Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (45871 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by hitng(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Suspected fraudster abducts Facebook female friend

• He touched me and I lost my senses – Victim
Samson Folarin

A 26-year-old suspected Internet fraudster, Jide Ajayi, has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly abducting a 14-year-old pupil, identified only as Miracle.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect met the victim on a social media platform, Facebook, from where they exchanged telephone numbers.

The suspect was alleged to have gone to Miracle’s parent’s house on Thursday, August 23, from where he took away the Senior Secondary School one pupil.

After five days together, operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team were reported to have swooped on him at his hideout on Gbeleyi Street, Idimu.

The victim told our correspondent that she could not explain how she got to the area, alleging that Ajayi cast a spell on her.

She also claimed that throughout the five days that she was with him, he did not sexually molest her.

She said, “We became friends on Facebook last year. He was always disturbing me. At a point, I decided to block him because he asked me out. However, on July 17, 2018, after a party in my school, he started chatting with me again. During one of our chats, he asked if I was a virgin and I answered yes.

“I don’t know how he got to my street that night. He called and said he was on our street. I told him that I just returned from a journey and I could not go outside. He said there was no problem and he would leave.

“I went to buy something outside when I saw him. He initially pleaded with me to follow him, but I refused. He then touched me on the shoulders. I lost my senses and obeyed him.

“He took me to his friend’s place in the Pipeline area of Idimu. He held a meeting with the friend called Michael. There was a second friend, Gbenga, with them that night. He told them that I would pass the night with them.

“The room was dark. I was there for about five days. During the period, he locked me in and only brought food to me. I told him that I wanted to go home, but he said I could not find my way home without him.”

The teenager said by Sunday, Michael asked Ajayi to take her away from the house because his girlfriend would be visiting.

The 26-year-old was alleged to have insisted on her staying, as he reportedly made plans to relocate her to another friend’s house.

“When his friend was going to work on Monday, he told us that we had till 3pm to leave his apartment. That was when he (Ajayi) said he was taking me to another friend’s place, but I refused. Some minutes later, the police came and rescued me,” she added.

Miracle said the suspect did not sleep with her, adding that they were not in a relationship before they met.

Asked the kind of work Ajayi did for a living, Miracle said she believed that he was into Internet scam.

“From Thursday night to Monday afternoon that I was there, he did not touch me and none of his friends did.

“He told me that he works with a company at Apapa. But I believe he is into yahoo yahoo (Internet scam). He never allowed me to touch his phone. But there was a night he was asleep and he forgot to lock the phone. I picked it and open his Hangout application. I saw him chatting with a man and claiming to be a girl.

“From this incident, I have learnt not to go out at night again. I have also stopped using a phone and removed myself from the social media,” she added.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Miracle’s father died when she was barely four years old and her mother, Foluke, had had to cater to her and her two siblings alone.

Foluke told our correspondent that she reported the case at the Idimu Police Station and the IRT’s office at Ikeja.

The mother of three said she believed Ajayi planned to do something evil with her daughter.

She said, “On that Thursday night, I was with my daughter in the house when her younger sister came to say she went to buy chin-chin outside and did not return. More than 24 hours after searching for her, we reported at Idimu and IRT’s office.

“The police said they tracked how he started calling the girl that morning. She switched off her phone and when she turned it on at night, he was the first person to call her and that was how he abducted her.

“I believe he had a mission. His family members have been begging for forgiveness, but I have referred them to the police. It is not possible for him to have kept the girl for five days without touching her, but that was what happened. So, he had a plan. Whenever he wanted to urinate, he locked her up in the room. I want the police to get to the root of the matter. From what I learnt, his calls after he took the girl had been to Kaduna and Kano states. I want to know his mission.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, said investigation was ongoing.

He said, “The girl was declared missing and the case was investigated by the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, which rescued her. The suspect is still under investigation to unravel the motive for the abduction. The boy has denied sleeping with the girl; we are looking at a suspected case of trafficking. Investigation is ongoing.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/suspected-fraudster-abducts-facebook-female-friend/amp/

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by loverboys: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Wat z a 14yr old doing in fb

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
14 year old

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
The criminal face go sweet to slap ooo! Fresh face for Vip beating...... angry

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
loverboys:

Pretending to be 18

Alvin007:
Funny how she lost her senses after he touched her...yet, she remembers every other thing that happened, in details..

Even knowing he didn't sleep with her

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by 3millionia: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one is not yahoo boy

He is a ritualist using Yahoo Yahoo to cover up

Yahoo boys no dey do juju tongue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by blessedweapon(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thank God her skull is still intact.

47 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by NobodyKnows(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Op ,you just wasted my time undecided
All that write up and his motive for kidnapping the girl still not stated

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
The hustle is real
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by talk2rotman(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
all dis sudden money seekers.. may God save the innocent ones from them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
See how the chap lost a 14year old foolish virgin.

And the odds that come with this kinda scenario is that he can never be successful in his entire life again and neither can he produce offsprings that will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by iamJ(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
No sex hmmm

And why did you unblock him?

How did he find your house?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by N0favors: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
loverboys:
Is that the issue?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
See what. Facebook have done... make God help us. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by queensera(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
See what. Facebook have done... make God help us. undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
14 years old chineke
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by chuose: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
The most sophicated tribe has in the most sophicated way blipped a little gal.

Maybe ein wan follow ein prophet

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by sotall(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na wa
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by sarcasticdude(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Until u post real and sensible news with pictorial proofs or credible sources,you'll continue to become an unknown in the world of blogging

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by elclassical(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is Nigeria

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by kidman96(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Alvin007: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Funny how she lost her senses after he touched her...yet, she remembers every other thing that happened, in details..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Patrinus: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
She barely escaped being used for money ritual. Perhaps the baba that was to perform the ritual was unavailable.

Her rescue is indeed miraculous.

PS: how well does your name work for you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by driand(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by obajoey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
more to this. all these secondary school children can do the unthinkable. don't underestimate them.
I am sure they are into boyfrnd/girlfrnd things

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by igbohausayoruba: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
The girl willingly follow that guy

U were in a dark room, how u tk touch his phone?

Enough said

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by Ebios(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mmmm the girl is a virgin? OK it's either she is lying that he had sex with her because of d shame/fear or the guy actually wanted to use her for money rituals( virgins work wella) but the baba for d ritual was not close by....
We thank God for her life anyway.
When it's not ur time, God makes out a way for u.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
He touched you and you lost your senses kwa?

Oniranu omo oloju kokoro

At 14, she's sleeping in man's house.

The idiot just appeared on your street without giving him address?

All this bullshït for her to receive sympathy and for her stupid parents to look good.

Instead of training up a child to be self contented, they're trying to cover up their terrible parenting.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
Is that the issue?

Yes it is
Kids are not suppose to be on Facebook angry

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.