Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fit Friday: Dealing With Comments About Your Weight Loss Journey! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fit Friday: Dealing With Comments About Your Weight Loss Journey! (494 Views)

The Surprising Secrets Behind James Corden's Weight Loss Journey / Miracle Seed For Weight Loss, Infection And Infertility Problems / My Weight Loss Journey ( Low Crab Diet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fit Friday: Dealing With Comments About Your Weight Loss Journey! by Theladysroom: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Your motive for weight loss, is very important and has to be right. If you keep doing it for people, then you will continue to be affected and tossed by their opinions.

It’s funny how certain incidents that hurt us in the past make us smile when we think about it in retrospect. I remember one story I shared earlier about my weight loss journey. That day, I was on my regular evening jog down Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island Lagos, and decided to stop by a Mall for vegetables. While ogling the chocolate I saw on the rack, a man behind me had the nerve to say:
I don’t think they made that for people like you… I was so mad, but I did not say a word to him.

On my way home, I cried. At the time I had managed to lose 3 kg and felt I had earned that small victory (If only I knew I would go ahead to lose another 30kg). And this stranger from nowhere came and dampened my spirit with his unsolicited comment.
[url]Read more..https://theladysroom.ng/weight-loss-journey/[/url]

Re: Fit Friday: Dealing With Comments About Your Weight Loss Journey! by Alejoc(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Determination is key!

(1) (Reply)

[Pictures] Dolphin Butchered After Being Caught In agge Community, bayelsa State / Food Review & Restaurant Review ;where You Can Eat Without Getting Embarrassed / Kenyan Street Food Tour In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.