Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (23444 Views)

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Controversial night club owner, Pretty Mike has shared this 15 godly rules for women in order for them to enjoy their husband.

Below is the list:

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov 15v1)

2). Don’t expose your husband’s weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you.You are each other’s keeper.(Eph 5v12)

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don’t have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you’ve no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband’s friends because you don’t like them, the person who’s supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov 11v2

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5v33)

8 ). Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband’s sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over theat duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long(even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5v9)

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don’t do that.(Eph 4v31)

14). Don’t forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.(Prov 12v4)

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband. Only the wise man tells you the truth. God bless you.

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/pretty-mike-shares-godly-rules-from-the-bible-for-married-women-to-enjoy-their-husbands/

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by ekene247(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by thesicilian: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Who is pretty Mike?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by sinaj(f): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
First time he is saying something reasonable online

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Oluromantic: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
E just be like say u pack coals of fire pour on dem. Dem no go hear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by izzou(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2018
grin
The truth is I don't have anything to say about this thread

I just want to tell you that is reading this to have faith grin

E remain small, everything go beta smiley

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Ehiscotch(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2018
He made a lot of sense in this.

I'm shocked this pretty boy has a lot of sense or even has time to counsel women.

22 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by donbachi(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2018
For once...mike don sound pretty

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by phr33man(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2018
grin Everybody is now a marriage counselor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by QueenSekxy(f): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin Everybody is now a marriage counselor grin grin
or relationship counselor.
I weak.grin

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by pocohantas(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2018
LOL. He actually made much sense na. I don't think any right thinking woman [or man], should counter this.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
QueenSekxy:
or relationship counselor. I weak.grin
I'm thinking of opening an office on Nl too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by ecstasy357(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by CMaritalAffairs: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Good counsel. Love is sweet when there is tolerance, and clear understanding of rights, duties, and responsibilities.

Centre for Marital Affairs (CMA) is a non-governmental, non-profit organisation that seeks the best interest of marriage. We are out to be an impartial humanitarian umpire on every aspect for marital peace, unity and blissfulness. Regardless of how long you may have been married, now you have a capable place you can consult, share with or relate to in strict confidence.

The singles are not left behind. We are committed to preparing and guiding through the choice that they have to make as to who they want to marry.

If you're a single and ready to marry, but lack the financial ability, We're here to assist. Check my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by EzeOnyembo: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2018
To my future wife: Dear future wife if you want us to live in peace and harmony please don't tell me what to do with my money, I was hustling when you were hopping from one dick to another, please respect yourself and don't try to control me or I will send you packing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by QueenSekxy(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm thinking of opening an office on Nl too. grin grin
lool.grin
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by fvck(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=70768460]

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/pretty-mike-shares-godly-rules-from-the-bible-for-married-women-to-enjoy-their-husbands/

[/quotei

To marry tire me

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by tuwecijafe: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
may be
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
On point.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by spiritedtete: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Undiluted wisdom... Coming from a man the world think is mad.

The moment when you make real sense out of nonsense.

Bravo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Adamummya(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
copy ..copy..I've read this more than 4 times

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by sweetmusic12: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Cool
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by enoch273: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Is it just me or did anyone else take notice of the milk factory by the right hand side of the pics wink.

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by creepsyme(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2018
So true a counsel. Help me Lord.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by blessedmeme: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Where is the rule for the men? Yes women always but is not suppose to be a one sided thing, both the man and the woman are suppose to work it out together. I don't understand oo

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Amberon: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Nairalander "Ndulex "Got Married In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.