Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" (2814 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by DonCorleons: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Press Release

It has come to the notice of my administration about a statement which was credited to Donald Trump, the United State President,,,
the discontent,euphoria that it brought to all and sundry and the Razzmatazz that followed it........................

Ordinarily, we won't have engaged on such issues fit for the market place, but for the fact that it was coming from a reputable news media such as the Financial Times, coupled with the reality that till date, no official rebuttal has been released, we took it as the stance of United State President and wish to set matters straight..

That the said statement coming from such a office holder as high as a President to his fellow President , is derogatory in manner which leaves a bad taste of his personality,andis highly Insulting to me.. That is why i will personally reply back.

That my meeting with trump earlier this year was as a result of the Longstanding bi-lateral relationship between Nigeria and U S A. That meeting afforded us the opportunity to renew close ties, to exchange ideas about good governance, and sign agreements reached between both countries.

That if not for the Corwadic Nature of Trump, he would have told me at that time the reservations that he has for me rather than going at my back and calling me a LIFELESS PRESIDENT.

That for the cowardic Trump, bravery and LIFEFULLNESS means sitting behind a keyboard and constantly tweeting offensive tweets and propaganda about other people.

That his statement came few days aftere i had walked about 800km to show my people that i can still rule them. His malicious statement was aimed at making me lose re-election..
After all the pains i took to walk that 800km,why shouldn't i be re elected?? As for Trump, wouldnt he like to be elected again

this strategy of Trump is synonymous with looters.
Infact it not that Trump is the President of the United States, and that he is living in America, i would have arrested him and have him Tried for looting and Corruption.

That i, President Buhari, demand not only a hearty APOLOGY but also full reasons why Trump made such disparaging remarks on my Humble person.

That if not forthcoming, will leave me with no other option than to impose sanctions on Trump and his country

IN THE MEANTIME

I have directed this sanctions to be carried out which includes but not limited to :

1) TO STOP TRAVELLING TO USA AND FOR MEDICAL TREATMENTS

it was my fault to even give my self to trump's for insults by coming to his country in the first place for Medical Tourism cum treatment and spending a large amount of my citizens tax payers money in development of their country. Henceforth from today, not only will i not set foot on USA, i will not come for medical treatments again. Trumps country can go to blazes for all i care. I will rather stay in Nigeria. Even if i die here in Nigeria, its better to be patriotic and die in ones country (like Madela) than in a foreign land.

2) BANNING OF AIDS COMING INTO NIGERIA

yes banning them all...this includes polio medicines, humanitarian services and millions of dollars coming to Nigeria. We reject it. Even though it will be hard for us,, but will will manage just fine.this will even help us in our fight to become self sustaining.

3) PURCHASE OF FIGHTER JETS

we made a very big mistake by agreeing to buying those fighter Jets for terrorism from America. We wish that the money be refunded to us so as to patronize other countries that our interest align with.

(4) REDUCE TRADE

we would like to reduce and limit the volume of trade between us. The importation of cars, furnitures, gadgets, Agricultural products, donations will henceforth cease........................ On the other hand, we would stop selling our crude oil to the United States.

it is to my understanding that if these measures are effected and carried out,it will serve as a deterant to future insults...

If not, Who knows what Trump will call me with nextsad,, insults like
the "BRAINLESS"[/b]one,
the [b]"KwarshiokorFigure-Like President"
the Dullard,
the Nepa-Bill President,
the Za Oza room Man
the Herdsmen-Are-Not-Terrorists Defender
the Am-Phighting-Kwaruption Crusader

who really knows
Ur guess is good as mine

its just inconceivable what he will abuse me with next.

Besides this sanctions, there are other long-term sanctions that is to be meted out to United States.

But my greatest concentration now is the Elections coming up in about six months from now. Let me do all i can to win my second tenure first and then roll out other sanctions for them

Personal Secretary to Buhari,
News media and Publicity
Doncorleons

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by DonCorleons: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

this one weak me o

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Dis man don suffer

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by unohbethel(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Jeez

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by oodualover: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Shytehole country

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
oodualover:
Shytehole country

Shytehole citizen

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by unohbethel(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018
DonCorleons:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

this one weak me o
wow
ur really a fine writter
i like this........................ Permissions to share

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by unohbethel(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:

Shytehole citizen
vedaxcool, ngeneukwenu yarimo mannaabbqgrills Madridguy aimagaa sarrki

if u guys avoid this thread eh,, u will sacked

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Hahaha... I dont believe this news.. (Free 3 odds today 101% sure
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by oodualover: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:

I am a shytehole citizen from a shytehole country
vedaxcool omo Ibadan, why the obsession over Nigeria?

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by chinjo(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
I can bet that the president is not bold enough to describe Trump as Coward.
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Alwaysking: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Joke
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by vedaxcool(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2018
oodualover:

vedaxcool omo Ibadan, why the obsession over Nigeria?

Why you dey call my Nigeria shytehole
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by nellyelitz(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Zombies are busy masturbating with this fake writeup from the writer's imagination. Who dash the lifeless dullard such balls.

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by dennel(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Na so

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2018
DonCorleons:
TO STOP TRAVELLING TO USA AND FOR MEDICAL TREATMENTS

it was my fault to even give my self to trump's for insults by coming to his country in the first place for Medical Tourism cum treatment and spending a large amount of my citizens tax payers money in development of their country. Henceforth from today, not only will i not set foot on USA, i will not come for medical treatments again. Trumps country can go to blazes for all i care. I will rather stay in Nigeria. Even if i die here in Nigeria, its better to be patriotic and die in ones country (like Madela) than in a foreign land.

2) BANNING OF AIDS COMING INTO NIGERIA

yes banning them all...this includes polio medicines, humanitarian services and millions of dollars coming to Nigeria. We reject it. Even though it will be hard for us,, but will will manage just fine.this will even help us in our fight to become self sustaining.

Personal Secretary to Buhari,
News media and Publicity
Doncorleons
This thing really pain Buhari oooòoo

You can do whatever you like with yourself! But don't let your personal relationship affect we country oooooooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Sharpshooota: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:

Why you dey call my Nigeria shytehole

Your Nigeria?
See this Yoruba Muslim oh

Is like you don't know your place abi

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by vedaxcool(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Your Nigeria?
See this Yoruba Muslim oh

Is like you don't know your place abi

Definitely not in the gutters with ipob pigheaded juwus
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by RurouniKenshin: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:

vedaxcool,
ngeneukwenu
yarimo
mannaabbqgrills
Madridguy
aimagaa
sarrki

This trump comment really pain them oh
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by RurouniKenshin: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:

[s]Definitely not in the gutters with ipob pigheaded juwus[/s]
This blow really pain una. Make una rake am easy na. Just ignore trump na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by loverboys: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Sharpshooota: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Definitely not in the gutters with ipob pigheaded juwus

See mouth like my Nigeria grin grin

Mambo jumbo cheesy
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by iluvdonjazzy: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
anyway it's fake, I wish is true, there would have being no Nigeria again because Nigeria cannot leave without dollars

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by madmohamed(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:

vedaxcool,
ngeneukwenu
yarimo
mannaabbqgrills
Madridguy
aimagaa
sarrki

i'm busy whit my sugar mama ngeneukwunnu so live us alone. We don't have time for politic for now.
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lolzzz
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by IloveToMess: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lifelessness fighting back. grin

Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by justtoodark: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
chaiii....even nigeria dey challenge america now...
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by justtoodark: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
americans have fell from grace....everybody is challeging them...i dont think they will last longer....
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by justtoodark: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
china,russia,iran and others dont give a fvck about them...that was unheard of 20years ago....

what the hell you wan do with a looser....?

nigeria is focusing back to britain....

but be careful.....america will not go down without a fight....

rednecks....
Re: Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward" by WizzyDollar(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
PMB why must u be enemy of progress for everything,,,why u nor fit just wait mak i travel go united states come back befor u fire back

So na now day break abi na now ur ear hear am

e be lik say dose oyinbo doctors wey treat ur ear the last tym nor do their work well......

Please obey the sit at home / ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS / BREAKING!!! Buhari Bans Alcohol Sale In Abuja, Orders Recreational Gardens To Cl