Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue (15223 Views)

Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by deomelo: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Two Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) governorship aspirants- Prof Eugene Aliegba and John Tion-have defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC) in West Local Government Area of Benue State.

The aspirants and their supporters defected at a ceremony in Naka, the headquarters the local government.

Aliegba said he joined the APC because of the leadership qualities of President Muhammadu Buhari and Senator George Akume .

He promised to work with Akume in achieving success for the party in the area and entire state.

Mngutyo, Benue State House of Assembly member representing Tarka, who received the defectors on behave of Senator Akume said with the massive crowd that turn put who attended the occasion was an indication that APC is the party to beat in 2019.

The father of the House of Representative member for Gwer and Gwer West Constituency, Felix Gbilagh, who also spoke at the ceremony, said the people are solidly behind APC and the aspirant of their son, Chief Titus Zam.

http://thenationonlineng.net/benue-pdp-governorship-aspirants-join-apc/

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by fk001(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Welcome to the people's favorite party.

APC is here to stay kiss the truth.

I foresee mass defection by November 2018.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2018
No story, PDP is DEAD and cremated.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Odiegwu!
Beginning of the end !

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by ExAngel007(f): 5:34am On Aug 31, 2018
I foresee PDP falling after its primaries.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by buharitill2023: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Benue is still apc

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Afamed: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
I foresee PDP falling after its primaries.
Numerous signs are there already...

26 Likes

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Who are all this paperweight hunger driven aspirants

How APC and Buhari will convince the good people of Benue to vote them in after allowing Fulani Herdsmen to slaughter their sons and daughters is what I don't know. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by fukushaki(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:

i foresee mass defection by November 2018.

I foresee Herdsmen paying you a visit like they did to Benue people grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by backnbeta(f): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

How APC and Buhari will convince the good people of Benue to vote them in after allowing Fulani Herdsmen to slaughter their sons and daughters is what I don't know. grin

Don't be surprised...with little effort, they will vote APC back in. I really wish the good people of Benue will look beyond the party and vote for someone who has their interest at heart!

10 Likes

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2018
backnbeta:

Don't be surprised...with little effort, they will vote APC back in.
That's how foolish some Nigerians are. They can choose to be slaughtered, it's their business.

It's up to them to choose between going back to the wilderness[APC] or moving forward.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018
backnbeta:

Don't be surprised...with little effort, they will vote APC back in. I really wish the good people of Benue will look beyond the party and vote for someone who has their interest at heart!
Are you fucking kidding me? Someone who has their interest at heart? Someone like a miyetti Allah party? APC will not even win a single polling station in Benue state.If there is any state where the APC is guaranteed to fail it is Benue

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by backnbeta(f): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Are you fucking kidding me? Someone who has their interest at heart? Someone like a miyetti Allah party? APC will not even win a single polling station in Benue state.If there is any state where the APC is guaranteed to fail it is Benue
Benue people seem to like APC a whole lot! I hope they can look beyond their superficial love for APC and vote someone else in! APC governor will only give the killer herdsmen more freedom to openly kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by backnbeta(f): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

That's how foolish some Nigerians are. They can choose to be slaughtered, it's their business.

Talk of one way traffic...
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:

APC is peoples slaughtering party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Aufbauh(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Yeah, PaChukwudi44 reporting from Upper Iweka in Onitsha.
Unfortunately you don't have a vote or say anywhere in Benue state and your opinion doesn't cross Upper Iweka fly over. cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by tuniski: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2018
backnbeta:

Benue people seem to like APC a whole lot! I hope they can look beyond their superficial love for APC and vote someone else in! APC governor will only give the killer herdsmen more freedom to openly kill.

When did they start liking APC? APC in the middlebelt is the exception not the norm.
APC is a gamble gone terribly wrong!
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Oblang(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

Benue ppl knows better.

5 Likes

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Oblang:

Benue ppl knows better.
Simple n short

6 Likes

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Aufbauh(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Imagine non Benue Indigenes speaking for Benue people.
Haba, Politics is local. Your animosity or resentment for a particular person or party in a geographical location has no electoral value if you are not from that locality.
Simple!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by MyMouth(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

So this is the reason you guys in PDP have been going around killing people in the middle belt? Jus so u can use it to campaign against the president ko? You all have failed!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by BruncleZuma: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by kehinde1588(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2018
PDP ship is sinking. Watch out as the game will change before this year runs out

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by CheapDataGuy: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Welcome to the party of "saints"
All your previous looting and kwarraption have be washed away. cry
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by jayson87: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Yes we know, but APC is a party for the lifeless and senseless
madridguy:
No story, PDP is DEAD and cremated.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Realname: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:

Which people ?

I dare you to go to Otukpo and say this, you may not leave with your life .

This is APC propaganda to seem they they are not hated outrightly, when in reality they are hated in middle belt , south south and south east
Lifeless party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Robboggs: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Self interest
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Opinionated: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Interesting times ahead.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by frugal(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2018
They are all shameless. Goes to show all they want is power, and nothing else. Both APC and PDP. Useless people.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Abfinest007(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2018
selfish baboon
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Mankosi: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2018
That's good news for the governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi / Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies / Keyamo Emerges Consensus Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.