Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Maintain Your White Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Maintain Your White Clothes (20419 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / 7 Ways To Style Your White Jeans / 10 Simple Ways To Maintain Your Wig As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Your White Clothes by plice02(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2018

Many Times, we buy white clothes and after a short while, it’s looking like it’s cousin “Mr. Brown” lol!!

We make a lot of mistakes while and after washing these clothes, mistakes that cost us the beautiful colour.

Here are some tips on how to Maintain the white colour of clothes.

1. SEPARATE YOUR COLOURED CLOTHES

Wash white clothes separately. Even the lightest of colours can change the white colour in the pure white clothings
2. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH DETERGENT.

We all think the more detergent we use, the cleaner it will get the clothes. But that isn’t the case at all. Too much detergent can actually make clothes dirtier. And no matter how much detergent you use, make sure that the cloth is always rinsed well

3. BRIGHTEN WITH THE POWER OF THE SUN

Once your whites are freshly washed and wet,skip using the dryer. Instead of making them suffer through a super high heat, lay them out in the sun to naturally whiten them. The sun will bleach your clothing without the smell and danger of bleach. If you’ve ever left something out in the sun for a long period of time, you know just how whitening its rays can be.
4. ALLOW TO DRY COMPLETELY UNDER THE SUN

Allow the washed white clothes to dry completely under the sun. If not allowed to properly dry, it can cause browning of fabric.

SOURCE: https://brandocks.com/how-to-maintain-your-white-clothes-simple-tips/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by vizkiz: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
I was expecting some kindda special recommendation not the usual procedure.

This isn't helpful.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by sabenabeauty(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Let's not deceive ourselves.

Nigerian leaders are so corrupt and dirty

You can't even wear white for 5mins without getting stained, it's that bad.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by shollish(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
I Love White Clothes.
They make you look more like a boss.
White polos, White Trousers and Innerwhites can never be found missing from my wardrobe.
Why do you think Medical Doctors,Pharmacists,Nurses wear white labcoats? It is a sign of difference.

White clothes rule!!!

20 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by khvnggift(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
thanks op

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by milez7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks..Nice One
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by doctore212(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
My sex doll is missing
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by uzoormah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by fourhayz: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
OP...Did you just say Maintaining white?

The Dust in this 9ja could answer it tho

7 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by bentlywills(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by redcliff: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
In nigeria you can never maintain your white of you dont have a car.. qed

3 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
I don't have white clothes though.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by cocoboss(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
f*ck you ve got no white clothes
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by ironheart(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
i stopped using white cos it cant stay white as much as i want it to. The amount of dust in our atmosphere is enough to change the colour of your white. piece of advice, if you want to use white, buy white cloth every month

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Any adult who needs to be schooled on how to maintain white clothes is obviously dirty.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by BigBudi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Or you simply just get our oxygen based bleach called Oxyboost.. Don't use chlorine based bleaches on white.! Call me for further information. 08029166692. Especially if you run a Laundry and Drycleaning business.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by AlphaStyles(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
The white go fade away
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by ironheart(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Any adult who needs to be schooled on how to maintain white clothes is obviously dirty.
Not true bro, How many persons have access to clean water to wash white? we hardly have clean water. even the dirts in the air is enough to discolour your white

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Number three and four are the only things new to me. Let me add one:
Always handwash them: I have realized handwashing is the safest bet when it comes to clothes. It makes them last sometimes longer than their expected shelf life.
It also has the added benefit of spot cleaning as most white clothes gather dirt around the arm pit and collar area.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=shollish post=70780549]I Love White Clothes.
White polos, White Trousers and Innerwhites can never be found missing from my wardrobe.
Why do you think Medical Doctors,Pharmacists,Nurses wear white labcoats? It is a sign of difference

wear white trousers and be looking like Ajangbadi boys
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
ironheart:

Not true bro, How many persons have access to clean water to wash white? we hardly have clean water. even the dirts in the air is enough to discolour your white
What State in Nigeria are you resident that lacks clean water? One to wash clothes with?
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by plice02(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:
I was expecting some kindda special recommendation not the usual procedure.

This isn't helpful.

It may not be helpful to you but will to someone else. Besides, Most of the "SPECIAL" recommendations require money and a lot of people can't afford them.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
plice02:

It may not be helpful to you but will to someone else. Besides, Most of the "SPECIAL" recommendations require money and a lot of people can't afford them.

A lot of people can't afford them but they will not be ignorant about these procedures. That is what learning means.
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
My method for keeping my white cloths, it works
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by danaiks(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
We all know this procedures, but thanks anyway
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
yuppy101:
My method for keeping my white cloths, it works
...clothes...

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by nkhay(f): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Always wash your white with hot water!! NOT BLEACH.

Soak with hot water & detergent, leave it to cool and handwash.

That's all folks!

3 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by Eberex(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
shollish:
I Love White Clothes.
Why do you think Medical Doctors,Pharmacists,Nurses wear white labcoats? It is a sign of difference.

White clothes rule!!!

Like the Puff daddy ft evans "missing you" video abi

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by theDukegold(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Have no business with white materials. Black is Bae!
Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by ironheart(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
What State in Nigeria are you resident that lacks clean water? One to wash clothes with?
Abuja, lagos, and every other states

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your White Clothes by ahamonyeka(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is that all? I thought there is another method to keep your white clean. abeg make una talk another thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Recommend Hair Products / Miss Cross River Princess Mercy Odey Abu Crowned Queen Of Aso International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.