Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (22225 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by hobson9000(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cut
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Goddaughter: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was " IS" up to date I have not forgotten it
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by WeirdWolf: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fix

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Buffalo2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was "altogether". It was not funny that day
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by eneyoduke(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Echoing
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by theDukegold(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
lilmax:
should be

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

damn it was scary, I thought I had failed
even in real life you and i know you still can not spell this shit. Be deceiving yourself there
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Bammzzie(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was 'horse' instead or 'us'... angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by benmide(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was “crunchy”. I never remembered till after exam embarassed, instead i wrote crusty and yeah it did cost me a whole 20markscry.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Albert0011(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Totoly undecided
Na so u don spoil reach..am beginning to believe what that guy said yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
crafteck:
W, the letter w
Hahahaha I can relate grin
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Tompee2: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
My was crazy and looking back now, I just laughed. Vividly, in Jss3 examination. I was spelling IT and same time telling asking the guy we share desk to spell it.

The guy just looked at me and just ignored me.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by ise82(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
I forgot 'if' I wrote 'eve' instead.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by poweredcom(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Vagina
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was 'To'. This happened when I was writing my common entrance exams. I even had to tell my seat mate to spell "T, O, to" for me...he looked at me and was perplexed 'cause I could read that facial expression. cheesy

These things happen once in a while. That's to say that the brain is a machine and has the capacity to shut down at times.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by raynobz: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ordinary "use". I kept writing "youse"......�

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
'read grin

I vividly remember being in an essay writing competition and forgetting that word. When the invigilator kept saying 5 minutes more, frustration begin dance akpako for my head sotay I start cry.

I was trying to spell past tense of read but it suddenly escaped me and I ended up not finishing the essay.

Twas when I left the hall my brain rebooted and I remembered read and read were spelt the same way cry

God punish English Language for causing tension grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by 11doubledee: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
"Thier" instead of "Their"
Guys please help me check,i still no sure whether I correct.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Tallest45(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Loool...."us"
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by smesi: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sow and soul
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Butoneday2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine is "And" no be joke grin
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Albert0011:
Na so u don spoil reach..am beginning to believe what that guy said yesterday.

Believe whatever you want to.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
"if" I had to ask someone
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Albeit for howbeit

Scrotum as Cloture

man enter gbege for Ife
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by emerged01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was "know"grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by dtruth50: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
LeoFish92:

Bro, worse has happened to me, was writing an essay back then, just the letter 'i'.

Kept spelling it as ' ay '

Tension can be evil at times

CC: clemsajayi07
continue

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by akdjr(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Psychology
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
mine's Boy and Sir lasan lasan..... Boy, was in J3 waec exam Sir was in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by gracefoundmme(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol... I couldn't diffrtiate between there and their...
Mehn!! The good old days
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Be.... I have to asked the person who sat beside me whether it is just single B

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by yvesboss(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was 'any' I had to settle for 'eni' instead
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by LeslieChow(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was ‘Chief’. Kept spelling it as Cheif. I knew it was not correct but I just couldn’t get the correct spelling. Another was ‘Which’. I was writing Wich

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Ezyp(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
I forgot the plural of man. I had to write mens

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News / As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / Why Nigeria tertiary institutions are not attracting international students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.