Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93287 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2018
ckeedee:

Young man, there is space to upload the referee form. At the upload, you will see referee form, collect from them, scan and upload, no e-mail is provided to send anything

This reply should be directed to:

onlyme07:

I tbink a mail will be sent to them immediately you input the details of a referee. The person will have to fill the report from his/her email and submit on yourt behalf. Such report is confidential

Because I know there is nothing like the nominated referees getting email links in order to provide reference reports.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

Not anybody! If you are applying for academic position, they should be your former lecturers or if nonacademic position, they should be your former employers or even both

Ok thanks so much sir.
I will print this reference form during registration abi ? Then after they have filled it I will scan and upload it?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

I advise you use Gmail if u have been using other emails.
I use Gmail ooooooo.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2018
I registered but didn't get any link sent to my mail. I proceeded by inserting my application number and password in the login and I was logged in. Can I proceed with various data filling and also after filling what shows the various data you uploaded are captured because if you click on same page it brings it out blank again.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ok thanks so much sir.
I will print this reference form during registration abi ? Then after they have filled it I will scan and upload it?

Yes!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

Yes!

Pls help me ooo!

They sent me email containing my Log in details

But when I try to log in it writes invalid log in parameters
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Pls help me ooo!

They sent me email containing my Log in details

But when I try to log in it writes invalid log in parameters

Copy the application no , click on the link in the email , paste d copied application no and input password.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

Copy the application no , click on the link in the email , paste d copied application no and input password.

I registered but didn't get any link sent to my mail. I proceeded by inserting my application number and password in the login and I was logged in. Can I proceed with various data filling and also after filling what shows the various data you uploaded are captured because if you click on same page it brings it out blank again.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

Done that too sir its the same thing cry
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tukopy: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please help o
Mine is saying invalid log in parameters too cry cry
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please kindly help.. Am also seeing Invalid parameters here..
Pls how are we to enter the login details cos am also seeing file number as part the login details and I don't understand what that means
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
onlyme07:

Sure you can. Try as much as possible to enrol for PGDE or PDE to have education background if you don't have any already
please how did you enter your login details?
Have copied what they sent to my mail but it's still showing invalid parameters.. Pls help
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
yinxfun:
please how did you enter your login details?
Have copied what they sent to my mail but it's still showing invalid parameters.. Pls help

http://vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng/hr_app_form1.php

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

http://vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng/hr_app_form1.php
I already registered on that page and have been sent application number and password but it's showing invalid parameters whenever I input it

Is there any difference between file number and application number??
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
yinxfun:
I already registered on that page and have been sent application number and password but it's showing invalid parameters whenever I input it

Is there any difference between file number and application number??

File number is for d internal applicants. Difficulty in logging in might be due to server problem. You can send me PM so that I can try it for u.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

File number is for d internal applicants. Difficulty in logging in might be due to server problem. You can send me PM so that I can try it for u.
Pls can I have your email?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
yinxfun:

Pls can I have your email?
I have received ur PM.
Check your email.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
ademmy102:
Hello, am through with the application. All my credentials has been uploaded but when I click on MY MENU to print out my online CV there is no "SUBMIT button.. We only have two icon "proceed with online application & printout your CV" but no submit button. Kindly help me out

It is the same for everybody. "Submit" button is not applicable. Your details have been recorded. Just print your
CV.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
ckeedee:

The submission should be during interview? Because if you read the PDF format of the advert, it is stated that all application should be done online except for CONTISS 02 to CONTISS 05 that should submit 10 hard copies of their CV and Credential to the registrar
does assistant lecturer fall into this category of contiss 2 -5
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dear All,

If the problem "invalid login parameters " still persists. I will advise you reset your password using your application number and the email id u used when u registered.

According to the University, if login fails, check your mail for correct login details (step v above) Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:
Dear All,

If the problem "invalid login parameters " still persists. I will advise you reset your password using your application number and the email id u used when u registered.

According to the University, if login fails, check your mail for correct login details (step v above) Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.

I'm having the same issue too
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please is the application number same for everybody cos I just tried helping another person open a new account and it still brought same Application number
??

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Infoguyh:

You can check for that under the requirement
pls clear this, is contsis for non academics and conuass for academic (lecturers)
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
amoduokoh:

I'm having the same issue too

Reset your password.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yns4real: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
yinxfun:
Please is the application number same for everybody cos I just tried helping another person open a new account and it still brought same Application number
??

How far now? Reset ur password
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:
Dear All,

I tried to reset my password sir. It said invalid login parameters 'false'

And then I tried to start the application all over and it gave me the same applicant number UIL/AP2018/0748* that have been using to no avail since morning cry cry
But it is the same invalid log in parameters when I tried to log in
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

Reset your password.

Invalid parameters
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I tried to reset my password sir. It said invalid login parameters 'false'

And then I tried to start the application all over and it gave me the same applicant number UIL/AP2018/0748* that have been using to no avail since morning cry cry
But it is the same invalid log in parameters when I tried to log in
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
A friend just tried registering now and was given the same number as mine

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxfun(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
yns4real:

How far now? Reset ur password
Same old story... It's not even accepting the Application number talkless of resetting the password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.