Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian (17338 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2010
MY name is Jenny and I grew up in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm a graduate of the University of Lagos (UNILAG). I passed out with a Second Class Lower degree and after my youth service, last year, I secured employment with a private company run by a woman in Lagos. My madam, the Managing Director (MD) of the company, was very good to me. And within a few months of my working with the company, I became good friends with my MD's daughter, which made me visit her house regularly.
As my boss's daughter and I became more intimate, I confided in her about my Sxxual preference and she understood perfectly when I told her I was a lesbian. To my surprise, she said that she too had developed lesbian feelings with her school mother while she was in secondary school. She was in the boarding house of one of the Federal Government colleges, which was where she first experienced the touch of another woman and lesbian romance. She said she recalled those moments with nostalgia and wouldn't mind if I touched her.
That was how my boss's daughter and I became lovers. We had many good times together and spent many weekends in secret places until her mother, my boss, started becoming suspicious. At first, she summoned us and told us that our intimacy was becoming too cold for comfort. She said that we were acting like husband and wife. But we denied anything of the sort and insisted that we were just best of friends.
I didn't know that my boss put a trail on us. She was watching us closely, and sent people to monitor our movements. Unfortunately, one of the people she sent saw us kissing in the garden, one night and reported it to madam. My boss was so angry when she heard it. She said that her suspicions had been confirmed and that I had come to corrupt her only daughter and lead her into sin and perversion. I tried to explain to her that lesbianism, as far as I was concerned, wasn't as bad as people painted it. But my boss didn't listen.
The following Monday, at the office, she called me privately into her office for a talk. She gave me a long talk on moral values and concluded by saying that she didn't want a Sxxual pervert in her company. She said I had to leave because I was leading her daughter astray, and handed me a sack letter. I wept and begged her to forgive me but she refused.
That was how I lost my last job, just because I’m a lesbian. I've heard before that a guy lost his job in Lagos because he is gay, but I never knew that such a thing could happen to me. I don't know why there is so much discrimination against homosexuals in Nigeria. Now I'm desperately in search of another job.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by slap1(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2010
Will u work as a mortuary attendant?

2 Likes

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by 190: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2010
slap1

free odiaero alone naw you wan marry am~
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2010
Whether she is lesbian or not, she shouldn't have knacked the boss's daughter.

No need to play the lesbian card, what she did was wrong.

1 Like

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by 190: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2010
well odia
if you ask me the jenny in question needs 2 be locked up somewhere
in jail cos she is a pest to humanity
damn lesbian!!

I hate em,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by slap1(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2010
Let her take the job I'm offering her. There are abundant 'knackable' bodies, she might even knack some back to life.

1 Like

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by parates(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2010
How can you explain having se.x with the same sex, ?

U need divine intervention
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2010
I will clasify you with one WORD "Biach" Come to California or any other states here United States or other part of the world, NO room for you in Naija We can't be suffering ur Lesbian-sh-- combine with other nonses of bad government. Shamelez Mo'Axxole,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2010
@poster
you only have YOURSELF to blame as everyone knows the great proverb:"dont shiiit where you eat!"

being a lesbian is irrelevant in this case, the fact that you messed with the boss's daughter IS the reason why you lost your job. i can already hear your dumbass boss blaming YOU for turning her daughter in to a lesbian, LOL!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by BeautfulB(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2010
what she did was very wrong,

very very wrong of her. she deserve it
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2010
slap1:

Will u work as a mortuary attendant?
u dey craze, do i look like the female in question? grin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2010
Beautful.B:

what she did was very wrong,

very very wrong of her. she deserve it
where hv u been?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2010
Has any of the posters considered that the thread starter is not the Jenny in the story?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by slap1(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

Has any of the posters considered that the thread starter is not the Jenny in the story?
U never know what it's like to be idle.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

Have you also seen the poster is a male and that there is a link to the website where the story was published?

No, I guess not.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2010
Deleted by Druss

michelin89:

Have you also seen the poster is a male and that there is a link to the website where the story was published?

No, I guess not.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

The spirit of 'unnecessary and useless use of the fingers' shall be cast out of you in Jesus Name.

Just like your brain has been cast out of you?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Just like your brain has been cast out of you?

Deleted by Druss
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

You need extra prayers. I asked if any of the posters (Especially those yabbing the starter) had checked if the starter was not the person who told the story. You asked me a similar question!

Now my thinking is thus - Is there something mentally or spiritually wrong with you? Is it that time of month? Find some other useless way to waste both our times and energy.

I didn't see the "not". tongue

My apologies.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

I didn't see the "not". tongue

My apologies.

Apologies accepted - I will edit my posts.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

Apologies accepted - I will edit my posts.

Never mind.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Whether she is lesbian or not, she shouldn't have knacked the boss's daughter.

No need to play the lesbian card, what she did was wrong.

How undecided

They are both consenting adults and have a right to be together. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with dating your boss's son/daughter.

Hell my boss has been trying to hook me up with his son for years now!

The woman is a psycopathic b**tc! tongue
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2010
Business and pleasure don't mix.

Common sense.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Business and pleasure don't mix.
Common sense.

Does she work with the girl? NO!

She works with the mother. So again, there's nothing wrong with it!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Does she work with the girl? NO!

She works with the mother. So again, there's nothing wrong with it!

Like she didn't know what she was getting herself into.

She lost her job, not the girl or the mother.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

How undecided

They are both consenting adults and have a right to be together. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with dating your boss's son/daughter.

Hell my boss has been trying to hook me up with his son for years now!

The woman is a psycopathic b**tc! tongue

Lesbianism is wrong - plain and simple. The boss thought so too and acted to save her daughter in the way she deemed possible and right.

She cut off the source in her opinion.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Like she didn't know what she was getting herself into.

She lost her job, not the girl or the mother.

Yea she lost her job. That was wrong and highly discrimanatory!

Druss:

Lesbianism is wrong - plain and simple. The boss thought so too and acted to save her daughter in the way she deemed possible and right.

Tell that to President Obama who dedicated a whole month (June) to them!

Just because you think it's wrong doesnt make it wrong. undecided
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

The daughter still remains a lesbiana and she'll date another woman, again and again.

Fact is the girl in the story is a mumu.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea she lost her job. That was wrong and highly discrimanatory!

She is a mumu. Was she thinking her boss was going to throw a party for nailing her daughter?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Odunnu: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2010
If you had said 'No' to ur boss' daughter,u wil stil have ur job.You lost your job because you crossed the ethics line.Dnt mix sex and work.
Hop u'v learnt ya lesson?
But seriously,hw do u feel sleeping with a fellow gal?its repulsive!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by spawnx: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2010
Ok, being a lesbo is bad enuf, but u just had to rock the boat by biting the hand that feeds u. If u were going to confide or hav a relationship, u dont do it in your territory. BO oo SOB SOB tongue
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

who is this wacko? , oya run away 4rm dis thread and go where your mates are; Gaming Section tongue, that is where kids play.     u are not yet 18 and u are not welcome in this place  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Realities Of Retirement. / Oyo Government Sacks 662 Workers, Distributes Sack Letters / Why Do Many Govt Employees Retire Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.