Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response (3217 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by BERNIMOORE: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Animated and Unreal Laugh.....plastic laugh or whatever, Osinbajo Always wears the look to satisfy his Boss

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by seanfer(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2018
I’m sure the OP can never appreciate anything good... So they can’t joke with each other again in public?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by BERNIMOORE: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2018
seanfer:
I’m sure the OP can never appreciate anything good... So they can’t joke with each other again in public?
attack the message, Not the Messanger like the 'BMC' crew still crying over Saraki's Success Over APC as A PDP man with the crown of the senate president grin grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Ever8054: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2018
not only Osibanjo and Buhari...it has always been the case with those people and there...make I stop here....I no want wahala...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Caseless: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2018
The only person who's having a low self-esteem, being hate-filled and negative is the person who does not cherish a good working relationship between Buhari and his deputy.

Agent of doom, I'm sure you wouldn't have asked this question if they are fighting - in fact, that would have given you enormous joy.

Shame on you. Buhari and Osinbajo dem be one , no be two . * in psqaure's voice*

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2018
They are all laughing at SARAKI, KWANKWASO and TAMBUWAL miscalculation of 2019 election.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Caseless: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
attack the message, Not the Messanger like the 'BMC' crew still crying over Saraki's Success Over APC as A PDP man with the crown of the senate president grin grin grin
you asked a question , and you're asking us to attack the message and not the messanger . Where's the message and the messanger here? Are you not confused?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by DoTheNeedful: 1:16am On Aug 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Animated and Unreal Laugh.....plastic laugh or whatever, Osinbajo Always wears the look to satisfy his Boss

I'm afraid to say that people like you are the ones suffering from low self esteem. You analyse little things because of your insecurities. You make it feel like being meek or humble is inferiority therefore people like you are often proud and aggressive. Statements like "stooping to conquer" mean nothing to you. You also create a mystery around power and people in power. More importantly, you don't know that less is more.

I am not a fan of Osinbajo or whoever but I can see clearly that you are suffering from inferiority complex. That's why you can read such meaning to such a picture of a man having a discussion with his boss.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari must be a very humorous man Walahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2018
This is the HEIGHT of foolishness a LAZY youth can go!
Next educative thread abeg!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Firefire(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Useless fake laugh from two failure.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by TeamDoctor: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2018
buhari looking naturally dull and cluless always, i guess they are laughing at there failure,,,, lifeless administration... taking nigeria 20years backward **quote me at ur own peril"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by gurnam: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Firefire:

Everything about you reeks of bitterness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Firefire(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2018
gurnam:

Everything about you reeks of bitterness.

Exactly! Bitterness against professional liars who claim saints.

Bitterness against terrorists who kill and allow bloodletting acrosss the country without shame.

Bitterness against bigots and political criminals who came only to steal, kill and destroy.

Stand up and remove the vampires from power before it get to your location.

Vote wisely!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by vedaxcool(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Charge and bail lawyer opening his failed career mouth to call his ultra superior names. The VP is made I suggest you go make your unimpressive existence into something

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Ballmer: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

Brain dead Igbo you drop topic Na you go still tell me what to attack. The level of foolishness among most of you Igbo is dangerously alarming.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by blackpanda: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Wailer make desperation and frustration no kill u sha

What is ur business with his laugh. Are u part of the joke Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by MartinCorridon: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Ballmer:

Brain dead Igbo you drop topic Na you go still tell me what to attack. The level of foolishness among most of you Igbo is dangerously alarming.

The bolded is worrying because it seems a very high % of their population is mentally deficient with amazingly poor reasoning skills!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by StillX10(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2018
maybe Buhari was not saying anything funny sef

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Misterdhee1(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Didirin ni Op yi sha

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Slimbumzky: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Only in Nigeria.

Possibly jobless youth.

Trying to spot out low self esteem from a Professor of Law,a vice President!

Only in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by ORIENTATION101: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2018
where is that okowa pics sef. baba has a bit of humour that's why anywhere he is he makes people laugh.
I remember the response he gave to former UK prime minister when he said Nigeria Nigeria is fantastically corrupt and baba gave him a savage reply which throw the entire conference into laughter and applaud

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by ORIENTATION101: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
in falz voice "" somebody that doesn't have work want to check if my watch is original or fake""

op get a life

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Corrinthians(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I'm afraid to say that people like you are the ones suffering from low self esteem. You analyse little things because of your insecurities. You make it feel like being meek or humble is inferiority therefore people like you are often proud and aggressive. Statements like "stooping to conquer" mean nothing to you. You also create a mystery around power and people in power. More importantly, you don't know that less is more.

I am not a fan of Osinbajo or whoever but I can see clearly that you are suffering from inferiority complex. That's why you can read such meaning to such a picture of a man having a discussion with his boss.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by loverboys: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Its a normal reponse
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by jaykaylegend(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oponu ni OP Yi walai!!
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Edcure1: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Firefire:
Who will hear Buhari speak and not laugh at his ludicrous dullness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by reesemachh(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70765682:
This is the HEIGHT of foolishness a LAZY youth can go!
Next educative thread abeg!

1:24am chaiiiii grin grin You never disappoint ....papanmadu ne zuzu tufiaaaa
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
StillX10:
maybe Buhari was not saying anything funny sef
I swear the coward is just making the fake laugh to please Buhari
Osibanjo is a green snake in green grass.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by justtoodark: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
this two are like father and son....
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by vedaxcool(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

I swear the coward is just making the fake laugh to please Buhari
Osibanjo is a green snake in green grass.
[/s]

Like ipob juwus rejected by Israel fake their love for cownu till he disappeared from the face of the earth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Setback For Ambode... Tinubu ‘endorses’ Sanwonolu To Become Lagos Gov / Released Boko Haram Commander Back To War Front, Leads Deadly Attacks / Ongoing Hunt For Eastern Security Network (ESN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.