Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (52742 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Paul112(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
So, I thought this wouldn't be too bad a picture to have some fun with.

Guys, let's have your captions.

. cheesy
betrayed looks from rochas okorocha and adams oshiomole
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Printerscanner: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
demulepaul:
Corrupt Criminals, foolishh old men looters. APC Zombies should not quote me

I sell subsidized Sniper insecticide, come and have one bottle, drink and end your miserable life of anger and hatred. But before then, post the pictures of your father and his brothers with their life achievements. Let us all compare and contrast with the people's general and his deputy Prof Pastor.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by Pat081: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Wot of dis one too

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by reingoff: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Two politicians deceiving themselves
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by francisduru: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Rochas: Nna Mehn, really have a lot to think about....

Osibanjo: ah ah, baba you wan kill me with laff.
Buhari: see see see see, I know say na woman that one dey think of, him life don finish oh, we wey be say na woman dey rush us........
Osibanjo: ha ha ha ha
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by nacee: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
���
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by nacee: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
demulepaul:
Corrupt Criminals, foolishh old men looters. APC Zombies should not quote me
Go hug transformer. Blind follow follow. What do you know, you better open your mind to the truth. If have a true father, you wouldn't call someone's own such name.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by CCC2(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Baba, see that statue molder also wants to be president
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by babytoun: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
abumoney:
Buhari : Okorocha say he Wan draw my statue for $200m
Osinbajo : grin grin grin

Buhari : I say make he give me the money, I no go mind to stand for there by myself
Osinbajo : grin grin grin grin grin

grin
excellent
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2018
wow, i love the pic, President Buhari was cracking jokes with Prof Osinbajo.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo by gaffyGIFT: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.