What Senators Discussed Behind Closed Doors After Open Rift – Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.