Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) (19885 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by ceometromedia: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Former vice president, Abubakar Atiku met wit PDP leaders, party faithfuls and stakeholders in Minna, Niger State today.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-atiku-meets-pdp-leaders-in-minna/

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by modath(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku will be rueing the day he queued behind Mesu. smiley

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is that not Abdulsalam Abubakar in the first picture? Is he a member of PDP or the OP is just being mischievous?

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku seems to be doing a better home work than others, he started earlier than others too

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Is that not Abdulsalam Abubakar in the first picture? Is he a member of PDP or the OP is just being mischievous?
Abdulsalam has always been a PDP man despite installing his in-law as governor through APC

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

This is Atiku's last chance and he really deserves it as he's been the only one to have covered the entire country in his consultations but will PDP recognize this and give it to him? smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by modath(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:
Atiku seems to be doing a better home work than others, he started earlier than others too

Nor be who first reach station dey win case all the time my broda.. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
If Atiku becomes the president of Nigeria (which is impossible) I will relocate to sudan

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by modath(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

This is Atiku's last chance and he really deserves it as he's been the only one to have covered the entire country in his consultations but will PDP recognize this and give it to him? smiley

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding anti Buhari crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al falls off table. smiley

They are so pressed they don't even know where to align again. cheesy

By the way, I believe Saraki is just trying to increase his political mileage, he knows his shot at presidency won't pass senate... He just wants the other heavyweights to "negotiate" with him..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding anti Buhari crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al fall off table. smiley

By the way, I believe Saraki is just trying to increase his political mileage, he knows his shot at presidency won't pass senate... He just wants the other heavyweights to "negotiate" with him..

Of course Saraki is just kidding cheesy

However, you can never be too careful with mesujamba and I'm sure Atiku & co know this cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by bender79: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding anti Buhari crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al fall off table. smiley

Saraki may not even make senate

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by RurouniKenshin: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I'm really looking forward to the social media drama of the keyboarding [b]anti Buhari [/b]crew, when the CUPP of confusion holding Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku et al fall off table. smiley

Anti lifeless you mean cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Just here to read the entertaining comments...

[img]https://media1./images/2b4bd308689351e5f8583efe1bee9c72/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is he trying to persuade them to field him ahead of saraki?

1. Are you a music producer and can compose good music, ssrsound dot comm is hiring music producers (20) to handle beat compositions (long term contract)...

2. Are you a proficient article writer ?

3. Are you a skilled graphics designer ?

4. Are you able to copy and paste tasks?

Simply visit ssrsound dot comm and fill the contact form at the bottom of the page ...
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

Saraki really fingered their brains, especially Tambuwal.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by abokibuhari: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
bender79:
Saraki may not even make senate
Can you bet with your life?
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Mintyguy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
From the first picture Atiku been asking the elders like...
Is it not my village people that is using Saraki and Kwankwaso to contest against me like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Atiku has a broader support base than others, he has more money than others, he has more structures than others but he lacks 3 things.

1. He's not that politically savvy compared to Kwankwaso and Saraki.
2. He has lacks credibility like others. Even within PDP, they don't trust hum.
3. He lacks home based support in Adamawa compared to Saraki in Kwara and Kwankwaso in Kano.

The question we should be asking is if Wike and his dog Secondus trust Atiku enough to hand him the party flag.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by sparkleboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Sneh7(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

U no get point Pls
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
What do you type when you know someone is about to fail?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by serikiYCU(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku in the first picture: General, imagine Saraki just declared to contest for president.
General: I'm thinking of the way out
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
ceometromedia:
Former vice president, Abubakar Atiku met wit PDP leaders, party faithfuls and stakeholders in Minna, Niger State today.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-atiku-meets-pdp-leaders-in-minna/

With this, Buhari and APC in trouble!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Atiku has a broader support base than others, he has more money than others, he has more structures than others but he lacks 3 things.

3. He lacks home based support in Adamawa compared to Saraki in Kwara and Kwankwaso in Kano.

The question we should be asking is if Wike and his dog Secondus trust Atiku enough to hand him the party flag.

The bold is the koko of the matter
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
i think Atiku is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
All I know is that it will be easier for Manchester United to win the English Premier League than for Atiku to become President of Nigeria.

It's just the bitter truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
The next president of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atiku in the first picture be like; Oga! Una see wetin kwakwaso dey do so? He wants to collect my presidential ticket o. Make una help me beg am.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Wike and Secondus will definetely support either Saraki or Tambuwal...
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by demoBaba: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Wike secondus? Where is Fayose?
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
If Atiku becomes the president of Nigeria (which is impossible) I will relocate to sudan

Get ready to relocate to Iraq

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peremobowei Tukuwei Dies In Boat Accident / Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Aljazeera Airs A Heartbreaking Program About Lagos(25 May 2011 -Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.