Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How to Approve an Upwork Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Approve an Upwork Account (7166 Views)

How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Learn How To Approve An Upwork Account / How Can I Successfully Open And Approve An Upwork Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by adefemi007(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
odizeey:
Mr Damitism. The upwork stuff worked o
Thanks
please can u share me the process on WhatsApp? 08055700649
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by odizeey(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
adefemi007:

please can u share me the process on WhatsApp? 08055700649
go and check the 3rd page
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by espirito(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
I salute you @op, trick still works, Nigerian upwork account created and verified today, thanks
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2019
espirito:
I salute you @op, trick still works, Nigerian upwork account created and verified today, thanks

Glad to be of help.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by 3RNEST(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Do you have UPWORK ACCOUNT? Not yet approved?
Then come to our WhatsApp let's FIX it...

We approve all accounts..
See WhatsApp link below.

Thanks

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Jeanwandimi: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello my friend. I am glad you have been of help to many up work freelancers. Please I need help in creating an up work account. Please what do I do. God bless you in advance.
Damitism:

Glad to be of help.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Jeanwandimi: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please can we still get the process of getting an account approved on Upwork. Thank you. Just saw this thread.
espirito:
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jeanwandimi:
Hello my friend. I am glad you have been of help to many up work freelancers. Please I need help in creating an up work account. Please what do I do. God bless you in advance.
Please, check previous messages.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by zord33k(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
I just create an approved Upwork account following your steps, I want to know how I can earn on Upwork.. Who will help me on that?

Thanks in advance
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by odizeey(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
zord33k:
I just create an approved Upwork account following your steps, I want to know how I can earn on Upwork.. Who will help me on that?

Thanks in advance
go learn a skill.

1 Like

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Damitism:
Please, check previous messages.
At op, iam interested too..what details should I put forward?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Haywhy433(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2019
Please add me to the WhatsApp group sir
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 7:57am On May 22, 2019
Haywhy433 You need to apply to join. If you have one of the group's files, you will see the link to the application page there. Your application will then be reviewed and you will be added if everything is alright.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Haywhy433(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2019
Damitism:
Haywhy433 You need to apply to join. If you have one of the group's files, you will see the link to the application page there. Your application will then be reviewed and you will be added if everything is alright.

Done that. Still waiting for you to add me sir.
Akindele Ayobami
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by ayogritty: 8:08am On May 31, 2019
hello damitism....thanks for all the good work...

I'm trying to open and get approval for an upwork account.

should I open as a Nigerian or as a foreign national... I heard Nigerians hardly get projects on upwork.

PS. am a complete novice just getting started based on your wonderful and free information.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
ayogritty:
hello damitism....thanks for all the good work...

I'm trying to open and get approval for an upwork account.

should I open as a Nigerian or as a foreign national... I heard Nigerians hardly get projects on upwork.

PS. am a complete novice just getting started based on your wonderful and free information.

It depends on which niche you want to venture into. The problem of country is mainly with writing niche especially articles. Those Oyinbo always think we can't write well because we are not native speaker. However, there are many Nigerians still making it there in writing. With patience, you will get your share of the market. Also, you can switch country anytime. So, you can try and see which one will work for you. There is no country issue with other niches. For me, I'm currently operating a Nigerian account and I'm doing pretty well. You can open accounts on fiverr and peopleperhour too though those ones are strictly Nigeria.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by samabos007: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Hi Damitsm, i checked for the link to fill in order to join your whatsap group, but could not find. Please can you advice on how to go about this?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
samabos007:
Hi Damitsm, i checked for the link to fill in order to join your whatsap group, but could not find. Please can you advice on how to go about this?
It's in the file for approving upwork accounts. The link to that should be on one of the pages of this topic.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
This kid called Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is a scum and good for nothing troll. He goes around nairaland causing a stir and says its his calling in life. I wonder how he treats those people in that whatsapp group
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

suddenly you have become deaf and dumb. You can talk now.. As long as You are on this nairaland, for your own good, just don't attempt to create any sensible thread cos i will surely be following you. You better delete this account cos its now as good as useless
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
suddenly you have become deaf and dumb. You can talk now.. As long as You are on this nairaland, for your own good, just don't attempt to create any sensible thread cos i will surely be following you. You better delete this account cos its now as good as useless
LOL. I've been on nairaland before you even thought of joining and will continue to be after your demise

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Two can play it, i will also design a bucketplate to reply you grin
Damitism:

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
Two can play it, i will also design a bucketplate to reply you grin

Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 as far as you can.

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.
AJSfan:

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by AJSfan: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.
AJSfan:

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Commits $700 Million To Sugar Production / Diamond Bank Apologises For Service Disruption / Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.