Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job (2280 Views)

I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja / Need Someone I Could Stay With On The Island In Lagos / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Hoyindar321: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pls I need someone who I can stay with in lekki
And it environment...Just got a new job in that environment and where am residing is alakuko which is very far from the environment .... would be glad if I can see anybody to help me out ...... you can reach me with my digit 09024158710 to knw more about me...because the job is from Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm.... God bless you
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by OneCorner: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Are you a guy or a lady?

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by emalek86(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
this one nor serious o

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by leonard002(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2018
why not discuss with your employer
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Fiaburnthem: 3:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Your gender determines my answer...

So, are you a HE or SHE?
Choose one.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Kamxin(m): 4:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by ziego(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Some guys need female companion

Kindly indicate gender

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by columbus007(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Kamxin:
I need a temporal accomodation for my brother in Lagos who came all the way from abuja to process his travel document after his agent at customs was transfered to lagos. At the moment he is paying exorbitantfee in hotel.Any one with clue is welcomed.He has worked in many country before, His resume speaks for him.Urgently needed 08027886496
so because he has worked in so many countries before is that now enough reason to put him in the house? so after working in so many countries hes still processing docu to travel again ,all this ritualist self.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by tempest01(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2018
columbus007:
so because he has worked in so many countries before is that now enough reason to put him in the house? so after working in so many countries hes still processing docu to travel again ,all this ritualist self.

As in...I was thinking what that line has to do with his request.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by dreamwords: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
If u are a she. grin u can come

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Hoyindar321: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
I’m a female
Thank you ���

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Hoyindar321: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Female
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by emalek86(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hoyindar321:
Female
the next thing,, pictures of you picking your nose. just for verification

Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by nanauju(f): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Babe be wise o. Good and bad people full NL. We just don't have means to discern which is which.
Maybe you can check offline...friends of your friend, friends of family.. Etc to help out
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by ObaOloye: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Kamxin:
I need a temporal accomodation for my brother in Lagos who came all the way from abuja to process his travel document after his agent at customs was transfered to lagos. At the moment he is paying exorbitantfee in hotel.Any one with clue is welcomed.He has worked in many country before, His resume speaks for him.Urgently needed 08027886496

Travel documents, customs agent?? Is your brother imported goods You're looking for someone to devour. God help you. So someone that was transfered cannot hand him over to another officer in Abuja. He'll transfer his file from the Abuja office to Lagos office. You people think everybody is stupid. Anything happens to that girl you won't see next year I swear!
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by Hoyindar321: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Noted!!! Thank you dearie
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by koolengrtimmy(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Kamxin:

There is a temporary luxury apartment at yaba close to Unilag, for 15k--20k per week.
Constant power supply, water, maximum security.
Reply this if you are interested.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by nanauju(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job by nanauju(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
koolengrtimmy:

There is a temporary luxury apartment at yaba close to Unilag, for 15k--20k per week.
Constant power supply, water, maximum security.
Reply this if you are interested.

Lol
How much con be the person salary per month? Wouldn't you even advise her to save the money up in getting a house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Kind Of Questions Does Workforce Use For The Aptitude Test / Jobs At Team Building International Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.