Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims (394 Views)

The Gospel Explained For Muslims / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims by 02Kebreal(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2018
ISLAM HAS BEEN PERFECTED FOR MUSLIMS

ALLAH SAID,
(This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.) This, indeed, is the biggest favour from Allah to this Ummah, for He has completed their religion for them, and they, thus, do not need any other religion or any other Prophet except Muhammad. This is why Allah made Muhammad the Final Prophet and sent him to all humans and Jin. Therefore, the impermissible is what he prohibits, the Law is what he legislates and everything that he conveys is true and authentic and does not contain lies or contradictions. Allah said,
(And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice,) meaning, it is true in what it conveys and just in commands and forbids. When Allah completed the religion for Muslims, His favor became complete for them as well. Allah said,
(This Day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.) meaning, accept Islam for yourselves, for it is the religion that Allah likes and which He sent the best of the honorable Messengers and the most glorious of His Books. Ibn Jarir recorded that Harun bin 'Antarah said that his father said, "When the Ayah,
(This Day, I have perfected your religion for you..) was revealed, during the great day of Hajj(the Day of 'Arafah, the ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah) 'Umar cried. The Prophet said, 'What makes you cry' He said, What made me cry is that our religion is being perfect, nothing is perfect, but it is bound to deteriorate. 'The Prophet said,
(you have said the truth,)"What supports the meaning of this Hadith is the authentic Hadith,
(Islam was strange in its beginning and will return strange once more. Therefore, Tuba for the Strangers.) Imam Ahmad recorded that Tariq bin Shihab said, "A Jewish man said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, 'O Leader of the Believers! There is a verse in your book, which is read by all of you(Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day(on which it was revealed) as a day of celebration.' 'Umar asked, 'which is that verse'The Jews replied,
(This day, I have perfected you religion for you, completed My favor upon you..) 'Umar replied, 'By Allah! I know when and where this verse was revealed to Allah's Messenger. It was the evening on the Day of 'Arafah on a Friday.''' Al-Bukahri recorded this Hadith through Al-Hassan bin As-Sabban from Ja'fat bin 'Awn. Muslim, At'Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i also recorded this Hadith. Umar said, it was the day of Arafah, and I was at 'Arafah, by Allah, "Sufyan(one of the narrators) doubted if Friday was mentioned in this narration. Sufyan's confusion was either because he was unsure if his teacher included this statement in the Hadith or not.
Otherwise, if it was because he doubted that the particular day during the farewell Hajj was a Friday, it would be a mistake that could not and should have come from someon like Sufyan Ath-Thawri. The fact that it was a friday, is agreed on by the Scholars of Sirah and Fiqh. There are numerous Hadiths that support this fact that are definitely authentic and of the Mutawatir type. This Hadith was also reported from Umar through various chains of narration.

Asalamun Alaykum to My Brothers and Sisters in Islam
May Allah keep guiding us

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Are you peaceful?
Re: Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Alhamdulillah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Satanists Are At War Against Trump And His Evangelical Supporters / The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Lagos State Headquarters. See The Title. / Glory Of Prayer (the Introduction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.